Sennheiser RS 120 II

Sennheiser RS 120 II (page 2 of 2)

RS 120 II, RS 120
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sennheiser? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Nipun
Nipunsydney

Nice sound quality

Initially when my wife brought this for me, I was not happy but when I have start using it , I have started recommended to all my friends. It has got great sound quality and I am watch my fav channels anytime without disturbing my wife and son.Price is also reasonable with this quality.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
johnny
johnnyMoruya nsw

very useful

i bought these headphones for my mother-in-law who is deaf & visiting us for 10 weeks.
we couldn't stand having the volume up so loud and she couldn't hear if we had it as normal.
now we can all view the TV at the same time with independent sound control.
my mother-in-law loves them so much as she can hear sounds that don't appear to be there on the normal TV. she's going to take them home to the UK and set them up on her own tv

Date PurchasedJune 2017
David
DavidAdelaide

Great headphones

I was given a set of these for a present. Have always loved the brand and they are great headphone.
Self charging when back on the stand.
Only slight downfall is they are not closed sound meaning if you have something loud playing everyone else around can hear it also.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Photodoc
PhotodocSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sennheiser RS 120 11

First the price,they have more than halved in price ( have seen sold for $240-$290 ),due to the newer Bluetooth TV out there,but if you can't here the tv without it being really loud ( and everyone screaming at you to turn it down ) or you want to watch the tv when people are in bed ,well buy a pair of these around $120 Australia dollars they are very handy well made wireless headphones. Connect left and right stero jack/ RCA ( red and black) to back of your tv,turn on tv ( they shut down / no light when tv is off) and sit back ,crank it up and enjoy.
I told my bother in law to buy them and he loves them.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

sco0bs
sco0bsMelbourne

Going wireless is so liberating!

These wireless headphones will allow you to connect with your devices and listen to your music clearly even when you go downstairs to the kitchen in your double-brick home. They are fairly well designed to fit comfortably with an adjustable headband, although the foam padding for the ears are pretty ordinary.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
ChuCha
ChuChasydney

Decent earphones but very loose around head

Previous model only lasted 3 years. hoping this one will fare better. does the job in allowing us to watch tv without disturbing others. battery life is reasonable. does not require Bluetooth functionality and so useful to the have a 'home base' that it is linked to. Downside is the fit - does not fit snugly around heads (which you want for a surround sound experience) - have tried this on several people now and unless you have a giant head circumference, it will want to slip off.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Anthony
Anthony

Great Pair

Great pair of headphones, sennheiser never disappoint, ever since i started djing ive only used sennheiser. The sound quality is great, great highs, lows and mids. They are very comfortable and the quality of the build is great. If audio is a priority to you, i highly recommend these. Enjoy

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Top-rated personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the top wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose great personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
top-rated-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020

Expensive buy not too bad

Mediocre sound quality, comfortable to wear but not for long periods, slides off the head easily if you look downward. Stand is good to balance but leaves an imprint on the head band after sitting there for a while. Plastic build quality so quite light but a bit rattly. I would recommend if you are buying this to watch movies on in a home theatre, not for use with a laptop because if it is sitting on a table and your looking down at the screen they tend to slide off your head.

Date PurchasedSept 2015
Suss
Suss

Good thing

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Candice F
Candice Fkangaroo point

Great

Got these for xmas. So great to have wireless headphones, so much easier in so many ways. The sound isn't quite as good as previous ones I owned which were corded but I would still recommend these. They are comfy on which I am picky about and they are fitted nicely so they don't slip off easily

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sonny
SonnyBrisbane

Great Purchase

Just purchased a set of Sennheiser RS 120 II headphones and am I pleasantly surprised with the sound quality. Not quiet as good as my corded pair of Sennheiser headphones but still very good quality. I am able to walk at least 26m away from the base and still have good sound quality. They are comfortable and easy to use. I bought mine from Harvey Norman who were more than happy to price match as well which meant that I got them at a competitive price.I would highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Fightingpants
Fightingpantsperth

Great sound, could be a better fit

I purchased these headphones for listening to music/TV whilst not disturbing the whole house. They are very easy to set up, just plug in either the rca plugs or the 3.5mm adaptor to your source. The headphones have a frequency selector and tuning dial and when correctly tuned to the base there is very little to no interference.
The sound quality is very good.
When wearing the headphones they do feel as if they slip a bit on your head and the ear pieces don't cup the ears, they more sit on them.
Overall they are a very nice product for the price.

outbidder42
outbidder42

OK for TV, not quality music.

westy_review
westy_reviewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very clear sound and easy to use...

Docile81Sydney, NSW

Good

Bought it for $135 about 2-3 weeks back. I have only charged it twice since new and have been using it just about every night.
I did all my research before buying Sennheiser RS 120 and all I could find were only positive reviews.
German product, great built quality, great RF range, long battery life (22hrs as per the product specification, stylish looking docking station and headset. Highly recommended for music and movies.
Bit chunky design but guess thats due to fact it's wireless. The headset tends to slide off my head when I kneel over slightly. Very ordinary bass level. Not recommended for gaming usage.

Docile81

Just a follow up review. The headset is still going strong. I still use it on daily basis with the same battery which came with the unit.