Sennheiser HD 280 PRO

• Bass
  • Comfort
Hawkeye_the_Younger
Hawkeye_the_YoungerSydney, NSW

Cant get better comfort, fits budget, ok for monitoring.

Purchased in October 2018 for $149.00.

Hugo.b
Hugo.bAdelaide

Great Pair of Headphoens

The sound of these headphones are brilliant, I researched the sound frequencies and these came on top for the best value for money. They are comfortable and have very nice ear cups. They are also well-built and reasonably sturdy with a plastic frame.
This pair is pretty much perfect, except for the one thing - the cord. The cord is coiled and gets in the way when you are studying or video editing. It also makes a noise when it rubs on your arm or body.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Zenina
ZeninaSydney

O.K. Keyboard Headphones

PROS:
1. Comfortable - don't hurt after wearing them for a long time
2. Excellent treble sound!
3. Comes with a bonus 1/4 inch adapter for musical instruments!

CONS:
1. Poor bass when using with a keyboard (I'm currently using a Yamaha YDP-163)
2. Feels a bit flimsy on the plastic outer section

Date PurchasedSept 2017

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Fantastic headphones!

I use these for my digital piano (Yamaha YDP-163) and they work wonderfully!
The best part of the headphones is that they don't hurt your head after using them for a while, unlike other headphones that I have tried such as Beats Pro.

The only negative is that you can't use them as wireless headphones, but this is expected considering that they are a wired model.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
another rand
another randsydney

Best headphones i've owned

i use these for listening to either game sound, samples for audio files i have converted or music.

so far these have been the most comfortable (after they're broken in) headphones i've ever bought and they have surely earned my recommendation to anyone, i have friends who have bought these and loved them to bits

sound quality is the best i've ever used, overall comfort is excellent and the coiled cable is really convenient and comfortable to use.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Holly
HollyBrisbane

Perfect studio quality

I am a producer and vocalist and whether I'm producing at home or visiting an external studio to record vocals, these classic headphones are always preferred. They're comfortable to wear for hours on end and deliver great quality. However, I have trouble hearing some lower frequencies with them and if I'm producing a bass-heavy song I prefer to use different pair of headphones.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Bored C.S.
Bored C.S.Sydney

Not Bad Entry Level Closed Cans

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Urbandon
Urbandon

Clean and comfortable

These just feel really comfortable on- simple as that. Sound is nice and detailed. Thank goodness there is no extra bass boost- you get what you get. Pretty happy with them straight away. Use them with my iphone and laptop mostly.
Purchased at JB HI Fi- they seem to know their stuff.
Recommended!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Genni
GenniSA, 5024

As Sir Cliff Richard would say, "I'm wired for sound!"

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Linh
Linh

Good Quality

I’ve tried different headphones and I find that this model is one of my favourites. There’s no extra boost like most consumer headphones so the sound is what it is. If you’re also into music production, then this is really good for mixing. I also can’t hear my brother yell at me, so that’s pretty great.
The materials used for the headphones are really good quality too, I often find that most headphones tend to wearout easily. Sennhesier has always been a pretty reliable brand.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
thesorehead
thesoreheadCanberra 2600, ACT

Unbeatable quality at this price

Date PurchasedJune 2006
Jesse
JesseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You want 2!

High quality audio.
Couldn't recommend any other Headphones.
Great for djing, producing. And general listening to.
I let my brother borrow them a lot, he loves them, so you may want to get 2.
1 for yourself and someone else who loves music.
Durable as well, I've had other "high quality" Headphones that have broken in less than a month of having them.
Super sonic sound that pinpointing where the sound is located.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Leon D
Leon D

Fantastic headphones

Sennheiser are always on the ball when it comes to excellent sound quality. The bass notes are super on these in particular and these are a sound junkie's dream. If you enjoy crisp and clear audio these are definitely for you. Though they are a bit on the expensive side, you get what you pay for and that is: quality

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Rara
Rara

Best bang for buck headphones out there

These headphones are great for listening to music and movies as well as monitoring for music production and playing instruments. I bought mine to provide a good but basic way of editing music but they have proved valuable for so much more. The tight fit can make your ears ache at times but it is a feature that also provides great bass response and limited noise pollution from outside. An upgrade to these would be something that has manual noise cancelling. I recently bought replacement ear cushions from a generic seller on eBay and they seem as good as the originals for a fraction of the price.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Natalie
NatalieSydney

Blocks out EVERYTHING on the other side of the piece

I love these headphones!! At first I was bothered by the super long cord but I figure it's beneficial for studios or 20m walks whilst leaving your phone/iPod on a table in another room hahaha

The audio is brilliant - it does block everything but what you want to hear ~ my exact reason for purchase (I travel on public transport regularly)

I recommend these headphones!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016