Sennheiser RS 165

Sennheiser RS 165

MPN: 36022976

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Argus

ArgusSouthwest, VIC

Bought as a replacement...

...for older version of Sennheiser headphones, and where I got them the price was better than what other audio specialists were advertising. Mainly listen to music from laptop, and the noticeable volume drops are annoying but you soon get used to it. Have them plugged into remote speakers, not directly into laptop, so this could be reason for the drop in volume. Not noise cancelling as I can still hear the wife when she is talking to me!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Willo

Willogold coast

OK but not brilliant

Good sound and battery life but they are bulky and they get heavy. I purchased mine for noise cancelling but I can still hear everything that is happening around me. Hopeless. If you want to silence the TV for the sake of others then their an OK option. I am looking for a better noise cancelling set.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
jim

jimBundaberg

Fantastic product!

I haven’t bought wireless headphones before and was surprised with the fantastic sound quality. The battery life was impressive and it held the charge well given the fast charge time. All in all for a $375 product, i couldn’t recommend this product enough. Having three children it works well drowning out their arguing.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

TysonPerth

Great sound and comfort

Got these headphones just recently to listen to the TV. They are very comfortable going over my ears and sitting effortlessly on my head. The should is perfect and with the bass booster, I can get cinema style rumbles watching my favourite movies. The battery life seems very good so far only putting the headphones on the stand in the evening when I go to bed. A great way to watch TV without disturbing anyone else.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Roy JohnsonMelbourne

Perfect

I bought these head phones for my autistic son the model no HD500A while I paid $212.00 for them I can confirm that they do what they say they will do that being listen to music and don't be able to here the sounds around you yes I would use the company again if I need anything

Date PurchasedApr 2017

SandyBlueSydney

Pretty good but short range

Had been using an older model Sennheiser which was fantastic, it had quite a long range. I could wander around my house and outside and still get sound. Unfortunately I had to return it to my daughter so we had to purchase another headphone set.
The new headphones have good sound but a short range which I have found disappointing, they also are close fitting around the ears which I have found can cause some perspiration in warm weather. I did not have this problem with the old set.

Dorothy W

Dorothy Wasked

Can you get sound out the TV and speakers same time?

Yes you can.

Yes, you can!

Paul

Paulasked

Will connecting this to a TV or sound desk earphone plug cut off the existing sound to speakers or will that still operate (re a sound desk in a church)?

Roy Johnson

I would have to say yes. However I only bought these because my little boy has autism and cannot handle outside sounds. Mind you in the last few weeks we have been able to cut down on putting them on. I wish I could help you more

SandyBlue

We get sound out of the TV and the speakers at the same time.

Get an answer from our members and Sennheiser representatives

CategoryWireless Headphones