RS 120 II, RS 120
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sennheiser? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Julia T.
Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality build

Good set of headphones which are built well with quality materials but their service could use some improving. I bought my pair online and it took close to 2 weeks to be shipped

Russell H.
Russell H.Southern and Hills, SA

Fall off my head too easily

Reasonable quality. On ear not over ear. Did ask salesperson if I could take them out of box but no...he said over ear. Fall off my head which is annoying.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $187.00.

Peregrineswift
PeregrineswiftSouthwest, VIC

Just Perfect

* Purchased through necessity due to poor hearing.
* Sound quality crisp/clear. NB:- Family members/users agree.
* Static is easily eliminated with quick tune dial. (Rarely needed).
* Easily/firmly sits on cradle for recharging for more than adequate battery life.
* Comfortable fit/easy adjustment.
* Piece "of cake " to connect to TV system. NB:- Just ensure TV has correct audio port.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Hazza
HazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So reliable

Use the headphones every night for the last 2years. Clarity of sound 100%. I can listen to my TV without disturbing my partner. I am profoundly deaf never the lessSennheiser solved my disability.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $249.00.

Jules T.
Jules T.

Great headphones

Clear sound and they look great too. Work well with my iPhone and iPad. I’ve used for my son whilst he was meditating and found them comfortable for himself as well

Purchased in October 2018 at Officeworks.

GreenVomit8
GreenVomit8Sydney

Awesome!

Build Quality: Outstanding and you can find replacement parts on ebay
Sound Quality: Very good
Functionality: Excellent and versatile. Battery recharge is convenient and useful.
Perfect way to watch TV when you don't want to interrupt others or you find it hard to hear what is being said on the TV.

One thing I have found with these headphones and it is not widely known is that if you purchase two sets of headphones you can sync more than one headset to the same base station. This is great if both parents want to watch a TV show late at night and they don't want to interrupt the kids sleeping in the next room.

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Andrew
AndrewEMU CREEK

Great Sound and comfort!

Excellent quality, as loud as you want, comfortable, stylish, and I can walk the dog and not loose the signal. I am getting one for all my freinds and family.
They are extremely easy to set up. Good quality make and great sound. Very comfortable and I have owned several over the ear headphones and was nervous about purchasing on the ear headphones. No worries because they are more comfortable than the over the ear phones I own now!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Top-rated personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the top wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose great personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
top-rated-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Brodie
BrodieOOTHA

Better than ever

For sound and comfort I would rate them a high five.I really like these headphones; the clarity of sound is amazing. The only things that could be improved upon have to do with minor issues: The tuning control is located directly under the volume control and I often hit it accidentally, and then must do a bit of re-tuning. These are minor issues, however, and I would recommend them highly and will definitely purchase the same ones again when the need arises.

Alyssa Lorimer
Alyssa LorimerFairy Hill

A great headphones

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Rach.au
Rach.auSydney

Fantastc quality

Fantastic sound quality all frequencies can be heard well, The bass and mid frequences are excellent and the high frequencies are not tinny , these headphones are comfortable to wear good padding, sturdy construction made with quality parts seems like they are made to last. excellent product . Will buy more from sennheiser in the future

Capita Lismo
Capita LismoMelbourne

Quality and comfortable

Very comfortable on the ears and fit very snuggly on my head. The sound quality is quite good, plus the noise cancelling of over-ear headphones were adequate for most noisy situations. I use mine most days and would recommend a pair to anyone looking for a good set of sennheiser headphones

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Tommy
Tommy

Disappointed

Although I’m a fan of sennheisar head phones, I was disappointed to find this particular product not working at all after a month. At first it worked well, and the sound quality was great. It didn’t take long though to find it completely mute and consequently useless. Not sure if it was a one off, or if there was a faulty design in the batch but was dissatisfied with the end result.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

ptiva
ptivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great if looked after. Go buy one. Properly Great sounding On Ear type muffs

Best quality to value readily avail in Oz. Fab Soundz really! But leaks sound as not fully enclosed.
Lasted well for 2 yrs till dropped at least twice this year. Then freq static and less wireless range!
Easily falls off head when bending or looking downwards. Better if we're designed as "over ear" sealed type. Hide em from the kids & clutz!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Lachlan
LachlanBrisbane

Great set of wireless headphones!

I've been using these headphones for the last few years and found them to be excellent for all types of media. Crisp audio, with very little to no static interference. Long battery life and really great for listening to music or watching movies. One of my favourite pairs of headphones, definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Lea
LeaBrisbane

Great product

Such a good product can hear everything i am listening to with such clarity having no cord attached to the headset makes for easy manoeuvring without being trapped close to the source TV computer or stereo the range is also really strong doesn't take long to charge with listening time very lengthy

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Kate R.
Kate R.asked
RS 120 II

Hi there. I’ve been using the Sennheiser RS 120 II and whenever I switch between Netflix selections or channels (I.e. when there is no audio playing into the headphones) a loud static sound comes through the headphones. Should this be happening? The only solution I see is to turn the headphones off whenever I switch between channels, but I can’t imagine this is supposed to happen? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Joe
Joeasked
RS 120 II

My headphones were working perfectly until I had to replace my cable tv remote. When I programmed the new remote the headset only produces static noise .I'm assuming that the programming of the remote somehow changed the signal or whatever technology they use. Is there a way to reset them again or are they toast?

Sharks
Sharksasked
RS 120 II

Connected to my guitar amplifier
For some reason after I set the volume I like the sound automatically reduces to a point where I need to keep turning up the headset volume.
I have the amp volume up high then adjust with headset volume dial.
Corded headsets don't do this

See all Sennheiser RS 120 II questions

FeaturesOpen Back
Frequency Response22 Hz - 19500 Hz
Weight230 g
Battery Life20 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishSilverSilver