SenseOnline

SenseOnline (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by SenseOnline

2.1
J.F
J.FMelbourne

Don't even bother buying from here. Not a legit business.

ShelleyR
ShelleyRBrisbane

Over 2 weeks just to dispatch

After 2 weeks of waiting for my item to arrive I emailed SenseOnline to ask about the whereabouts of my item only to be told that it was almost ready for dispatch. 4 days later and I finally receive my shipping confirmation & discover my item is being shipped from overseas. Won’t be using this online store again.

Be prepared to wait 3 weeks for delivery

Despite the fact they say they’re based in Melbourne, it seems lots of their products are ordered from the US and shipped from there. I’d rather purchase from the US myself if I wanted to wait this long for a product, and I’m sure it’d be cheaper. Finally received an email about my order being on its way from the US after hearing nothing for 2 weeks. Not sure why it took them 2 weeks to get it dispatched.. and now I’m sure it’ll be another week before I receive it. Ridiculous.

H. Ly
H. LyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No communication

Ordered and paid for a Shiseido cream on Wed 12 July. No response until i emailed them on Mon 24 July where they said they will check the couriers. Received my EXPECTED response back 48hrs later on Wed 26 July. No more stock!
Honestly, they could've found this out within the first few business days. What a waste of time. Website doesn't seem to be up to date. Obviously they order from overseas. Very unhappy.

KissMiss
KissMiss

Delivers according to website terms and conditions

happybuyer
happybuyerMelbourne

Finally, A product that does what it says...

I started using the M2 products about 1 month ago and have been purchasing this product via Senseonline.
I struggle with adult acne and have used prescription strength meds. Nothing worked well. Since I have been using M2 cleanser, Refinish 20% and the moisturizer, I can finally see a difference! My pores are much smaller and my acne is clearing up. My skin feels smooth and brighter. I highly recommend trying this product!!

Not Legit!!

I bought some probiotics from their site and had a question about dosing so called the number on the bottle, the company told me not to take the product because this site is NOT one of their retailers and the product is likely a FAKE!!! Then I noticed the return address on the shipping box is coming from a small town in pennsylvania?? How scary and disgusting someone would do this, they're probably making a bunch of people sick with their fake products. Do not buy from here!!

Jade Iris
Jade IrisBrisbane

NOT an Austrailan business. Just a re-seller.

You are not supporting an Australian business when you use this site. It's just a re-seller that buys your item from places like Amazon and then sends them on to you. This is why the orders are taking so long. DO NOT USE!!!!

Eliza R
Eliza RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products, Awful Customer Service

Daffodil
DaffodilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 Months To Deliver An Item!!

I paid for CeraVe Foaming cleanser via Paypal on the 12 September. I received it today (6th November). It has taken so long that I had forgotten that I had even ordered it. On top of this, their prices are just outrageous. What would have cost less than $10 in the US cost me $40 here.

hyper
hyper

cost too much

I was charged $55.00 for a 2oz size NUFace gel primer - I thought I was getting the 5 oz size - what an overcharge -look somewhere else like AMAzon for this ---I wont be buying my ongoing products that I need from here again -ever

frankie
frankiemelbourne

Very Satisfied

A online store that actually communicated with me, and answered all my questions. I had the most easy free shopping experience with senseonline. My products arrived in time and was pleased with the overall service. Cant go wrong buying from here, the item i ordered is an american brand that you can't simply buy here in australia, so i am extremely happy that i can purchase it from this company, i did buy a few other things too and all are to my satisfaction. No issues to report, and will continue to buy from senseonline, they have great sales also...

ronni
ronniMelbourne

Fantastic service

i ordered urban decay products and some other products, they arrived within 10 days, I am very impressed with the service. I contacted the customer team and they responded back to my email immediately. So many brands to chose from, am Very happy and satisfied with senseonline.

francis
francisprahran

Great shopping experience

I had no issues with senseonline, i ordered a few make up items and skincare and my items arrived within 14 days. Very satisfied, definately will come back and purcahse more items. Customer service team were fantastic and kept me up to date.

Satisfied

Very slow postage. But that's expected with international items. Waited almost 2 months for it. Got worried after reading reviews that it would never come. But it eventually did. I emailed them a few times and the customer service seemed fine :)

ebstarMelbourne

Do not buy ever!!!! I had to leave a star or i couldnt review ( - 5 stars )

ebstar

Are you kidding me sense online?
Do i need to attach the emails you have sent me?

Cheryl
Cheryl

Don't buy from this company

This company offers very slow, poor and disorganized customer service. After confirming my order and processing my payment promptly, everything else was done very slowly and only after constant attempts all initiated by myself to contact them. In the end I asked them to cancel my order after 4 weeks of frustration, then I had more frustration with unanswered phone calls and emails before I finally got my refund. I would never deal with this company again .

Their service is very slow and nothing is done without a lot of pushing from the customer.

PM
PMMelbourne

Very poor service

Sense online staff responded to my emails but did not give me a clear answer on when I would receive my order. I placed an order a month ago and I still have not got any tracking number or my product. I am very disappointed to say the least. I would rate Senseonline minus stars if I could.

Terrible and horrible service. Never again

Very slow in shipment, more than 30 days or (20 WORKING days) and still have not received the order

poor service

Only give any service if you poke them

Accepted our order, after 14 working days I email them, where are my goods? They respond "item not in stock your order has been cancelled we will refund money in 3-6 days. Ten days later I email where's my money? They respond and refund immediately. Dont sit around thinking this company will do the right thing.

Bonafidevixen
Bonafidevixen

Great prices BUT slow dispatch

Sense Online isn't completely useless. They did respond to my emails when I placed an order last time and I didn't have to wait too long. They are just REALLY slow in processing and dispatch. I mean, they're in SYDNEY. I'm in SYDNEY! What's the bloody hold-up? I get stuff fast from the US without any express shipping. I only buy here coz the prices are good. It's only 3 stars from me coz it really is just unacceptably slow. But hey, I want cheap Nars blushes ok? hahahah.
Prices and availability of stock
SLOW SLOW SLOW S L O W S L O O O O O OW

Selina
SelinaSydney

Still haven't got the product

It's been two weeks since I placed my order and I still haven't got the product, not even a tracking number has been provided. No customer service, no one picked up phone call, no one returned emails, they just took my money disappeared! I'm taking this to the Victoria Fair Trading, for those ones who have experienced the same, I suggest you to take action against them.

NOT HAPPY JAN
NOT HAPPY JANmelbourne

Don't Do it - The Worst Ever

Negative (STAR) - This is the worst site ever - I don’t usually write reviews BUT I AM FUMING - no customer service / no product - ordered from amazon - came already and there in the USA - OMG never again – NOT FAIR – Avoid at all COSTS

nicolet
nicoletMelbourne

If I could give less than 1 star I would

Three weeks and still waiting! Purhcased almost $300 worth of products and despite contacting them on several occassions nothing has arrived. At first I was told that they were waiting on something to arrive from the US, and now they don't event respond. Will NEVER buy from them again. I would have expected that when buying form a company based in the same city as I am, I wouldn't need to wait for overseas shipments and still be without any sign of my order three weeks later.

Products don't arrive

Rebecca89
Rebecca89Sydney

Extremely happy customer!

I am a frequent, satisfied customer of Sense Online and have not once had a negative experience with the company. Their products are authentic, service is fantastic, prices are better than any where else and they are constantly introducing a new variety of products. I have been purchasing from Sense Online now for two years and find it hard to believe the negative comments listed below.
reliable, great prices, variety of products and brands, fantastic service, great quality

SenseSenseOnline

Never received item of notification of post