Sennheiser RS 120 II

Sennheiser RS 120 II (page 5 of 5)

RS 120 II, RS 120

• Bluetooth
JeffyDune

JeffyDune

This is brilliant!

This is one of the best things I have ever used an an audiophile. Apart from its amazing design and all the great things that Sienheiser provides in their awesome products, this in particular is extremely comfortable in use and in quality. If you are really looking for something awesome for your ears, this is what you need!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
gloria voglsinger

gloria voglsingerMid North Coast, NSW

Senheiser Headphones

These are great. I actually bought a double set and then purchased an extra single set. (2 chargers and 3 headsets.
Perfect when grandchildren visiting, They watch Tv while you can have a conversation in the same living room (I only have one LR) Sound is extremely comfortable to listen to. And if you like to watch TV at any hour, you can, you don't disturb anyone. Gloria Coffs Hbr.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Buddy

BuddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I bought a set of RS 120 ll, i have the plug in style # HD-202, good Bass but limited due to the cor

I got another brand of cordless as a gift,lovely thought, but they didn't have the Bass i like. So i went back to the corded ones,so used to no cord i nearly hung myself. So i got myself the RS 120 ll,i can go get a drink or something to eat and still hear every thing weather it's music or a DVD Movie, there great and there limitless around the house. One of the best things i got for myself, and you do get what you pay for. I would recommend these to anyone who can afford them. Do what i did,i waited until they came on special somewhere.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Sennheiser RS 120 II compares to other Wireless Headphones

Initially I loved 'em

First night after charging for 24 hours, the headphones were magical, comfy, sound was perfect and didn't fade away at any stage when the TV volume went quieter than normal. 2nd night started off as the previous session then out the blue,static interference that was extremely loud... the indicator light on the cradle had gone Which they were. At this stage the indicator light came back on and I settled back down to continue.. within 5 minutes from then the same problem occurred three more times... I am going back with my receipt to exchange and hope the replacement set work okay

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Great product

Works wonderfully. Used a splitter in my HDMI cable provided by Jaycar. This allowed me to connect the 3.5 mm plug and watch my Netflix shows on tv with my headphones on and not annoy my upstairs neighbours. I can now watch my shows with the volume turned up. With the to sound on the explosions are too loud but the conversation volume is then too low. The headphones eliminate this problem and my neighbours cannot hear a thing.

Sparty

Spartysouthport

I'm going deaf and now I can hear the actors voices clearly

I'm going deaf and I was being driven nuts not hearing the actors voices clearly enough to understand what they were saying... Deep voices were OK but "bat-squeak" was impossible. Netflix helped as they have sub-titles, but Stan, ABC etc were very difficult..... so who would have thought that a $120 set of wireless open backed headphones could make such a huge difference. My wife is happy, I am again free range and I'd say that if you are going deaf in the high tone region give the RS 120 II a go.

Fightingpants

Fightingpantsperth

Great sound, could be a better fit

I purchased these headphones for listening to music/TV whilst not disturbing the whole house. They are very easy to set up, just plug in either the rca plugs or the 3.5mm adaptor to your source. The headphones have a frequency selector and tuning dial and when correctly tuned to the base there is very little to no interference.
The sound quality is very good.
When wearing the headphones they do feel as if they slip a bit on your head and the ear pieces don't cup the ears, they more sit on them.
Overall they are a very nice product for the price.

BroScience

BroScience

Transmitter build quality questionable?

Uncomfortable Earphones

Bought these Sennheiser, at JBHi Fi for $189.00 to REPLACE some Digitor infra red that died, I had them for 15 years and THEY were great AND comfortable, wanted these to watch TV while in bed so I would not disturb others. They are uncomfortable and so bulky and the controls are in a bad place for when you have your head on a pillow and are very heavy awkward and uncomfortable.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Sennheiser RS 120 II compares to other Wireless Headphones

Angus

AngusSydney, NSW

Excellent headphones

Paid $99 at JB Hifi with price match. They allow my father to listen to the TV and hear it properly while still being able to hear us if we talk to him. The design sits lightly OVER your ears as opposed to surrounding them so is comfortable to wear while allowing the user to be aware of surrounding sounds. Excellent headphones. Thanks JB.

buick1946

buick1946Perth, WA

Poor Switch and Volume Control Let it Down

outbidder42

outbidder42

OK for TV, not quality music.

westy_review

westy_reviewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very clear sound and easy to use...

Docile81AU

Good

Bought it for $135 about 2-3 weeks back. I have only charged it twice since new and have been using it just about every night.
I did all my research before buying Sennheiser RS 120 and all I could find were only positive reviews.
German product, great built quality, great RF range, long battery life (22hrs as per the product specification, stylish looking docking station and headset. Highly recommended for music and movies.
Bit chunky design but guess thats due to fact it's wireless. The headset tends to slide off my head when I kneel over slightly. Very ordinary bass level. Not recommended for gaming usage.

Docile81

Just a follow up review. The headset is still going strong. I still use it on daily basis with the same battery which came with the unit.

NPD

NPDasked

RS 120 II

New for Christmas- I cannot fully insert yellow power cord to transmitter - no charging light on -- so failure at the very first step ! Anyone else have this problem?

Sonja S

Sonja Sasked

RS 120 II

I told the service person that I needed 4 of the headphones so that 4 people could use them simultaneously while watching the same tv show or movie on the same tv, so that the children wouldn’t be woken. I asked the service person whether this would be possible and he said yes. I told him I wouldn’t purchase all 4 headphones if it wasn’t possible.
Guess what? Can’t use all 4 at same time on same tv. Is there an item I need to purchase to allow this?

From what I have read so far, you do not need to use any addition device or contraption to connect more than one headset to a base.

Tony tc

Tony tcasked

RS 120 II

Hi, Having read most of the questions ,mine is i have a Hisense smart TV, im not so smart. cables plugged in, power on,green light for 5 secs,static, only station i can get is a neighbor,no green light unless i turn tv off /on,them light goes out after 5 secs. if neighbor has not got his tv on ,just static.

Craig
Craig

You’re obviously not getting a sound signal from the tv to the transmitter. Play around with the different sound output connections on the tv. If you have the round rca plugs usually coloured red and white, use those to the transmitter and try that. No green light on transmitter means no audio signal.

Compare both Sennheiser RS 120 II

Colour / FinishSilverSilver
Frequency Response22 Hz - 19500 Hz
Weight230 g
Battery Life20 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateAug 2006