Sennheiser Momentum

Bluetooth
Moving T.

Moving T.

Awesome product

Having gone through over 30 headphones in the past few years, I can safely say these are the most indestructible headphones due to its industrial design. These guys unlike other manufacturers, produce quality products without planned obsolescence in mind. If you don't want to constantly shell out hundreds of dollars every few months I'd suggest these. In terms of sound quality, its strength is in its midrange. It doesn't have many weaknesses, as the sound reproduction is extremely accurate. One issue is that if your ears are particularly large, then the cups may be a bit small for you.

Purchased in January 2018 for $200.00.

Salman

SalmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My favourite headphones ever

Purchased in August 2018 for $249.00.

Battery Life
Bluetooth

Connie

ConnieBerrimah

They are awesome!

I had always use earphones before I tried this one. Previously, I used on-ear headphones and I had experience with over-ear, but they weren't that comfortable, if I use them for a long period of time since they give pressure to my glasses which then give pressure to my ears.
But this is my first 'true' over-the-ear headphones that eliminates all these problems. It comes with 2 cables which is great.
Cons: the cable coating isn't so good, it start peeling off, although it doesn't interfere with the quality of the sound produced (not yet!).
The ear padding quality could be better as well, the inner part started to break down. But overall I am really2 pleased with the quality of the sound from this headphones and the overal design.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
magiv9

magiv9Melbourne

Good but...

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Bill

BillSydney, NSW

The Original Momentums are Great

Brought 1 pair (2nd Hand/Hardly Used) $50 for when I'm away .. I was blown away by how good they sound with my Fiio X3 III 's .. the clarity is really there & I'm listening to more classical violin than ever before
Got 2 more practically brand new at bit over $100
These are so light that you don't notice them + a good fit over ears

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Mr Camel

Mr CamelCanberra

Best headphones I've ever owned

I actually picked these up second hand for about $100 (Gen. 1).
Incredible sound quality, I wear them at work to block out distractions so probably about 5 hours a day. No problem with sore ears or discomfort. (I should add I have a relatively small head so it’s hard to find headphones that don’t make me look like a wartime radio operator, so if you too are a pinhead this model is well worth a look)
I still love the Philips Stretch O’Neill headphones these replaced but as mentioned above, the aesthetic of the Sennheisser’s is much better.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
GabW

GabW

Great sound however with comfort issues

Nice pair of headphones for the price, featuring great sound and a beautiful design. The major issues that I've found through my extensive use is comfort - the small ear cup sizes may pinch your ears after long periods of time causing discomfort. I use them regularly as commuter headphone, however, the non-compact design may be difficult to carry around.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Cameron

Cameron

Amazing Sound Quality at a Reasonable Price

I got these headphones for an absolute bargain price of $99. For the price, the sound quality is incredible. Of course they have since been dwarfed by other models, like the over-ear or wireless models, or even those with Active Noise Cancelling. Regardless, for this price, and without a better pair of headphones, I would buy these again in a heartbeat. They are incredibly comfortable, come with an in-line remote and microphone, and produced a very balanced sound.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Terumi

TerumiPerth

Fun and stylish

Sennheiser have done it again, the sound is exceptional, mids and bass are on point the sound although isn't entirely accurate it is fun. These are in my opinion the perfect match between function and style, if you're in the market for a decent pair of durable pair of headphones and don't mind paying a bit of a premium for sound look no firther.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Gigi

GigiMelbourne

Good sound and a good looking pair of headphones

Purchased this to use on my commute to work, the quality of sound is great for a small ish headphone. It was a bit pricey, however sound much better than my other headphones.

They are comfortable to wear, come with a case and fit over my head well so that it doesn’t dig into my ears.

I really like the design and colour combinations as well

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Zoe

ZoeSydney

Comfy, great sound

I was recommended of this by my friend and it was a really good buy. It fits perfectly and it is very comfortable on-ear even after lengthy use. For the price range, the quality of sound is surprisingly good. Excellent for noise cancellation during long flights. It is worth it to spend slightly more.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Kay B

Kay BSurfers Paradise

Best headphones ever purchased

After trying a few different over-ear wireless headphones (including Bose Quiet Comfort and some B&O in the similar price range), I noticed a clear difference in sound quality and comfortable on-ear feeling. The battery life is amazing...I use them all the time for long-haul flights and never need to think of charging them. The sound-cancellation is great, especially on noisy flights and I often use them just to sleep. No issues with connectivity, although occasionally I get static/crackling if the signal is weak at a distance from the transmitter.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Dave

DaveMelbourne

Love bluetooth and wireless

I really enjoy the sound quality of these headphones and its ability in cancelling outside noise. The ear cups are made of real leather, which feels and looks really good quality and classic. They don't get too warm after long hours of wearing and I think it will last for years.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
congngo2

congngo2

Great sound and good quality materials

Sound quality is really good for the $300-$400 price point. Well built and really nice design.
Slightly heavier than the QC35 but you are getting better sound. It does get a little hot under the ears after long use. Would have been great if it came with an app to adjust the EQ.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Jacinta. S

Jacinta. SCanberra

Good sound, uncomfortable fit after long periods of use

Great headphone in terms of sound. Perfect for listening to music and audiobooks on the go. It also includes a microphone which is great for talking on the phone privately and handsfree along with the ability to adjust the volume.
After about an our the headphones get uncomfortable from use, which is really good for limiting sound intake to protect ears from damage but not so great for travelling or commuting where long use is a given. As this was a present I didn't have the choice of on ear vs over ear however other reviews have indicated that the over ear model is more comfortable for longer periods of use.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carried away by the Momentum..

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Rina

RinaSydney

Love how it sounds!

The sound is very clear, and the bass is amazing. I bring it everywhere everyday, since it is pretty compact and can fit into my bag easily. However, it's a little weighty sometimes, and can hurt the ears after prolonged use.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Sennheiser Momentum to friends and family.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Fairly good but could be better.

The build quality of the headphones is exquisite, however it does come off too simplistic in my opinion. The sound quality is average at best for the price point.

The on ear headphones tend to hurt after prolonged use, which often makes me use my in ears instead. They are too tight and could benefit from being better cushioned.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
MoFresh

MoFreshMelbourne

Noise-Cancelling Bliss

I got these headphones at a crazy-cheap price but they're definitely worth the full cost. Great noise-cancellation, good quality sound (though I'm not an audiophile by any means) and a relatively comfortable fit. They only just fit over my ears (I *think* I have average sized ears), so might be an issue for people with larger lobes.
Build quality is excellent, and the modular cable means that if the cable breaks, it's easily replaceable (unlike with my last, expensive pair of headphones which required a re-solder or full replacement).
I can wear these headphones for hours without getting any sort of headache, and with the clear sound and awesome noise-cancellation, I'm incredibly pleased with my purchase!

Date PurchasedJun 2015