Sennheiser RS 120 II

Sennheiser RS 120 II (page 3 of 4)

RS 120 II, RS 120
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sennheiser? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Liam S
Liam S

Awesome sound!

I was extremely pleased with these headphones ! The quality of sound is incredible ! The price was exceptional ! The product , price and customer service plainly makes Sweetwater the clear leader in all three categories ! I All U.S. companies could learn a lesson from these guys ! The best company I have aver made a purchase from ! Trust me, this is an exceptional product with A1 quality sales and service!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Nipun
Nipunsydney

Nice sound quality

Initially when my wife brought this for me, I was not happy but when I have start using it , I have started recommended to all my friends. It has got great sound quality and I am watch my fav channels anytime without disturbing my wife and son.Price is also reasonable with this quality.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Jan
JanPerth

Just like being at the cinema

Being somewhat hard of hearing i purchased this product so that my family didnt constantly tell me to turn my tv or music down. Straight out of the box they were easy to set up and work a treat. It is amazing what i have been missing. Watching a movie is now a cinematic experience.
Comfortable to wear and contrary to other reviews i dont find them trying to fall off if leaning forward.

I love this product !!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Aceb85
Aceb85

Awesome Headphone.

Got these as a present couldnt be happier. Sound quality is 10/10. Price is good. Also my wife and kids are happy i dont nake noise anymore at nights watching tv. I also get a better sound experience because with the headphones on you hear it all clearly and perfectly.

One of the best product

I purchase this for my husband because his hearing power is poor. He don't hear clearly. So i want him hear hear properly. We used a lot of different sets of headphones but no one is close to this one. It's lot easier to use. The tuning and quality of sound is great. Love this product.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
johnny
johnnyMoruya nsw

very useful

i bought these headphones for my mother-in-law who is deaf & visiting us for 10 weeks.
we couldn't stand having the volume up so loud and she couldn't hear if we had it as normal.
now we can all view the TV at the same time with independent sound control.
my mother-in-law loves them so much as she can hear sounds that don't appear to be there on the normal TV. she's going to take them home to the UK and set them up on her own tv

David
DavidAdelaide

Great headphones

I was given a set of these for a present. Have always loved the brand and they are great headphone.
Self charging when back on the stand.
Only slight downfall is they are not closed sound meaning if you have something loud playing everyone else around can hear it also.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Photodoc
PhotodocSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sennheiser RS 120 11

First the price,they have more than halved in price ( have seen sold for $240-$290 ),due to the newer Bluetooth TV out there,but if you can't here the tv without it being really loud ( and everyone screaming at you to turn it down ) or you want to watch the tv when people are in bed ,well buy a pair of these around $120 Australia dollars they are very handy well made wireless headphones. Connect left and right stero jack/ RCA ( red and black) to back of your tv,turn on tv ( they shut down / no light when tv is off) and sit back ,crank it up and enjoy.
I told my bother in law to buy them and he loves them.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
sco0bs
sco0bsMelbourne

Going wireless is so liberating!

These wireless headphones will allow you to connect with your devices and listen to your music clearly even when you go downstairs to the kitchen in your double-brick home. They are fairly well designed to fit comfortably with an adjustable headband, although the foam padding for the ears are pretty ordinary.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015

ChuCha
ChuChasydney

Decent earphones but very loose around head

Previous model only lasted 3 years. hoping this one will fare better. does the job in allowing us to watch tv without disturbing others. battery life is reasonable. does not require Bluetooth functionality and so useful to the have a 'home base' that it is linked to. Downside is the fit - does not fit snugly around heads (which you want for a surround sound experience) - have tried this on several people now and unless you have a giant head circumference, it will want to slip off.

Angelina U
Angelina UMelbourne

100% Recommended!!

Honestly, I'm mind blown by this amazing product! I would always use the ordinary earphones to listen to music and play games and such until it recently broke. This made me resort to browsing for a good long lasting pair of headphones instead of cheap low quality ones. Definitely not a mistake choosing this product. Its sound quality is excellent and you can tell it would last long.

Anthony
Anthony

Great Pair

Great pair of headphones, sennheiser never disappoint, ever since i started djing ive only used sennheiser. The sound quality is great, great highs, lows and mids. They are very comfortable and the quality of the build is great. If audio is a priority to you, i highly recommend these. Enjoy

Keith2
Keith2Adelaide

Great for removing the family from hearing problems

Date PurchasedDec 2011

Expensive buy not too bad

Mediocre sound quality, comfortable to wear but not for long periods, slides off the head easily if you look downward. Stand is good to balance but leaves an imprint on the head band after sitting there for a while. Plastic build quality so quite light but a bit rattly. I would recommend if you are buying this to watch movies on in a home theatre, not for use with a laptop because if it is sitting on a table and your looking down at the screen they tend to slide off your head.

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Brett G
Brett GMaitland

NOTE ON EAR Headphones. Only useful if you are sitting still, no good for high quality music listeni

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Christine
ChristinePerth

Had to return these to the Good Guys

These headphones had a static problem, and created static when the program was paused or finished, which is not very nice in your ears. I took them back and they were very helpful the gentleman tried them on a number of televisions in the store and also got the static feedback from them. Very disappointed as they are visually very nice.

iamagirl69
iamagirl69South Australia

Brilliant headphones that cannot be faulted.

I recently purchased these wireless-infra read headphones, so that i can watch tv/internet with disturbing others sleeping in my house (which is a very small, three bedroom cottage) These headphones are nothing short of brilliant. The sound and clarity that comes out of these (mid priced) headphones is astounding (purchased for under $500.00) and they are also very, very comfortable. Cannot find fault with this product, and it is one impulse buy product, that i am very glad i bought. Would recommend this product to anyone that wants a long-lasting good quality pair of wireless infrared, headphones.

Suss
Suss

Good thing

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Mandy Chivers
Mandy Chivers

Can't live without this headphone

The head phone is very comfortable, good sound and you don't hear outside noise. I love the feel of the head phones and they are very light, but strong. They are not tight fitting, but fit on the head easily. They are quite trendy and are black and silver .

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Jonel
JonelBrisbane

Excellent Product

I bought these as a replacement for a hearing aid Loop system in my home.I had moved to a home with a concrete and steel base, no wood ,and the loop would not work very well if at all at times
I did not wish to spend loads of cash having the system installed in the attic space, so went surfing to see what might be available. These popped up at JB HiFi. Had them over 6 months now and they are brilliant!
Cut out everyone else though, but I love them. Quite comfy as well for several hors use.t

Date PurchasedSept 2016
unhappycustomer123
unhappycustomer123Sydney, NSW

Great sound system

Fantastic head phone it keeps external sound out and feels like the surround sound you hear in cinemas. It is also light weight and does;t clasp too tightly so doesn't feel uncomfortable if you have been wearing it for a long time. The prices is on the more expensive side but is sort of worth it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Vicky
VickySydney, NSW

Love them

I purchased the Sennheiser RS 120 II and love them. The sound quality is amazing. Sennheiser make great products and these headphones are no exception. They are really light and comfortable. Plus they are easy to use being wireless so I can walk around anywhere I want. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Lilyminx81
Lilyminx81AU

I love these

I love these earphones they are the best I've tried so far! So easy to use and has fabulous sound quality. Very high quality product and I would buy it as a gift for family and friends. Try it out at job hifi you will love it! I love the wireless aswell! I was given these as a present.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Pete T
Pete TMid North Coast, NSW

Escape for some peace

Sennheiser headphones are great for listening to the latest music. They give you complete privacy so wont annoy those whom don't appreciate loud or just great music. The headphones are easy to store and fit traditional stereo's and latest model mini models. The colors of the headphones vary. Check your local entertainment store.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
MMF
MMF

Fabulous

Purchased because of noisy next door neighbours but have found that this is more than just an exterior noise blocker. It has great sound quality, unobtrusive and stylish when not in use. Very easy to use, easy to charge and a great option when others are sleeping, TV sound down but great sound via earphones. I can even hang out the washing and still pick up crystal clear sound without interference. They are very comfortable to wear and I sometimes forget I have them on. When watching TV I prefer to wear them because the sound is so clear and I can pick up sounds that I would otherwise miss. Love them!