Sennheiser Momentum On Ear

Sennheiser Momentum On Ear

MPN: HSTSEN5982

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cameron

Cameron

Amazing Sound Quality at a Reasonable Price

I got these headphones for an absolute bargain price of $99. For the price, the sound quality is incredible. Of course they have since been dwarfed by other models, like the over-ear or wireless models, or even those with Active Noise Cancelling. Regardless, for this price, and without a better pair of headphones, I would buy these again in a heartbeat. They are incredibly comfortable, come with an in-line remote and microphone, and produced a very balanced sound.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Terumi

TerumiPerth

Fun and stylish

Sennheiser have done it again, the sound is exceptional, mids and bass are on point the sound although isn't entirely accurate it is fun. These are in my opinion the perfect match between function and style, if you're in the market for a decent pair of durable pair of headphones and don't mind paying a bit of a premium for sound look no firther.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Gigi

GigiMelbourne

Good sound and a good looking pair of headphones

Purchased this to use on my commute to work, the quality of sound is great for a small ish headphone. It was a bit pricey, however sound much better than my other headphones.

They are comfortable to wear, come with a case and fit over my head well so that it doesn’t dig into my ears.

I really like the design and colour combinations as well

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Jacinta. S

Jacinta. SCanberra

Good sound, uncomfortable fit after long periods of use

Great headphone in terms of sound. Perfect for listening to music and audiobooks on the go. It also includes a microphone which is great for talking on the phone privately and handsfree along with the ability to adjust the volume.
After about an our the headphones get uncomfortable from use, which is really good for limiting sound intake to protect ears from damage but not so great for travelling or commuting where long use is a given. As this was a present I didn't have the choice of on ear vs over ear however other reviews have indicated that the over ear model is more comfortable for longer periods of use.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Rina

RinaSydney

Love how it sounds!

The sound is very clear, and the bass is amazing. I bring it everywhere everyday, since it is pretty compact and can fit into my bag easily. However, it's a little weighty sometimes, and can hurt the ears after prolonged use.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Sennheiser Momentum to friends and family.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Il Duomo

Il DuomoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Upgraded by Sennheiser with good reason(s)

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

KMT

KMTAdelaide

Good stuff

Bought for GF for christmas. She loves it! Good enough fit and sound quality isn't bad. Don't expect best sound quality or sound isolation because they are ON EAR. However, if you're the kind of person that likes a little bit of background sound like cafe noise while listening to music. These are real nice pick up!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

January Houghton

January HoughtonBrisbane

Fantastic

These are excellent love wearing them during meditation. Takes me to another place where I can drift away. Would recommend to music lovers and those who love to listen to calming music or meditation tracks. Will definitely buy from again. Gives my other Yamaha ones a run for their money. Would love a wireless pair next. I'll start saving up. They're not cheap but worth the price...

Date PurchasedOct 2016
dean

deansydney

Buy the over ear version

I bought the on ear version of these and let's say they sound great. However noise leakage is crazy and I can also hear everything around me. Not a good headphone to commute with. I will use these at home but am looking for an alternative for commute to work.