Listing monitored by SenseOnline

2.1

Great product range..

I have been shopping with Senseonline for many years and have always had positive experiences. Excellent customer service, my emails are always replied, and when a product is out of stock I am refunded, never have I questioned the integrity of this long standing fantastic reputable company.

SenseSenseOnlineSend a private message

I am very very happy with the purchase.

I am very very happy with the purchase I made in this store. From the moment I sent a question through to their website to the point of delivery, the process has been seamless. Transaction was easy. Great communication, will use the service again.

SenseSenseOnlineSend a private message

Thank you Frank for your positive review, the entire Senseonline team really appreciates it. We're happy that you're happy.

Wonderful customer service.

Received my order today and am very Happy.
Thanks Senseonline, your customer service has really been a delight. All my questions regarding shipping were answered promptly via Email, due to covid and restrictions, limited outbound flights internationally, (usa). I was aware that it would take a bit longer to arrive to me. One of my items that I ordered went on back order, out of stock and I received a refund as soon as I was informed that the item was cancelled.
Cant wait to start using all my skincare, make up products, I will be back again to shop very soon, one happy shopper.

SenseSenseOnlineSend a private message

Thank you so much for your positive rating Sally, We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!
Best Wishes.

Prompt refund. Great communication.

I purchased an item for Christmas and after I inquired was told that it would not arrive in time. They immediately offered a refund no questions asked, and it was processed very quickly. No problems at all with this seller.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020

lucyVictoria

Awesome shopping experience

Placed my order and received all my shipping emails and updates, I spoke to customer service regarding shipping time frames, as I had no problems communicating with sense online, they were there to help with any enquires I had.
Due to Current circumstances (covid-19) I understood that my order would take longer than normal to arrive, due to the restrictions with international shipping, this is out of there hands and no fault of there own. Received my products and am a happy with service and will shop with them again.

lucy

My pleasure, you guys certainly are.. keep up the good work despite the challenging times..
Thanks again for all your help. I definitely will back again to shop with sense, Lucy :)

happybuyer
happybuyerMelbourne

Finally, A product that does what it says...

I started using the M2 products about 1 month ago and have been purchasing this product via Senseonline.
I struggle with adult acne and have used prescription strength meds. Nothing worked well. Since I have been using M2 cleanser, Refinish 20% and the moisturizer, I can finally see a difference! My pores are much smaller and my acne is clearing up. My skin feels smooth and brighter. I highly recommend trying this product!!

frankie
frankiemelbourne

Very Satisfied

A online store that actually communicated with me, and answered all my questions. I had the most easy free shopping experience with senseonline. My products arrived in time and was pleased with the overall service. Cant go wrong buying from here, the item i ordered is an american brand that you can't simply buy here in australia, so i am extremely happy that i can purchase it from this company, i did buy a few other things too and all are to my satisfaction. No issues to report, and will continue to buy from senseonline, they have great sales also...

ronni
ronniMelbourne

Fantastic service

i ordered urban decay products and some other products, they arrived within 10 days, I am very impressed with the service. I contacted the customer team and they responded back to my email immediately. So many brands to chose from, am Very happy and satisfied with senseonline.

francis
francisprahran

Great shopping experience

I had no issues with senseonline, i ordered a few make up items and skincare and my items arrived within 14 days. Very satisfied, definately will come back and purcahse more items. Customer service team were fantastic and kept me up to date.

Satisfied

Very slow postage. But that's expected with international items. Waited almost 2 months for it. Got worried after reading reviews that it would never come. But it eventually did. I emailed them a few times and the customer service seemed fine :)

Rebecca89
Rebecca89Sydney

Extremely happy customer!

I am a frequent, satisfied customer of Sense Online and have not once had a negative experience with the company. Their products are authentic, service is fantastic, prices are better than any where else and they are constantly introducing a new variety of products. I have been purchasing from Sense Online now for two years and find it hard to believe the negative comments listed below.
reliable, great prices, variety of products and brands, fantastic service, great quality

Belle
Bellemelbourne

Fantastic Service!

blacky
blackymelbourne

Great stuff

Heaps of product for me and my girlfriends to buy online which other online companies don't have, they have a discount which is always is fantastic. But I emailed looking for a product that i couldn't get here, they sourced it for me and i bought. Great Work THANKS GUYS.
very helpful

Satisfied

I recently purchased from Senseonline...I was pretty happy because they have the rare brands I can't find in retail stores in Australia and have free shipping worldwide and came when they said it would. Will continue shopping from them - the 15% discount isn't so bad either. I would recommend any International brand lovers to check these guys out..
have the brands I want, cheap, free shipping
wish shipping was a bit faster

Lioness1