RS 120 II, RS 120
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sennheiser? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

ringerc
ringercAU

Do you like loud static blasting in your ears after a short period of silence? Buy these headphones!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Christine
ChristinePerth

Had to return these to the Good Guys

These headphones had a static problem, and created static when the program was paused or finished, which is not very nice in your ears. I took them back and they were very helpful the gentleman tried them on a number of televisions in the store and also got the static feedback from them. Very disappointed as they are visually very nice.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Uncomfortable Earphones

Bought these Sennheiser, at JBHi Fi for $189.00 to REPLACE some Digitor infra red that died, I had them for 15 years and THEY were great AND comfortable, wanted these to watch TV while in bed so I would not disturb others. They are uncomfortable and so bulky and the controls are in a bad place for when you have your head on a pillow and are very heavy awkward and uncomfortable.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Sennheiser RS 120 II compares to other Wireless Headphones

buick1946
buick1946Perth, WA

Poor Switch and Volume Control Let it Down

Kate R.
Kate R.asked
RS 120 II

Hi there. I’ve been using the Sennheiser RS 120 II and whenever I switch between Netflix selections or channels (I.e. when there is no audio playing into the headphones) a loud static sound comes through the headphones. Should this be happening? The only solution I see is to turn the headphones off whenever I switch between channels, but I can’t imagine this is supposed to happen? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Joe
Joeasked
RS 120 II

My headphones were working perfectly until I had to replace my cable tv remote. When I programmed the new remote the headset only produces static noise .I'm assuming that the programming of the remote somehow changed the signal or whatever technology they use. Is there a way to reset them again or are they toast?

Sharks
Sharksasked
RS 120 II

Connected to my guitar amplifier
For some reason after I set the volume I like the sound automatically reduces to a point where I need to keep turning up the headset volume.
I have the amp volume up high then adjust with headset volume dial.
Corded headsets don't do this

See all Sennheiser RS 120 II questions

FeaturesOpen Back
Frequency Response22 Hz - 19500 Hz
Weight230 g
Battery Life20 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishSilverSilver