Listing monitored by SenseOnline

2.1

Satisfied

Very slow postage. But that's expected with international items. Waited almost 2 months for it. Got worried after reading reviews that it would never come. But it eventually did. I emailed them a few times and the customer service seemed fine :)

blacky
    blackymelbourne

Great stuff

Heaps of product for me and my girlfriends to buy online which other online companies don't have, they have a discount which is always is fantastic. But I emailed looking for a product that i couldn't get here, they sourced it for me and i bought. Great Work THANKS GUYS.
    very helpful

Satisfied

I recently purchased from Senseonline...I was pretty happy because they have the rare brands I can't find in retail stores in Australia and have free shipping worldwide and came when they said it would. Will continue shopping from them - the 15% discount isn't so bad either. I would recommend any International brand lovers to check these guys out..
    have the brands I want, cheap, free shipping
    wish shipping was a bit faster

Alli
    Alliasked

I would like a update on my order please. My order was placed on the 20th of August, my transaction number is 7L664947YM686864B, and invoice ID:KFK427 . I have tried to call, and sent multiple emails over the last 2 months. Please respond ASAP.

Dear Alison,

Theirs was an update sent to you on the 1/10.20 hopefully you have received it. Your parcel is with Aust Post. In the email theirs tracking. If you cant find the email please email me back ill resend to you.

Regards,

Sense Team

Glenn
    Glennasked

Are the products that senseoline provide genuine?

H. Ly
    H. Ly

Yes. Just make sure you double check your postal address as it may cause delays if incorrect.
    The item i purchased came in orginal box and sealed. Postage packaging was very well done...and secure.

SenseSenseOnline

SenseOnline supplies authentic products, promoting and enhancing natural beauty. With each product carefully tested by Dermatologists and Estheticians and selected by our professional team, we ensure you only search and purchase the top performing and highly respected brands available in the market.

Get an answer from our members and SenseOnline representatives