Sennheiser RS 120 II

Sennheiser RS 120 II (page 4 of 5)

RS 120 II, RS 120

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

Expensive buy not too bad

Mediocre sound quality, comfortable to wear but not for long periods, slides off the head easily if you look downward. Stand is good to balance but leaves an imprint on the head band after sitting there for a while. Plastic build quality so quite light but a bit rattly. I would recommend if you are buying this to watch movies on in a home theatre, not for use with a laptop because if it is sitting on a table and your looking down at the screen they tend to slide off your head.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Brett G

Brett GMaitland

NOTE ON EAR Headphones. Only useful if you are sitting still, no good for high quality music listeni

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Christine

ChristinePerth

Had to return these to the Good Guys

These headphones had a static problem, and created static when the program was paused or finished, which is not very nice in your ears. I took them back and they were very helpful the gentleman tried them on a number of televisions in the store and also got the static feedback from them. Very disappointed as they are visually very nice.

iamagirl69

iamagirl69South Australia

Brilliant headphones that cannot be faulted.

I recently purchased these wireless-infra read headphones, so that i can watch tv/internet with disturbing others sleeping in my house (which is a very small, three bedroom cottage) These headphones are nothing short of brilliant. The sound and clarity that comes out of these (mid priced) headphones is astounding (purchased for under $500.00) and they are also very, very comfortable. Cannot find fault with this product, and it is one impulse buy product, that i am very glad i bought. Would recommend this product to anyone that wants a long-lasting good quality pair of wireless infrared, headphones.

Suss

Suss

Good thing

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Mandy Chivers

Mandy Chivers

Can't live without this headphone

The head phone is very comfortable, good sound and you don't hear outside noise. I love the feel of the head phones and they are very light, but strong. They are not tight fitting, but fit on the head easily. They are quite trendy and are black and silver .

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Jonel

JonelBrisbane

Excellent Product

I bought these as a replacement for a hearing aid Loop system in my home.I had moved to a home with a concrete and steel base, no wood ,and the loop would not work very well if at all at times
I did not wish to spend loads of cash having the system installed in the attic space, so went surfing to see what might be available. These popped up at JB HiFi. Had them over 6 months now and they are brilliant!
Cut out everyone else though, but I love them. Quite comfy as well for several hors use.t

Date PurchasedSep 2016
unhappycustomer123

unhappycustomer123Sydney, NSW

Great sound system

Fantastic head phone it keeps external sound out and feels like the surround sound you hear in cinemas. It is also light weight and does;t clasp too tightly so doesn't feel uncomfortable if you have been wearing it for a long time. The prices is on the more expensive side but is sort of worth it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Vicky

VickySydney, NSW

Love them

I purchased the Sennheiser RS 120 II and love them. The sound quality is amazing. Sennheiser make great products and these headphones are no exception. They are really light and comfortable. Plus they are easy to use being wireless so I can walk around anywhere I want. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Lilyminx81

Lilyminx81AU

I love these

I love these earphones they are the best I've tried so far! So easy to use and has fabulous sound quality. Very high quality product and I would buy it as a gift for family and friends. Try it out at job hifi you will love it! I love the wireless aswell! I was given these as a present.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Pete T

Pete TMid North Coast, NSW

Escape for some peace

Sennheiser headphones are great for listening to the latest music. They give you complete privacy so wont annoy those whom don't appreciate loud or just great music. The headphones are easy to store and fit traditional stereo's and latest model mini models. The colors of the headphones vary. Check your local entertainment store.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
MMF

MMF

Fabulous

Purchased because of noisy next door neighbours but have found that this is more than just an exterior noise blocker. It has great sound quality, unobtrusive and stylish when not in use. Very easy to use, easy to charge and a great option when others are sleeping, TV sound down but great sound via earphones. I can even hang out the washing and still pick up crystal clear sound without interference. They are very comfortable to wear and I sometimes forget I have them on. When watching TV I prefer to wear them because the sound is so clear and I can pick up sounds that I would otherwise miss. Love them!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Dooti

Dootimultan

It is perfect & very much pleased to have this.

