Listing monitored by SenseOnline

2.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (13)

Great product range..

I have been shopping with Senseonline for many years and have always had positive experiences. Excellent customer service, my emails are always replied, and when a product is out of stock I am refunded, never have I questioned the integrity of this long standing fantastic reputable company.

Date PurchasedNovember 2021
SenseSenseOnline

I am very very happy with the purchase.

I am very very happy with the purchase I made in this store. From the moment I sent a question through to their website to the point of delivery, the process has been seamless. Transaction was easy. Great communication, will use the service again.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
SenseSenseOnline

Thank you Frank for your positive review, the entire Senseonline team really appreciates it. We're happy that you're happy.

Wonderful customer service.

Received my order today and am very Happy.
Thanks Senseonline, your customer service has really been a delight. All my questions regarding shipping were answered promptly via Email, due to covid and restrictions, limited outbound flights internationally, (usa). I was aware that it would take a bit longer to arrive to me. One of my items that I ordered went on back order, out of stock and I received a refund as soon as I was informed that the item was cancelled.
Cant wait to start using all my skincare, make up products, I will be back again to shop very soon, one happy shopper.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
SenseSenseOnline

Thank you so much for your positive rating Sally, We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!
Best Wishes.

Leanne d
Leanne dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from them.

Ordered 7/5 order no RBJL2850 and still have received nothing. Have had no contact from them. I have tried to ring and left a message. No reply. I have sent 2 emails and received nothing. Looking at Product Review this seems to be the way they don’t do business. I just want a refund now but can’t get anyone to speak to. Ridiculous.

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Find out how SenseOnline compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Prompt refund. Great communication.

I purchased an item for Christmas and after I inquired was told that it would not arrive in time. They immediately offered a refund no questions asked, and it was processed very quickly. No problems at all with this seller.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Don't bother

Order number: UPQ043, ordered 20 Oct, emailed for an update, left messages on their phone and received no reply. They are uncontactable and still haven’t sent a single update. I still don't know whether my order has been dispatched.

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
SenseSenseOnline

A refund was issued to you. You should receive this within 3-5 working days.

lucyVictoria

Awesome shopping experience

Placed my order and received all my shipping emails and updates, I spoke to customer service regarding shipping time frames, as I had no problems communicating with sense online, they were there to help with any enquires I had.
Due to Current circumstances (covid-19) I understood that my order would take longer than normal to arrive, due to the restrictions with international shipping, this is out of there hands and no fault of there own. Received my products and am a happy with service and will shop with them again.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
lucy

My pleasure, you guys certainly are.. keep up the good work despite the challenging times..
Thanks again for all your help. I definitely will back again to shop with sense, Lucy :)

Stalli
Stalli

Don’t.

I placed an order on the 12th of August, and from there it was radio silence.

I waited 14 days before following up as their website stated that you should receive an order update by then (to account for items that are shipped from overseas).

I followed up twice, and finally heard back MUCH later. I even tried calling.

Long story short: my order was shipped a WHOLE MONTH from the day I placed the order with zero communication in between.

Order somewhere else.

SenseSenseOnline

Sorry too hear that. Can you please forward you order number for me so i can follow for you.

Sense Team

Vinisha
VinishaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont order from them

Its been over 6 weeks and still haven't received my products. Want refund. I have sent numerous email and tried calling them but no answer. Dont waste your time with is company.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

wendy2496
wendy2496Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Please read the reviews. They have no stock take your money and you never get any product delivered. Scam. Beware.

Order never received. Took my money and 2 months later nothing. No communication. Beware. Beware. Beware. Not a legit business. Fake. Dishonest. Charlatans. Please read before ordering. Not legit. Thieves.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Dodgy

Bought two products back in April. The first came several weeks later. The second I was told, was delayed. I chased it up mid July and suddenly got a refund. They must get lucky occasionally when people forget they’ve ordered and not received the goods. Avoid.

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Don't bother with this site. If you get your order your lucky!!

I wouldn't bother with this site. I order 4 candles and the only notification I received was my PayPal receipt. Before I emailed them I saw all these terrible reviews and panicked. So a week after I placed the order I queried whether my order was dispatched and received no response. About 3 days after I followed up again and asked if the order was dispatched and if not then I wanted a refund. They said they would check with their warehouse, that was 6 days ago and I have had no further emails. I have checked my Paypal account and they have refunded my money which is great but they haven't made contact with me again.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Barbara Collins
Barbara CollinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would not use again

Ordered products. After a period of time, my cc payment was still pending. Rang to inquire. Told not to worry it would be there at the “end of next week”. Finally emailed to ask them to contact their supplier, in USA, as to the availability of the product. They didn’t have any! Refund was issued quickly.

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Alli
Alliasked

I would like a update on my order please. My order was placed on the 20th of August, my transaction number is 7L664947YM686864B, and invoice ID:KFK427 . I have tried to call, and sent multiple emails over the last 2 months. Please respond ASAP.

Dear Alison,

Theirs was an update sent to you on the 1/10.20 hopefully you have received it. Your parcel is with Aust Post. In the email theirs tracking. If you cant find the email please email me back ill resend to you.

Regards,

Sense Team

Glenn
Glennasked

Are the products that senseoline provide genuine?

H. Ly
H. Ly

Yes. Just make sure you double check your postal address as it may cause delays if incorrect.
The item i purchased came in orginal box and sealed. Postage packaging was very well done...and secure.

SenseSenseOnline

SenseOnline supplies authentic products, promoting and enhancing natural beauty. With each product carefully tested by Dermatologists and Estheticians and selected by our professional team, we ensure you only search and purchase the top performing and highly respected brands available in the market.

Get an answer from our members and SenseOnline representatives