RS 120 II, RS 120
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sennheiser? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Julia T.
Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality build

Good set of headphones which are built well with quality materials but their service could use some improving. I bought my pair online and it took close to 2 weeks to be shipped

Russell H.
Russell H.Southern and Hills, SA

Fall off my head too easily

Reasonable quality. On ear not over ear. Did ask salesperson if I could take them out of box but no...he said over ear. Fall off my head which is annoying.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $187.00.

Tommy
Tommy

Disappointed

Although I’m a fan of sennheisar head phones, I was disappointed to find this particular product not working at all after a month. At first it worked well, and the sound quality was great. It didn’t take long though to find it completely mute and consequently useless. Not sure if it was a one off, or if there was a faulty design in the batch but was dissatisfied with the end result.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Sennheiser RS 120 II compares to other Wireless Headphones

ptiva
ptivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great if looked after. Go buy one. Properly Great sounding On Ear type muffs

Best quality to value readily avail in Oz. Fab Soundz really! But leaks sound as not fully enclosed.
Lasted well for 2 yrs till dropped at least twice this year. Then freq static and less wireless range!
Easily falls off head when bending or looking downwards. Better if we're designed as "over ear" sealed type. Hide em from the kids & clutz!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Static blast is painful

I like these headphones except for one thing. If I am using them while watching you tube music videos and I come to the end of a video and go searching for the next video to watch if there is too long a lapse before starting the next video I get a blast of static in my ears. Its so bad it is very startling and for the first couple of times I ripped the phones off my head in reaction. It doesn't make me feel relaxed about the prospect of wearing them.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Brett G
Brett GMaitland

NOTE ON EAR Headphones. Only useful if you are sitting still, no good for high quality music listeni

Date PurchasedMay 2017
BroScience
BroScience

Transmitter build quality questionable?

Kate R.
Kate R.asked
RS 120 II

Hi there. I’ve been using the Sennheiser RS 120 II and whenever I switch between Netflix selections or channels (I.e. when there is no audio playing into the headphones) a loud static sound comes through the headphones. Should this be happening? The only solution I see is to turn the headphones off whenever I switch between channels, but I can’t imagine this is supposed to happen? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Joe
Joeasked
RS 120 II

My headphones were working perfectly until I had to replace my cable tv remote. When I programmed the new remote the headset only produces static noise .I'm assuming that the programming of the remote somehow changed the signal or whatever technology they use. Is there a way to reset them again or are they toast?

Sharks
Sharksasked
RS 120 II

Connected to my guitar amplifier
For some reason after I set the volume I like the sound automatically reduces to a point where I need to keep turning up the headset volume.
I have the amp volume up high then adjust with headset volume dial.
Corded headsets don't do this

See all Sennheiser RS 120 II questions

FeaturesOpen Back
Frequency Response22 Hz - 19500 Hz
Weight230 g
Battery Life20 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishSilverSilver