Sennheiser RS 120 II

Sennheiser RS 120 II (page 4 of 4)

RS 120 II, RS 120
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sennheiser? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Dooti
Dootimultan

It is perfect & very much pleased to have this.

This RS. 120 is the chepeast & best quality headset i have ever used.The sound quality is too good.Easy to charge,easy to portable.Though I have been using it since 9months, but still its service as like as new.I have used so many head set but every time it makes me dissapointed.But I have no complaint against this. I am very much satisfied & highly recommended everyone to use this headset.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
DavidD
DavidDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Gift for life time ! Literally!!

Guys I bought RS120 over three years. Absolutely the best sound, easy tuning, most reliable. Very well ergonomically designed headset and base set, so easy to charge. Me and kids have been using this headset for use up to 15 hours a day and its really as good as new. I have no desire to upgrade as the one I have is going strong ! The distance we have tried is 40 m as that is optimum area we have to test equipment and three brick walls in between. So really good hifi product.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
John
JohnCentral West, NSW

Amazing quality...used rhrough razer microphone as well as TV.. Wireless range is excellent...Easy charging..very happy.German built says it all.. Would recommend to everyone. A little pricing but always on special if you search around as I only paid $99 ..under half the retail price. Pretty much sold anywhere I bought mine set at JBL... Cheers

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Islandlass
IslandlassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect - no disturbing others now.

This is an excellent headphone set. V easy to set up. The sound quality is superb and better than the sound from my TV. I retire early so my partner can watch TV without an audible sound being heard by me. I wouldn't want to be without it now. Highly recommended and yes I would purchase the same set again.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Candice F
Candice Fkangaroo point

Great

Got these for xmas. So great to have wireless headphones, so much easier in so many ways. The sound isn't quite as good as previous ones I owned which were corded but I would still recommend these. They are comfy on which I am picky about and they are fitted nicely so they don't slip off easily

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
baskan
baskanSydney, NSW

This is the best headset ever!

i have just purchased the new senn heiser RS 120 I I headphone and they are the best guys!

if you still use the old iphone headsets do yourself a favor and buy these ones ! perfect for running and gaming as well as everything else ! check out the sound quality on youtube

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Great.

loved these, really are a great headphone, such good value for money and the sound is brilliant. I can use them on all my devices, and they really look good. All my friends want these as well, so I am the cool kid on the block. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sonny
SonnyBrisbane

Great Purchase

Just purchased a set of Sennheiser RS 120 II headphones and am I pleasantly surprised with the sound quality. Not quiet as good as my corded pair of Sennheiser headphones but still very good quality. I am able to walk at least 26m away from the base and still have good sound quality. They are comfortable and easy to use. I bought mine from Harvey Norman who were more than happy to price match as well which meant that I got them at a competitive price.I would highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
JeffyDune
JeffyDune

This is brilliant!

This is one of the best things I have ever used an an audiophile. Apart from its amazing design and all the great things that Sienheiser provides in their awesome products, this in particular is extremely comfortable in use and in quality. If you are really looking for something awesome for your ears, this is what you need!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

gloria voglsinger
gloria voglsingerMid North Coast, NSW

Senheiser Headphones

These are great. I actually bought a double set and then purchased an extra single set. (2 chargers and 3 headsets.
Perfect when grandchildren visiting, They watch Tv while you can have a conversation in the same living room (I only have one LR) Sound is extremely comfortable to listen to. And if you like to watch TV at any hour, you can, you don't disturb anyone. Gloria Coffs Hbr.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Buddy
BuddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I bought a set of RS 120 ll, i have the plug in style # HD-202, good Bass but limited due to the cor

I got another brand of cordless as a gift,lovely thought, but they didn't have the Bass i like. So i went back to the corded ones,so used to no cord i nearly hung myself. So i got myself the RS 120 ll,i can go get a drink or something to eat and still hear every thing weather it's music or a DVD Movie, there great and there limitless around the house. One of the best things i got for myself, and you do get what you pay for. I would recommend these to anyone who can afford them. Do what i did,i waited until they came on special somewhere.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Initially I loved 'em

First night after charging for 24 hours, the headphones were magical, comfy, sound was perfect and didn't fade away at any stage when the TV volume went quieter than normal. 2nd night started off as the previous session then out the blue,static interference that was extremely loud... the indicator light on the cradle had gone Which they were. At this stage the indicator light came back on and I settled back down to continue.. within 5 minutes from then the same problem occurred three more times... I am going back with my receipt to exchange and hope the replacement set work okay

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Great product

Works wonderfully. Used a splitter in my HDMI cable provided by Jaycar. This allowed me to connect the 3.5 mm plug and watch my Netflix shows on tv with my headphones on and not annoy my upstairs neighbours. I can now watch my shows with the volume turned up. With the to sound on the explosions are too loud but the conversation volume is then too low. The headphones eliminate this problem and my neighbours cannot hear a thing.

Sparty
Spartysouthport

I'm going deaf and now I can hear the actors voices clearly

I'm going deaf and I was being driven nuts not hearing the actors voices clearly enough to understand what they were saying... Deep voices were OK but "bat-squeak" was impossible. Netflix helped as they have sub-titles, but Stan, ABC etc were very difficult..... so who would have thought that a $120 set of wireless open backed headphones could make such a huge difference. My wife is happy, I am again free range and I'd say that if you are going deaf in the high tone region give the RS 120 II a go.

Fightingpants
Fightingpantsperth

Great sound, could be a better fit

I purchased these headphones for listening to music/TV whilst not disturbing the whole house. They are very easy to set up, just plug in either the rca plugs or the 3.5mm adaptor to your source. The headphones have a frequency selector and tuning dial and when correctly tuned to the base there is very little to no interference.
The sound quality is very good.
When wearing the headphones they do feel as if they slip a bit on your head and the ear pieces don't cup the ears, they more sit on them.
Overall they are a very nice product for the price.

BroScience
BroScience

Transmitter build quality questionable?

Uncomfortable Earphones

Bought these Sennheiser, at JBHi Fi for $189.00 to REPLACE some Digitor infra red that died, I had them for 15 years and THEY were great AND comfortable, wanted these to watch TV while in bed so I would not disturb others. They are uncomfortable and so bulky and the controls are in a bad place for when you have your head on a pillow and are very heavy awkward and uncomfortable.

Angus
AngusSydney, NSW

Excellent headphones

Paid $99 at JB Hifi with price match. They allow my father to listen to the TV and hear it properly while still being able to hear us if we talk to him. The design sits lightly OVER your ears as opposed to surrounding them so is comfortable to wear while allowing the user to be aware of surrounding sounds. Excellent headphones. Thanks JB.

buick1946
buick1946Perth, WA

Poor Switch and Volume Control Let it Down

outbidder42
outbidder42

OK for TV, not quality music.

westy_review
westy_reviewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very clear sound and easy to use...

Docile81Sydney, NSW

Good

Bought it for $135 about 2-3 weeks back. I have only charged it twice since new and have been using it just about every night.
I did all my research before buying Sennheiser RS 120 and all I could find were only positive reviews.
German product, great built quality, great RF range, long battery life (22hrs as per the product specification, stylish looking docking station and headset. Highly recommended for music and movies.
Bit chunky design but guess thats due to fact it's wireless. The headset tends to slide off my head when I kneel over slightly. Very ordinary bass level. Not recommended for gaming usage.

Docile81

Just a follow up review. The headset is still going strong. I still use it on daily basis with the same battery which came with the unit.