Sennheiser RS 120 II

RS 120 II, RS 120

74 questions from our users

SteveM

SteveMasked

I need to know if these headphones are capable of being connected to 2 sources?I have DTV and amazon fire on an LG smart TV. I can only figure out how to connect to the DTV box so when I switch from DTV to Fire streaming I am still getting DTV sound. Not sure if I need different headphones, a better brain, or if this task requires more than I headset.

Joy Jensen

Joy Jensenasked

Can i listen to the tv while my husband is also listening with the headphones?

Russell H.
Russell H.

Daniel

Danielasked

My unit has suddenly started picking up radio signals not related to the tv output. Is this normal btw I moved to a different state in Australia

Philip Zasked

I am receiving an unknown broadcast

Philip Z

Not the sound that is showing.Tuned into other stations not them.The only thing I can think of receiving broadcast from next door.

tamanya.p

tamanya.pasked

Are these easy to connect and disconnect from the tv so when someone is sleeping one can use the headphones but when both are awake you can use tv speakers? Looking at buying

Hazza

Yes, the best device I ever bought. My wife falls asleep and I can continue to watch TV and hear through the earphones. The bedroom is completely quiet. after I turn down the TV volume to 0. You have volume control on the Sennheiser head phones. Just adjust the lower control to sync the sound.

allan q.

allan q.asked

RS 120

red light only iluminates and a lot of static

Allan,
The red light is illuminated with a steady continuous beam.
I don't experience any static.

Tony T.

Tony T.asked

No matter what i do i cant get reception
Green light comes on But can't tune in sound. Red and white audio are connected. Samsung TV. I do have another set hooked up to a Vizio. The headphone work fine on it. Any help?

Tania H.

Tania H.asked

RS 120

is there anyway to adjust the bass on my headphones.
when watching the big bash(cricket) the bass from the background music
makes it impossible to listen through left headphone

Colin B.

Colin B.asked

I have the rs120ll headphones with 2 plugs red n black i look at a vidio it showed one 3.5 plug

Johno

Johnoasked

Initially I get good sound but this only lasts for say 10 mins and then I lose signal and only get static

Brian

Brianasked

The tuning is very touchy and very difficult to get a clear signal. When I move my head the sound drops off. Bought new last week.

john1234

john1234asked

RS 120 II

Inserting the yellow power cord seems to be very stiff. The top light only shows for approx 1 minute. Should I force the power cable on a bit further ?

Di W.asked

RS 120 II

My headphones don't seem to be charging. The charge light is not coming on. Any suggestions please?

Peregrineswift

Can only suggest you give the two contacts on headset a clean with something that's not overly abrasive and do the same on the arms of the charging stand. Other than that ???

Anne A.

Anne A.asked

I have the RS 120 II, straight from the box I connected the base to power, the power light came on for one second and has not come on or powered since. Any suggestions?

STEVE Basked

I have a RS 175,...My problem is about every 20 seconds or so it drops out for a micro second,you miss the word that's is said.Now I am in straight line with the receiver about 3 mtrs away.it doesn't do it all the time,but now its starting to annoy me.It does it when the headphones have been fully charged,and when thay have been used for a few hours as well.I am using optical cable on them and the receiver sits on my Foxtel Box on my dresser,and I have a small power board behind it with a few things plugged in,maybe 30 cm from it.Do you have any clues on my problem. Steve

Sorry..typo it's a RS 175

Dawn

Dawnasked

I have just purchased the headphone set. It has been on charger for over 24 hrs and the red light remains on. When I turn the headphones on I can only get static. Turning the tuning dial doesnt help. The green light is on that identifies as signal is present. I briefly got sound through the headphones but now cant. Any answers please

Peregrineswift

OOps. If your getting static and green light is on, then from my experience you are receiving signal. Seeing tuning dial isn't doing it's job ...... I think you may have a "Dud" piece (especially in view that you did have sound at some point using tuning). I don't think the red light is so much a factor as quality of batteries may determine charge time. ( my charge time also varies).

Peter B.

Peter B.asked

Why do my headphones only pick up one TV channel?

Winnie F.asked

After 3 years of using the headphones without a problem, now the green light goes off after around 7 minutes of watching a program.
First tried moving base unit away from tv, then different ac outlet, then changing channels on unit. After trying different configurations through the back of the samsung TV including changing single audio out jack to the the 2 rca out, after that when still not working tried upping tv audio out through tv settings, the green light continues to go out.
By now the continual wait for the light out and static noise is a blah blah nightmare.
At this point I can resume the green light by tapping the underside of the base unit, sometimes a bit harder then others and the light comes back on for a few minutes. Tried unplugging base and resetting the channels.
So is this now a throw away item?

carmoda
carmoda

Winnie, your units lasted better than either of ours. We are now using bluetooth headphones connected to our Apple TV. Our TV unit is just operating as a screen. Much better option. Apple TVs are cheap and work with everything.

Winnie F.

It turned out it was the Raspberry PI that was the problem not the headphones. Once the operating system was reinstalled everything worked again. Thank you for you message.

J Sydneyasked

Are Sennheiser RS 120 II headphones stereo?

GreenVomit8
GreenVomit8

J Sydney

Thanks GreenVomit8, I will recheck connections.

Alan

Alanasked

I purchased the SR 120 II for the Samsung tv and it is connecting to the ABC NEWS. It's giving me a 4-5 sec lag. When I change channels its still on the ABC. When I switched the TV and Foxtel off it is still accessing ABC news. The power station is powered on, connected and dialled into the headphones but does not sync with the headset when changing channels. I managed to at one stage change the channel but it still does not sync. There are no other wireless docking stations or anything else connected within the range of the headset

Get an answer from our members and Sennheiser representatives