Sennheiser RS 160

Sennheiser RS 160

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lenlen

LenlenPerth

Great headphones, great sound, comfy and reasonable priced.

Date PurchasedJun 2014

P Fairall

P FairallAU

Two heads are as good as one , Audio

These headphones are excellent , I sit back and watch the movie using my head phones with separately adjustable volume and my wife can use the TV or stereo speakers to listen to it with adjustable volume . my hearing is no so good so it all works perfectly , especially background noises or when the scenes suddenly change from bullets and bombs to a faint whisper .Super happy . only downside the ear muffs wear a bit .

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
K Wong

K WongNSW, 2150

Amazing sound quality. Nice look and comfortable feel.

Premium sound for a premium price, it offers strong wired performance.
On to noise-canceling. I think the noise-canceling is quite impressive. Somewhat pricey.
The sound is richer, more vibrant; it is also more comfortable, being lighter, and the earpads actually feel good when placed on the head.
It is more comfortable than others brand like sony, Sennheiser is probably better built but a little bit more heavier.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
snapback

snapback

Great sound quality

Date PurchasedSep 2013

monet

monetGold Coast

Fantastic especially for the older generation

Bought these after checking reviews, checking prices online then went to my favourite store where they were $100 dearer. Once told I could get them cheaper they matched the price. Why did I buy them? Well I actually needed them for the TV. Aussie shows are fine but when I listen to most of my favourite USA series their voices are usually muffled and fast talking and I usually miss 1/2 what they are saying. This is because as one gets older it is hard to block out background noise and we take longer to process speech. So, great for only older people and with this brand I have clear speech without any interruption at all. Easy to use, easy to charge and comfortable on the ears.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Toby

Toby

Great

I am really happy with my new purchased head phones the sound is very clear and they are very stylish and very light weight. They are extremely comfortable and I have had hours of pleasurable listening with them and i will continue to use them in the future thank you

Date PurchasedDec 2016

• Selected Review

Good Wireless Headphones

Stan

Stanasked

i have a problem in adjusting the volume in the ear phones. There is little difference if I adjust in the earphone - all stays very soft and i don't know how to turn it up louder. Any advice welcomed. Thanks

BanjoPaterson

Hi. I've found mine to be adequate in terms of volume range, but fiddly for my fingers. We've found it better to adjust the volume of the tv or portable DVD. If that's not fixing it for you it could be a problem with the headphones.

sharnied1

sharnied1asked

Are these headphones infrared?

BanjoPaterson

No. It's a short range wireless system, so doesn't have to be line of sight. Works well across a room.

As an aside, the headphones are still going strong. A good buy.

Get an answer from our members and Sennheiser representatives

CategoryWireless Headphones