Sennheiser RS 120 II

• Bluetooth
Peregrineswift

PeregrineswiftSouthwest, VIC

Just Perfect

* Purchased through necessity due to poor hearing.
* Sound quality crisp/clear. NB:- Family members/users agree.
* Static is easily eliminated with quick tune dial. (Rarely needed).
* Easily/firmly sits on cradle for recharging for more than adequate battery life.
* Comfortable fit/easy adjustment.
* Piece "of cake " to connect to TV system. NB:- Just ensure TV has correct audio port.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth
Hazza

HazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So reliable

Use the headphones every night for the last 2years. Clarity of sound 100%. I can listen to my TV without disturbing my partner. I am profoundly deaf never the lessSennheiser solved my disability.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for A$249.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth
Jules T.

Jules T.

Great headphones

Clear sound and they look great too. Work well with my iPhone and iPad. I’ve used for my son whilst he was meditating and found them comfortable for himself as well

Purchased in October 2018 at Officeworks.

GreenVomit8

GreenVomit8Sydney

Awesome!

Build Quality: Outstanding and you can find replacement parts on ebay
Sound Quality: Very good
Functionality: Excellent and versatile. Battery recharge is convenient and useful.
Perfect way to watch TV when you don't want to interrupt others or you find it hard to hear what is being said on the TV.

One thing I have found with these headphones and it is not widely known is that if you purchase two sets of headphones you can sync more than one headset to the same base station. This is great if both parents want to watch a TV show late at night and they don't want to interrupt the kids sleeping in the next room.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Andrew

AndrewEMU CREEK

Great Sound and comfort!

Excellent quality, as loud as you want, comfortable, stylish, and I can walk the dog and not loose the signal. I am getting one for all my freinds and family.
They are extremely easy to set up. Good quality make and great sound. Very comfortable and I have owned several over the ear headphones and was nervous about purchasing on the ear headphones. No worries because they are more comfortable than the over the ear phones I own now!

Brodie

BrodieOOTHA

Better than ever

For sound and comfort I would rate them a high five.I really like these headphones; the clarity of sound is amazing. The only things that could be improved upon have to do with minor issues: The tuning control is located directly under the volume control and I often hit it accidentally, and then must do a bit of re-tuning. These are minor issues, however, and I would recommend them highly and will definitely purchase the same ones again when the need arises.

Alyssa Lorimer

Alyssa LorimerFairy Hill

A great headphones

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Rach.au

Rach.auSydney

Fantastc quality

Fantastic sound quality all frequencies can be heard well, The bass and mid frequences are excellent and the high frequencies are not tinny , these headphones are comfortable to wear good padding, sturdy construction made with quality parts seems like they are made to last. excellent product . Will buy more from sennheiser in the future

Capita Lismo

Capita LismoMelbourne

Quality and comfortable

Very comfortable on the ears and fit very snuggly on my head. The sound quality is quite good, plus the noise cancelling of over-ear headphones were adequate for most noisy situations. I use mine most days and would recommend a pair to anyone looking for a good set of sennheiser headphones

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Lachlan

LachlanBrisbane

Great set of wireless headphones!

I've been using these headphones for the last few years and found them to be excellent for all types of media. Crisp audio, with very little to no static interference. Long battery life and really great for listening to music or watching movies. One of my favourite pairs of headphones, definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Lea

LeaBrisbane

Great product

Such a good product can hear everything i am listening to with such clarity having no cord attached to the headset makes for easy manoeuvring without being trapped close to the source TV computer or stereo the range is also really strong doesn't take long to charge with listening time very lengthy

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Ckerr

CkerrWallan

Great sound

Really comfy and light-weight. Great bass sound. Transmits through walls and ceilings so I can listen to the TV even when I am vacuuming and moving around the house. Easy operation and nice metal cradle for storing and recharging the headphones. Nice 2yr warranty and Rechargeable NiMH batteries included (size: AAA)

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Burkstrum

BurkstrumCaloundra

Fantastic sound quality

I haven't had these for long, but I have watched a few amazing battle scenes in movies whilst wearing these. They allow you to hear things that you wouldn't normally when just listening to the TV speakers. They do a great surround sound effect but allow you to also hear your surroundings too. I love the charging hanger. It works very well.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Tullys91

Tullys91hallett cove

excellent quality!

The sound from these is phenomenal - really great headphones! The price I paid for these was very reasonable, when trying in store I was expecting they would cost alot more, I was pleasantly surprised when I was actually told. I am super happy with these, great for plugging into my laptop and watching movies.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Liam S

Liam S

Awesome sound!

I was extremely pleased with these headphones ! The quality of sound is incredible ! The price was exceptional ! The product , price and customer service plainly makes Sweetwater the clear leader in all three categories ! I All U.S. companies could learn a lesson from these guys ! The best company I have aver made a purchase from ! Trust me, this is an exceptional product with A1 quality sales and service!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jan

JanPerth

Just like being at the cinema

Being somewhat hard of hearing i purchased this product so that my family didnt constantly tell me to turn my tv or music down. Straight out of the box they were easy to set up and work a treat. It is amazing what i have been missing. Watching a movie is now a cinematic experience.
Comfortable to wear and contrary to other reviews i dont find them trying to fall off if leaning forward.

I love this product !!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Aceb85

Aceb85

Awesome Headphone.

Got these as a present couldnt be happier. Sound quality is 10/10. Price is good. Also my wife and kids are happy i dont nake noise anymore at nights watching tv. I also get a better sound experience because with the headphones on you hear it all clearly and perfectly.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

One of the best product

I purchase this for my husband because his hearing power is poor. He don't hear clearly. So i want him hear hear properly. We used a lot of different sets of headphones but no one is close to this one. It's lot easier to use. The tuning and quality of sound is great. Love this product.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Angelina U

Angelina UMelbourne

100% Recommended!!

Honestly, I'm mind blown by this amazing product! I would always use the ordinary earphones to listen to music and play games and such until it recently broke. This made me resort to browsing for a good long lasting pair of headphones instead of cheap low quality ones. Definitely not a mistake choosing this product. Its sound quality is excellent and you can tell it would last long.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Keith2

Keith2Adelaide

Great for removing the family from hearing problems

Date PurchasedDec 2011

NPD

NPDasked

RS 120 II

New for Christmas- I cannot fully insert yellow power cord to transmitter - no charging light on -- so failure at the very first step ! Anyone else have this problem?

Sonja S

Sonja Sasked

RS 120 II

I told the service person that I needed 4 of the headphones so that 4 people could use them simultaneously while watching the same tv show or movie on the same tv, so that the children wouldn’t be woken. I asked the service person whether this would be possible and he said yes. I told him I wouldn’t purchase all 4 headphones if it wasn’t possible.
Guess what? Can’t use all 4 at same time on same tv. Is there an item I need to purchase to allow this?

From what I have read so far, you do not need to use any addition device or contraption to connect more than one headset to a base.

Tony tc

Tony tcasked

RS 120 II

Hi, Having read most of the questions ,mine is i have a Hisense smart TV, im not so smart. cables plugged in, power on,green light for 5 secs,static, only station i can get is a neighbor,no green light unless i turn tv off /on,them light goes out after 5 secs. if neighbor has not got his tv on ,just static.

Craig
Craig

You’re obviously not getting a sound signal from the tv to the transmitter. Play around with the different sound output connections on the tv. If you have the round rca plugs usually coloured red and white, use those to the transmitter and try that. No green light on transmitter means no audio signal.

Compare both Sennheiser RS 120 II

Colour / FinishSilverSilver
Frequency Response22 Hz - 19500 Hz
Weight230 g
Battery Life20 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth3.5mm Jack, 6.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateAug 2006