Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear

MPNs: MOMENTUMFREE, MOMENTUMIEG and MOMENTUMIEI

renlee
    renleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sound

I love these earbuds as they have a great sound and fit well in your ear canal, most others always fall out for me. I prefer these as they are not really noise cancelling which suits me when I am out riding my bike. As usual great sound quality from Sennheiser and excellent quality.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Alex
    AlexNSW, 2122

Wow! Any musician needs these!

I love Sennheiser. Their all around quality is second to none and the value of this product is exceptional. I use these headphones when playing live music that requires backing tracks, metronomes and general feedback with the audio technician.

Using these headphones, everything is crystal clear when performing and practicing in the studio. The thick cable also gives me a peace of mind as I have had many non-Sennheiser headphones that have broken at the cable wires, meaning I have had to throw them out and buy new ones.

These headphone are still going and are showing no signs of wear and tear which is amazing. Recommend these to any musician or athlete or anyone looking to treat themselves to some great quality headphones.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    lyndaw
    lyndaw

Great quality earbuds

After putting up with cheap and nasty earbuds for many years I decided to treat myself. I read many product reviews before I purchased the Sennheiser Momentum in-Ear and am delighted by the great quality sound and durability. My 13 year old audiophile son is also very impressed. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
    Wired Headphones

Find out how Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear compares to other Wired Headphones

Shane
    ShanePerth

Excellent quality earphones at a great price

Nice thick cable makes for a premium feel. Nice responsive in-line remote and the angles earbuds are super comfortable. The ear canal is made from stainless steel and helps the premium feel also. Sound quality is quite punchy - crisp highs and enjoyable bass but the mids could do with a bit more clarity

Date PurchasedMay 2018
    Kirsten
    KirstenSmiths Lake

Expensive but worth it

The ear buds are expensive but worth it. I initially bought them as my old Sony, and Samsung buds would only last 4-6 months (I use them for hours every day) and these came with a replacement warranty. I have not needed the warranty in the 7 months I've had them. I find the sound great, but they are not as comfortable as the Samsung in my ear but that is such a personal thing I'm sure others may prefer them.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    bugcat
    bugcatBrisbane

2+2=4 -1=3 quick maths

Sennheiser always delivers good sound quality, so there's no problem with that. The case/packaging is very well-designed and I like the colors a lot. Bought these from JB hifi when my last pair of sennheisers broke. For some reason, the wiring always dies on mine well before they've lived their life.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Eden Bunch
    Eden BunchAU

Extremely good sound and durability.

Despite being somewhat expensive, these earphones have been amazingly good. They sound amazing for earphones, with extremely clear sounds and bass and comfortable in-ear. It rivals even the ath-m50s. Its durability is also something to commended. Having been in the washer countless times, crushed in pockets and left outside for a day or so, it still works as well as it did since purchase. Its high price is a concern but is a worthwhile investment, as it is a companion in daily life. Earbud replacements are expensive though, so be extremely careful in handling the buds.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Andy
    AndyPerth

Great Mid Range Earphones

The design of these earphones looks great with the red/black colour scheme (5/5).
    The button controls are also very useful for listening on the run (4/5).
    The passive noise cancellation is quite good on these earphones (4.5/5).
    The sound quality of these earphones are superb and have great bass as well as reactive highs (4.5/5)

Date PurchasedJune 2016
    Rez
    Rez

Love this earphone

Great sound excellent quality but no need to worry about anything due to Great 2 years replacement warranty with no question
    Very stylish and design well
    Negative side ear mud get loose vey quick and chance of losing it is high.
    Make sure keep spare ones and watch them
    Great mobile hands free too.

Date PurchasedSept 2015

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Kurt.J
    Kurt.JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Headphones

You get what you pay for! Great bass and all around sound, crystal clear sound for phone calls.
    Accidentally left them in pocket through the washing machine, still work like brand new!

See all Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear reviews