Listing monitored by SenseOnline

2.1
Leanne d
Leanne dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from them.

Ordered 7/5 order no RBJL2850 and still have received nothing. Have had no contact from them. I have tried to ring and left a message. No reply. I have sent 2 emails and received nothing. Looking at Product Review this seems to be the way they don’t do business. I just want a refund now but can’t get anyone to speak to. Ridiculous.

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

item never arrived.

Placed order on 25th March Invoice ID ESY356, Goods never arrived and could not get response from this seller as to what was going on. In the end complained via PayPal purchase guaranty they have ,Refund reached me on1st May. Thank goodness i used PayPal. On reading reviews on this site i should not be surprised this is how this Company acts.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Simon B
Simon BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraudulent company, nothing delivered, no refund provided

Eway Transaction number - 353609275

My wife is not the best person when it comes to online shopping, she was searchig for makeup and found the site.

She purchased items in December 2019, it became clear that this is a shell company that had no intention of providing the product, we requested a refund and funnily enough her credit card was fraudulently charged against requiring us to cancel her credit card.

To date, there has been no effect from this business to eith provide the products ordered nor provide a refund.

$182 spent on nothing.

Given the number of complaint, I will be setting up a class action via VCAT to have this business made insolvent and unable to trade unless I recevie the refund within 10 business days.

SenseSenseOnline

Terrible. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.

Placed an order Jan 3rd 2021 (invoice number DGF525). Did not receive a dispatched/shipping email. Did not receive the products. Sent a message via their website without response. Called between 11am and 3pm 10 times and no answer. Looking at all the other reviews, this happened to 99% of customers. I want a refund.

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Don't bother

Order number: UPQ043, ordered 20 Oct, emailed for an update, left messages on their phone and received no reply. They are uncontactable and still haven’t sent a single update. I still don't know whether my order has been dispatched.

SenseSenseOnline

A refund was issued to you. You should receive this within 3-5 working days.

Stalli
Stalli

Don’t.

I placed an order on the 12th of August, and from there it was radio silence.

I waited 14 days before following up as their website stated that you should receive an order update by then (to account for items that are shipped from overseas).

I followed up twice, and finally heard back MUCH later. I even tried calling.

Long story short: my order was shipped a WHOLE MONTH from the day I placed the order with zero communication in between.

Order somewhere else.

SenseSenseOnline

Sorry too hear that. Can you please forward you order number for me so i can follow for you.

Vinisha
VinishaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont order from them

Its been over 6 weeks and still haven't received my products. Want refund. I have sent numerous email and tried calling them but no answer. Dont waste your time with is company.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Rachael
RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of time - Requesting a refund!

Order NUH477, ordered 3 weeks ago, emailed for an update twice and received no reply. They are uncontactable and still haven’t sent a single update. Waste of time, please refund!

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Abic123
Abic123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor communication/customer service - Don’t waste your money

Made an order at the beginning of July!! Still haven’t been notified of any activity Or updates On my order what so ever (order number WDQ711). Tried to reach out, with no responses. The lack of communication on their end is just appalling. I would like to request a refund!
Not happy.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

No communication and requesting a refund

I made an online order on 8 July (Order number: JGD248) and have been trying to find out what happened to my order with 3 emails. No responses were received. I have requested a refund and still no response. I would like to get my refund back and would never order from this website again.

Please do not put this on the email or website (...expect delivery within 14 working days as noted on the website) if you cannot guarantee it.

SenseSenseOnline

Please dont waste your money on this site

I purchased an item over 6 weeks ago and I’m still yet to even receive a tracking number or any correspondence from them, when I call and email I don’t get a response.

Date PurchasedJune 2020
houda b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

poor service

i ordered on 2020-05-04 an item this is the tracking number M-050420-002 and i still waiting for it i sent emails and trying to call but no answers until now please ladies do not buy from them any more
im really disappointed
i need my money back

Dear Houda,

I can see you parcel is in transit. As you have a tracking number. I'm following up the delay for you. With COVID-19 shipping out of the usa has caused us some difficulty. We are working with Asendia to sort this out..

houda b.

It has been more than 2 month .

Find out how SenseOnline compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Money back please! dont order from here

placed an order weeks ago and you took my money straight away but no further contact. I ordered through an Australian company thinking it would be quicker.. After jumping on here and reading reviews I'm very worried. Please refund me my order number is 390830462

Still waiting

Still waiting for my product which I ordered nearly 2 months ago! Charged my card immediately, no update, no communication. Seeking refund through PayPal. Disappointing experience. Buy your products elsewhere.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

TIME WASTE

The reviews on this page are indicative of the modus operandi of this company. Zero communication in order confirmations/shipping/delays, scant and uninformative responses to direct emails.

Painful experience. DO NOT BUY.

Dear Sophie,
Could you please send us your order number so we can see what the issue was.
Regards