Listing monitored by SenseOnline

2.1
    KissMiss
    KissMiss

Delivers according to website terms and conditions

Bonafidevixen
    Bonafidevixen

Great prices BUT slow dispatch

Sense Online isn't completely useless. They did respond to my emails when I placed an order last time and I didn't have to wait too long. They are just REALLY slow in processing and dispatch. I mean, they're in SYDNEY. I'm in SYDNEY! What's the bloody hold-up? I get stuff fast from the US without any express shipping. I only buy here coz the prices are good. It's only 3 stars from me coz it really is just unacceptably slow. But hey, I want cheap Nars blushes ok? hahahah.
    Prices and availability of stock
    SLOW SLOW SLOW S L O W S L O O O O O OW

Alli
    Alliasked

I would like a update on my order please. My order was placed on the 20th of August, my transaction number is 7L664947YM686864B, and invoice ID:KFK427 . I have tried to call, and sent multiple emails over the last 2 months. Please respond ASAP.

Dear Alison,

Theirs was an update sent to you on the 1/10.20 hopefully you have received it. Your parcel is with Aust Post. In the email theirs tracking. If you cant find the email please email me back ill resend to you.

Regards,

Sense Team

Glenn
    Glennasked

Are the products that senseoline provide genuine?

H. Ly
    H. Ly

Yes. Just make sure you double check your postal address as it may cause delays if incorrect.
    The item i purchased came in orginal box and sealed. Postage packaging was very well done...and secure.

SenseSenseOnline

SenseOnline supplies authentic products, promoting and enhancing natural beauty. With each product carefully tested by Dermatologists and Estheticians and selected by our professional team, we ensure you only search and purchase the top performing and highly respected brands available in the market.

Get an answer from our members and SenseOnline representatives