3.8

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Ian
IanKings Park

Good product with some reservations

Very good product with regard to sound quality. Tuning the headphones to the base station can be a bit 'fiddly'. Note that if your TV has only an optical connection you will need to buy an adapter.

Purchased in May 2020 at eBay for $120.00.

Julia T.
Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality build

Good set of headphones which are built well with quality materials but their service could use some improving. I bought my pair online and it took close to 2 weeks to be shipped

Jules T.
Jules T.

Great headphones

Clear sound and they look great too. Work well with my iPhone and iPad. I’ve used for my son whilst he was meditating and found them comfortable for himself as well

Purchased in October 2018 at Officeworks.

Wireless Headphones

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
HK789
HK789GREVILLIA

Sennheiser RS 120 II

Almost every week I will use it, this is a magical product, I like it, I think music can let me find the real me, I love music, but also worth saying is its excellent sound quality, no noise, so I can relax and enjoy this music, I like this magical product

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Tommy
Tommy

Disappointed

Although I’m a fan of sennheisar head phones, I was disappointed to find this particular product not working at all after a month. At first it worked well, and the sound quality was great. It didn’t take long though to find it completely mute and consequently useless. Not sure if it was a one off, or if there was a faulty design in the batch but was dissatisfied with the end result.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
sco0bs
sco0bsMelbourne

Going wireless is so liberating!

These wireless headphones will allow you to connect with your devices and listen to your music clearly even when you go downstairs to the kitchen in your double-brick home. They are fairly well designed to fit comfortably with an adjustable headband, although the foam padding for the ears are pretty ordinary.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
Keith2
Keith2Adelaide

Great for removing the family from hearing problems

Date PurchasedDec 2011
DavidD
DavidDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Gift for life time ! Literally!!

Guys I bought RS120 over three years. Absolutely the best sound, easy tuning, most reliable. Very well ergonomically designed headset and base set, so easy to charge. Me and kids have been using this headset for use up to 15 hours a day and its really as good as new. I have no desire to upgrade as the one I have is going strong ! The distance we have tried is 40 m as that is optimum area we have to test equipment and three brick walls in between. So really good hifi product.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Sennheiser RS 120 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Uncomfortable Earphones

Bought these Sennheiser, at JBHi Fi for $189.00 to REPLACE some Digitor infra red that died, I had them for 15 years and THEY were great AND comfortable, wanted these to watch TV while in bed so I would not disturb others. They are uncomfortable and so bulky and the controls are in a bad place for when you have your head on a pillow and are very heavy awkward and uncomfortable.

buick1946
buick1946Perth, WA

Poor Switch and Volume Control Let it Down

westy_review
westy_reviewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very clear sound and easy to use...

Docile81Sydney, NSW

Good

Bought it for $135 about 2-3 weeks back. I have only charged it twice since new and have been using it just about every night.
I did all my research before buying Sennheiser RS 120 and all I could find were only positive reviews.
German product, great built quality, great RF range, long battery life (22hrs as per the product specification, stylish looking docking station and headset. Highly recommended for music and movies.
Bit chunky design but guess thats due to fact it's wireless. The headset tends to slide off my head when I kneel over slightly. Very ordinary bass level. Not recommended for gaming usage.

Docile81

Just a follow up review. The headset is still going strong. I still use it on daily basis with the same battery which came with the unit.

allan q.
allan q.asked
RS 120

red light only iluminates and a lot of static

Allan,
The red light is illuminated with a steady continuous beam.
I don't experience any static.

Tania H.
Tania H.asked
RS 120

is there anyway to adjust the bass on my headphones.
when watching the big bash(cricket) the bass from the background music
makes it impossible to listen through left headphone

DanKasked
RS 120

I have a new Samsung Smart TV with 4 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports. I have a Sennheiser 120 wireless headphone with RCA inputs. How do I get them to work together?

GreenVomit8
GreenVomit8

I've found that some new Samsung Tvs are not being supplied the traditional 3.5mm analogue headphone audio outputs. Rather, they have have been substituting them with digital optical audio outputs. Does your new Samsung TV have an optical audio output? If yes then you will need to purchase an adapter. See adapter needed and setup instructions that I have posted in this Samsung user forum post. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/tv/page/3/thread-id/23338

DanK

The problem is now that I can have TV speaker sound or headphone sound. I can not have both sounds. So either we watch TV with subtitles because my wife has the hearing problem and I keep the speaker sound turned down to normal or my wife uses the headphones and I read the subtitles. Not a good situation . is there a way that I can have both?

Compare both Sennheiser RS 120 II