This RS. 120 is the chepeast & best quality headset i have ever used.The sound quality is too good.Easy to charge,easy to portable.Though I have been using it since 9months, but still its service as like as new.I have used so many head set but every time it makes me dissapointed.But I have no complaint against this. I am very much satisfied & highly recommended everyone to use this headset.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
DavidD

DavidDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Gift for life time ! Literally!!

Guys I bought RS120 over three years. Absolutely the best sound, easy tuning, most reliable. Very well ergonomically designed headset and base set, so easy to charge. Me and kids have been using this headset for use up to 15 hours a day and its really as good as new. I have no desire to upgrade as the one I have is going strong ! The distance we have tried is 40 m as that is optimum area we have to test equipment and three brick walls in between. So really good hifi product.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
John

JohnCentral West, NSW

Amazing quality...used rhrough razer microphone as well as TV.. Wireless range is excellent...Easy charging..very happy.German built says it all.. Would recommend to everyone. A little pricing but always on special if you search around as I only paid $99 ..under half the retail price. Pretty much sold anywhere I bought mine set at JBL... Cheers

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Islandlass

IslandlassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect - no disturbing others now.

This is an excellent headphone set. V easy to set up. The sound quality is superb and better than the sound from my TV. I retire early so my partner can watch TV without an audible sound being heard by me. I wouldn't want to be without it now. Highly recommended and yes I would purchase the same set again.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Candice F

Candice Fkangaroo point

Great

Got these for xmas. So great to have wireless headphones, so much easier in so many ways. The sound isn't quite as good as previous ones I owned which were corded but I would still recommend these. They are comfy on which I am picky about and they are fitted nicely so they don't slip off easily

Date PurchasedDec 2016
baskan

baskanSydney, NSW

This is the best headset ever!

i have just purchased the new senn heiser RS 120 I I headphone and they are the best guys!

if you still use the old iphone headsets do yourself a favor and buy these ones ! perfect for running and gaming as well as everything else ! check out the sound quality on youtube

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Great.

loved these, really are a great headphone, such good value for money and the sound is brilliant. I can use them on all my devices, and they really look good. All my friends want these as well, so I am the cool kid on the block. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sonny

SonnyBrisbane

Great Purchase

Just purchased a set of Sennheiser RS 120 II headphones and am I pleasantly surprised with the sound quality. Not quiet as good as my corded pair of Sennheiser headphones but still very good quality. I am able to walk at least 26m away from the base and still have good sound quality. They are comfortable and easy to use. I bought mine from Harvey Norman who were more than happy to price match as well which meant that I got them at a competitive price.I would highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

NPD

NPDasked

RS 120 II

New for Christmas- I cannot fully insert yellow power cord to transmitter - no charging light on -- so failure at the very first step ! Anyone else have this problem?

Sonja S

Sonja Sasked

RS 120 II

I told the service person that I needed 4 of the headphones so that 4 people could use them simultaneously while watching the same tv show or movie on the same tv, so that the children wouldn’t be woken. I asked the service person whether this would be possible and he said yes. I told him I wouldn’t purchase all 4 headphones if it wasn’t possible.
Guess what? Can’t use all 4 at same time on same tv. Is there an item I need to purchase to allow this?

From what I have read so far, you do not need to use any addition device or contraption to connect more than one headset to a base.

Tony tc

Tony tcasked

RS 120 II

Hi, Having read most of the questions ,mine is i have a Hisense smart TV, im not so smart. cables plugged in, power on,green light for 5 secs,static, only station i can get is a neighbor,no green light unless i turn tv off /on,them light goes out after 5 secs. if neighbor has not got his tv on ,just static.

Craig
Craig

You’re obviously not getting a sound signal from the tv to the transmitter. Play around with the different sound output connections on the tv. If you have the round rca plugs usually coloured red and white, use those to the transmitter and try that. No green light on transmitter means no audio signal.

Compare both Sennheiser RS 120 II

Colour / FinishSilverSilver
Frequency Response22 Hz - 19500 Hz
Weight230 g
Battery Life20 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateAug 2006