Listing monitored by SenseOnline

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Simon B
Simon BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraudulent company, nothing delivered, no refund provided

Eway Transaction number - 353609275

My wife is not the best person when it comes to online shopping, she was searchig for makeup and found the site.

She purchased items in December 2019, it became clear that this is a shell company that had no intention of providing the product, we requested a refund and funnily enough her credit card was fraudulently charged against requiring us to cancel her credit card.

To date, there has been no effect from this business to eith provide the products ordered nor provide a refund.

$182 spent on nothing.

Given the number of complaint, I will be setting up a class action via VCAT to have this business made insolvent and unable to trade unless I recevie the refund within 10 business days.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019
Amy
AmySydney, NSW

No communication and requesting a refund

I made an online order on 8 July (Order number: JGD248) and have been trying to find out what happened to my order with 3 emails. No responses were received. I have requested a refund and still no response. I would like to get my refund back and would never order from this website again.

Please do not put this on the email or website (...expect delivery within 14 working days as noted on the website) if you cannot guarantee it.

SenseSenseOnline

Please dont waste your money on this site

I purchased an item over 6 weeks ago and I’m still yet to even receive a tracking number or any correspondence from them, when I call and email I don’t get a response.

Date PurchasedJune 2020

TIME WASTE

The reviews on this page are indicative of the modus operandi of this company. Zero communication in order confirmations/shipping/delays, scant and uninformative responses to direct emails.

Painful experience. DO NOT BUY.

Dear Sophie,
Could you please send us your order number so we can see what the issue was.
Regards

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how SenseOnline compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Alli
Alliasked

I would like a update on my order please. My order was placed on the 20th of August, my transaction number is 7L664947YM686864B, and invoice ID:KFK427 . I have tried to call, and sent multiple emails over the last 2 months. Please respond ASAP.

Dear Alison,

Theirs was an update sent to you on the 1/10.20 hopefully you have received it. Your parcel is with Aust Post. In the email theirs tracking. If you cant find the email please email me back ill resend to you.

Regards,

Sense Team

Glenn
Glennasked

Are the products that senseoline provide genuine?

H. Ly
H. Ly

Yes. Just make sure you double check your postal address as it may cause delays if incorrect.
The item i purchased came in orginal box and sealed. Postage packaging was very well done...and secure.

SenseSenseOnline

SenseOnline supplies authentic products, promoting and enhancing natural beauty. With each product carefully tested by Dermatologists and Estheticians and selected by our professional team, we ensure you only search and purchase the top performing and highly respected brands available in the market.

Get an answer from our members and SenseOnline representatives