Listing monitored by SenseOnline

2.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)

Great product range..

I have been shopping with Senseonline for many years and have always had positive experiences. Excellent customer service, my emails are always replied, and when a product is out of stock I am refunded, never have I questioned the integrity of this long standing fantastic reputable company.

Date PurchasedNovember 2021
SenseSenseOnlineSend a private message

I am very very happy with the purchase.

I am very very happy with the purchase I made in this store. From the moment I sent a question through to their website to the point of delivery, the process has been seamless. Transaction was easy. Great communication, will use the service again.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
SenseSenseOnlineSend a private message

Thank you Frank for your positive review, the entire Senseonline team really appreciates it. We're happy that you're happy.

Wonderful customer service.

Received my order today and am very Happy.
Thanks Senseonline, your customer service has really been a delight. All my questions regarding shipping were answered promptly via Email, due to covid and restrictions, limited outbound flights internationally, (usa). I was aware that it would take a bit longer to arrive to me. One of my items that I ordered went on back order, out of stock and I received a refund as soon as I was informed that the item was cancelled.
Cant wait to start using all my skincare, make up products, I will be back again to shop very soon, one happy shopper.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
SenseSenseOnlineSend a private message

Thank you so much for your positive rating Sally, We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!
Best Wishes.

Prompt refund. Great communication.

I purchased an item for Christmas and after I inquired was told that it would not arrive in time. They immediately offered a refund no questions asked, and it was processed very quickly. No problems at all with this seller.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how SenseOnline compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

lucyVictoria

Awesome shopping experience

Placed my order and received all my shipping emails and updates, I spoke to customer service regarding shipping time frames, as I had no problems communicating with sense online, they were there to help with any enquires I had.
Due to Current circumstances (covid-19) I understood that my order would take longer than normal to arrive, due to the restrictions with international shipping, this is out of there hands and no fault of there own. Received my products and am a happy with service and will shop with them again.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
lucy

My pleasure, you guys certainly are.. keep up the good work despite the challenging times..
Thanks again for all your help. I definitely will back again to shop with sense, Lucy :)