Sennheiser RS 120 II

Sennheiser RS 120 II (page 2 of 4)

RS 120 II, RS 120
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sennheiser? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Fred
FredSydney

Comfy and fun to use

Comfy and fun to use Headphones. Never felt any niggling pain points like I have with previous models. Long battery life and suitable recharge period. Access to controls is easy and never had to fumble at all. I’d happily buy these again but these will surely last a few years yet

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
missa
missa

worth of its money

The Sennheiser RS Wireless Headphone System offers impressive wireless sound, a comfortable fit and extended range (through walls), and easily connects to your TV, computer or any audio source with the included cables. Connection is rock-solid and features include faux surround and bass boost modes.
As far as the design goes, it's a comfortable closed-back over-ear design that does a good job of keeping sound from leaking out so you don't disturb someone sleeping nearby. But the headphones fit snugly enough that you may be forced to take some quick breaks while wearing them over the course of a 2-hour movie.

Ragtime
RagtimeMelbourne

Perfect For Movies

These are set up right next to the tv. I only watch movies and Netflix with these on because the TV has very tinny sounding speakers. Sound quality is awesome with them on - cannot fault it. The range is good too. Can get almost to the back of the house and be still in range. The only annoying thing is that I have to leave the earphone door permanently open on the TV to connect the input cable to the base. I would definitely buy them again if I lost them. They are great.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Hugh_J
Hugh_JMelbourne

Wear Them Daily

I live in a noisy area so I put these on after dinner to watch TV. Absolutely love them. They charge on the cradle so they are always ready to go and I can walk all the way to the bathroom and back without losing connection.
Sound quality is excellent. Full and well balanced. My only gripe is the inside of the earpieces are dust magnets but I clean them up with some sticky tape from time to time. I recommend these headphones, my experience has been pretty much perfect.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

not the best but not bad.

They are growing on me. Good for long term listening as not to aggressive.
I have added a chin strap to keep them on my head.
One of my wife's old Bra Straps...works a treat.
Good definition I have heard bits I have never heard on the speakers.
There is a bit of static at the start but this seems to improve with use.
Not the best I have ever used. But the others were not wireless.
Good but not Great.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Dayne
Dayne

Absolute Beast in the Home

Just simply does what it needs to do. Although it is at the lower end, make no mistake, when set up properly (and easily so), some great performance. The audio is luscious and very immersive for a radio headphone, convenient to have no cable and just so easy to connect and listen to music sources or video sources you'd rather watch from a distance.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Peter K
Peter KTaree, NSW 2430

Near perfect. Minor suggestion for design-improvement...

Tish L.
Tish L.

Decent value but not the best

The battery life and sound quality on this headset are both fairly decent - my backbeat pros and bose qc's are slightly better but were also pricier. Charges in a couple hours which is convenient, and I've had no connection errors yet. Sound-wise, these are nice and crisp in the higher ranges but can be a bit too bassy, soundstage is also very accurate which is a plus. Recommend for this price range - these are well built and have no hardware issues.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Lachlan
LachlanBrisbane

Great set of wireless headphones!

I've been using these headphones for the last few years and found them to be excellent for all types of media. Crisp audio, with very little to no static interference. Long battery life and really great for listening to music or watching movies. One of my favourite pairs of headphones, definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Sam
SamCanberra, 2604

Best for movie headphone

headphone is very good for watching action movie, I really love this headphone when watching movie war or action film, explosion on war movie and akai movie for me feel is in the movie, do not regret buy this headphone, but if make this music headphones not so good but still ok but not so good.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Nemmi
NemmiSydney

Great headphones for its price

They are very convenient to wear around the house. The bass is deep and the ear cups are comfortable to wear. However, it can be very easy to hit the tuning button which can generate sudden noises. Same goes for the volume button. Full charge takes a couple of hours.

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Duncan Cameron
Duncan CameronSydney, NSW

Quality Headphones

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Steve
SteveNSW, 2019

Great But...

These headphones do the job for the price, they have adequate sound quality, they are easy to setup and are sort of comfortable, but, and that is the reason ive given it 4 stars is, the design of these headphones dont keep the headphones secure enough for portability of walking around the house, they come lose (very easeley) and they can come off you head and drop!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lea
LeaBrisbane

Great product

Such a good product can hear everything i am listening to with such clarity having no cord attached to the headset makes for easy manoeuvring without being trapped close to the source TV computer or stereo the range is also really strong doesn't take long to charge with listening time very lengthy

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Ckerr
CkerrWallan

Great sound

Really comfy and light-weight. Great bass sound. Transmits through walls and ceilings so I can listen to the TV even when I am vacuuming and moving around the house. Easy operation and nice metal cradle for storing and recharging the headphones. Nice 2yr warranty and Rechargeable NiMH batteries included (size: AAA)

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Greendog
GreendogSunshine Coast

Don’t Buy These Headphones

I use headphones to watch TV due to a hearing loss. The loss of signal and resultant static blast from this product is regular, insistent and extremely frustrating. They regularly need retuning. They fall off your head if you look down. These are the second Sennheiser headphones I have purchased and I will never buy any of their product again. These are rubbish.

Fazzle
FazzleBelmont

Good stuff

These headphones deliver a fairly good result when connected to TV and work out really well when everyone is asleep and I can listen without any noise disturbing others when in bed sleeping. The only thing I am disappointed about is that the sound drops out from time to time.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Harry
HarryDungog

Blasts of static

Owned for 1 month. Quality of sound is reasonable. External noise a bit of a bugbear, but biggest problem is that it regularly loses connection with TV or computer and sends a constant and extremely loud blast of static through the headphones. This has happened twice in the last hour while watching a movie (i.e. no quiet periods to cause dropouts). Have decided to ask for refund.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Static blast is painful

I like these headphones except for one thing. If I am using them while watching you tube music videos and I come to the end of a video and go searching for the next video to watch if there is too long a lapse before starting the next video I get a blast of static in my ears. Its so bad it is very startling and for the first couple of times I ripped the phones off my head in reaction. It doesn't make me feel relaxed about the prospect of wearing them.

ringerc
ringercAU

Do you like loud static blasting in your ears after a short period of silence? Buy these headphones!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Useless if wanting to watch a DVD

Purchased a new 120 ll set and works great when just watching TV channels ONLY, when I switch to the DVD player to watch a movie they don't work. They stay on but the sound doesn't transfer through change back to antenna and sounds straight back tried multiple different scenario's re-tuning ect ect and cannot get to play movies! Very frustrating.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Business owner
Business ownerCentral West, NSW

Helps me hear the TV without it being too loud

I brought these headphones to plug into the TV, so that I could hear the TV better and my lovely wife didn't have to put up with the volume being too loud. They are wireless and work very well. They sometimes need re-tuning, but that is easily done. Couple of small issues, the on/off label has worn off very quickly making it hard to remember which is which. This is an issue as if I leave them on the bed and they don't have a signal, they make a hissing noise that is disturbing to others in the room with normal hearing. Also I needed to get a analogue to digital sound converter to allow the headphones to work with my TV. Generally very happy, if you don't mind sitting watching TV with headphones on with others.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Burkstrum
BurkstrumCaloundra

Fantastic sound quality

I haven't had these for long, but I have watched a few amazing battle scenes in movies whilst wearing these. They allow you to hear things that you wouldn't normally when just listening to the TV speakers. They do a great surround sound effect but allow you to also hear your surroundings too. I love the charging hanger. It works very well.

Tullys91
Tullys91hallett cove

excellent quality!

The sound from these is phenomenal - really great headphones! The price I paid for these was very reasonable, when trying in store I was expecting they would cost alot more, I was pleasantly surprised when I was actually told. I am super happy with these, great for plugging into my laptop and watching movies.

fptr
fptrmooloolaba

wireless phones

personally i think these are rubbish for the asking price very flimsy almost impossible to tune and the tuning does not stay put i was so disappointed i bought a new tv with bluetooth no regrets these phones given to charity
and i find them somewhat uncomfortable to wear not a patch on other sennheiser products eg momentus