Seniors Travel Insurance - Top Cover

Seniors Travel Insurance - Top Cover

Seppo

SeppoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Travel Insurance

I have used this company for travel insurance for the past 3 years. Very easy to set up and helpful and friendly staff. Great company to deal with and would highly recommend.

Buy Online

Easy to buy travel insurance online and very good service to make change of policy on the phone from the consultant. I feel that the policy was good value and cover our need.

Richard

RichardGeelong

Helpful but laborious and a mistake was made

Frank

FrankSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ok except fo high pre existing medical

The policy was good value although the pre-existing medical conditions costs seemed to be excessive.
These staff were very friendly and provided me with all the assistance I needed.
I first checked this policy out online but the next day I was called by an agent this is something I do not agree with

Insurance Cover For:Adult

Neil

NeilSouth Australia

great service,great product

very easy to setup and very good value for money. Cameron was very good and explained all the technical bits as well as having excellent customer service. would recommend this to anyone for future insurance.

Warren

WarrenIllawarra, NSW

First time Seniors Travel Insurance

This is the first time we have used Seniors Travel Insurance and the Policy is excellent value compared to other Travel Companys and was easy to do over the phone

Ferdinand HSydney, NSW

its necessary

The preexisting medical conditions are a bit harsh and very expensive looking at where some of the conditions dated back from 10 to 43 years which are stable and under control with medicine. There could be a level of consideration for those with good level of fitness and well being.

as sweet as cake

Howard Morgan

Howard MorganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Travel Insurance

The policy was good value for items covered and was easy to set up with the consultant over the phone.
This the first time with Seniors and hope that it will not disappoint.

Review of purchase

I have only just purchased the insurance so don't know how it will be if I need to claim. I have, however, used Australian Seniors twice before and, on one occasion, had to claim. I felt they treated my claim very fairly.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

The operator Ispoke with after attempting to apply on-line was of great assistance extremely helpful and very patient through the whole process. She explained matters to me where the wording was some times confusing. This is my first time with Australian Seniors insurance but if this is an example of there service it will not be the last.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

disappointing,was not completely covered even on top cover

extremely difficult to set up,possibly not good valve,I feel I have been omitted left out of policy,Karen has a middle name "Grace" not on policy.took more than 40 minutes to set up.
I should have shopped around.

Hi Chris,
I am sorry to hear of you dissatisfaction surrounding your policy. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Hilary

HilaryPerth, WA

great service and explanations

The policy was easy to understand and was logical. Lena gave me plenty of opportunities to ask questions and took the time to explain details. She was courteous, polite, professional and efficient

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationAntarctica, New Zealand and North America (inc. Hawaii)

Super easy

I found this super easy to set up. Rick was amazing i haven't used you guys before and he was super helpful. Makes me feel at ease knowing we are covered for our holiday.

Elaine

ElaineSydney, NSW

Travel cruise insurance

Tennille helped me considerably and explained the policy to me. We went through the policy from A to Z. I havent used your insurance company, have also insured my travel arrangements through Medibank Private in th3 past.

Insurance Cover For:Adult, Child and Senior
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

First time using this insurance company. Consultant was very pleasant and helpful.

We compared this policy with others and found it to be good value. Plus the staff member was very good and we now plan to take a second policy for a longer trip planned for 2020

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

needed travel coverage

my only criticism is that you had to list all countries and not just south pacific cruise ,have not lodged a claim so not applicable at this stage ,I believe this is second time we have used this insurance.

Hi John,
Thank for taking the time to share your experience. Keeping an open dialogue with our customers how we improve the service we offer, and your feedback will assist with this. We hope you enjoy your cruise.
Kind regards.
Sharon

First time but looks good.

Very easy to set up and appears to be good value. The real test will come when one makes a claim, that is how complicated is the calim form and how long it takes to satisfy the claim. .

Hi Les,
Welcome to the Australian Seniors community. I am delighted to hear the ease in which you were able to set up this policy and that you find your policy to be good value. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Sharon

Policy was good value. I havent travelled yet. First time using this Insurarance company but Ibwill definitely consider using them again . Staff were very pleasant and helpful when taking me through my policy

Norma

NormaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Feeling pressured

Policy value was hard to determine - quotes kept changing in a 24 hour period. I initially got an online quote but then it became a phone conversation and a follow up call next day which I am not comfortable with and left me feeling pressured to buy. This is my first time with this company and I can only hope cover is painless if we are in need.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Covers what we require

Price is a little lower than the insurer used previously but as usual you get what you pay for. The wording in cancellations does not say "includes travel companion" if one person can't travel were other policies state this clearly. Easy to get online. The true rating will be if we need to make a claim.

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the feedback. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information so that I can double check this for you.

Thanks Jessica.

See all Seniors Travel Insurance reviews

David B.

David B.asked

Has anyone had to make a medical claim through Seniors Travel Insurance and how did you go?

Kerry W

Kerry Wasked

My wife and I are doing a Mediterranean Cruise flying from Brisbane to Italy via AbuDhabi to pick up the cruise. We have two days in Italy in accomodation before boarding the cruise. We return via plane( after the cruise) to Brisbane from Italy via AbuDhabi. My question is, Is my wife and I covered for Air transport , accomodation as well as Cruise in one Policy? Some insurers offer Cruise option but I'm not sure if we are covered for all the things we need to do to get on the boat ? eg Planes travel, accomodation

Hi Kerry,
Thank you for reaching out to us. I would love to arrange for one of our team members to reach out to you and discuss our policies including our Cruise Pack to confirm what you would be covered for. Can you please send me a private message noting your best contact number and I will arrange for you to be contacted.

CHER

CHERasked

Hello, do you provide Multi Trip Annual Cover?
Cheers Cheryl Morris

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We currently do not offer Annual Cover, however we do offer Single Trip Cover.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives