Sennheiser RS 120 II

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Russell H.

Russell H.Southern and Hills, SA

Fall off my head too easily

Reasonable quality. On ear not over ear. Did ask salesperson if I could take them out of box but no...he said over ear. Fall off my head which is annoying.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$187.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth
Tommy

Tommy

Disappointed

Although I’m a fan of sennheisar head phones, I was disappointed to find this particular product not working at all after a month. At first it worked well, and the sound quality was great. It didn’t take long though to find it completely mute and consequently useless. Not sure if it was a one off, or if there was a faulty design in the batch but was dissatisfied with the end result.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
ptiva

ptivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great if looked after. Go buy one. Properly Great sounding On Ear type muffs

Best quality to value readily avail in Oz. Fab Soundz really! But leaks sound as not fully enclosed.
Lasted well for 2 yrs till dropped at least twice this year. Then freq static and less wireless range!
Easily falls off head when bending or looking downwards. Better if we're designed as "over ear" sealed type. Hide em from the kids & clutz!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Sennheiser RS 120 II compares to other Wireless Headphones

Static blast is painful

I like these headphones except for one thing. If I am using them while watching you tube music videos and I come to the end of a video and go searching for the next video to watch if there is too long a lapse before starting the next video I get a blast of static in my ears. Its so bad it is very startling and for the first couple of times I ripped the phones off my head in reaction. It doesn't make me feel relaxed about the prospect of wearing them.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Brett G

Brett GMaitland

NOTE ON EAR Headphones. Only useful if you are sitting still, no good for high quality music listeni

Date PurchasedMay 2017
BroScience

BroScience

Transmitter build quality questionable?

NPD

NPDasked

RS 120 II

New for Christmas- I cannot fully insert yellow power cord to transmitter - no charging light on -- so failure at the very first step ! Anyone else have this problem?

Sonja S

Sonja Sasked

RS 120 II

I told the service person that I needed 4 of the headphones so that 4 people could use them simultaneously while watching the same tv show or movie on the same tv, so that the children wouldn’t be woken. I asked the service person whether this would be possible and he said yes. I told him I wouldn’t purchase all 4 headphones if it wasn’t possible.
Guess what? Can’t use all 4 at same time on same tv. Is there an item I need to purchase to allow this?

From what I have read so far, you do not need to use any addition device or contraption to connect more than one headset to a base.

Tony tc

Tony tcasked

RS 120 II

Hi, Having read most of the questions ,mine is i have a Hisense smart TV, im not so smart. cables plugged in, power on,green light for 5 secs,static, only station i can get is a neighbor,no green light unless i turn tv off /on,them light goes out after 5 secs. if neighbor has not got his tv on ,just static.

Craig
Craig

You’re obviously not getting a sound signal from the tv to the transmitter. Play around with the different sound output connections on the tv. If you have the round rca plugs usually coloured red and white, use those to the transmitter and try that. No green light on transmitter means no audio signal.

Compare both Sennheiser RS 120 II

Colour / FinishSilverSilver
Frequency Response22 Hz - 19500 Hz
Weight230 g
Battery Life20 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateAug 2006