Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear Wireless

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear Wireless

See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Zoe

ZoeSydney

Comfy, great sound

I was recommended of this by my friend and it was a really good buy. It fits perfectly and it is very comfortable on-ear even after lengthy use. For the price range, the quality of sound is surprisingly good. Excellent for noise cancellation during long flights. It is worth it to spend slightly more.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kay B

Kay BSurfers Paradise

Best headphones ever purchased

After trying a few different over-ear wireless headphones (including Bose Quiet Comfort and some B&O in the similar price range), I noticed a clear difference in sound quality and comfortable on-ear feeling. The battery life is amazing...I use them all the time for long-haul flights and never need to think of charging them. The sound-cancellation is great, especially on noisy flights and I often use them just to sleep. No issues with connectivity, although occasionally I get static/crackling if the signal is weak at a distance from the transmitter.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
LGV

LGVManly

Use everyday

Great sound - they could be a little louder
Comfy to use
long life battery performance
Bluetooth easy and I would recommend them to any other user
You should A/B Test them to make sure they are loud enough for you but other than that
I would not let them go from my travel bag.
LGV

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Excellent product, good sound

Love the hi-fi sound quality, I cannot fault. Its comfortable over my ears, I can leave it on for hours.
Most other headphones, I am not able to use for extensive period of time.
Bluetooth- once its a little low on battery will cause clipping which is not good enough.
Happy with the purchase.