Sensibo Sky

3.3

Nocky

NockySouth West, WA

Excellent, Easy Set Up

Probably the easiest wifi device i have set up, (We use Apple) Connected easily to Google Home so have voice control and phone control from anywhere, you can set the air con to come on when your close to home and turn off when everyone has left home, highly recommend

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$159.00.

JamieAus

JamieAusAU

Are they worth the money ?

We have 3 split AC and 1 portable AC , the sensibo works great with the split AC and has given us more functions than the remote has, the climate sensor is a great way to save money as the AC shuts down until the set temperature is reach , we need to save $335 in electricity over the next 3 year to pay for these , which I think will be more than achievable ,, the sensibo unit on the kogan portable took a bit to setup , but the help pages and support is great

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$335.00.

Tasman2013

Tasman2013

Works perfectly

Easy to setup and install. Has worked perfectly ever since. Great support, they even worked with me to add additional controls for swing settings. Much better than an IR sender as it seems to not only send the command, it also reads an IR reply to get the actual status of the aircon

Adam

AdamMelbourne

I have 3 of these - Simple and Effective Remote Management

jay

jaySydney, NSW

Love this smart device - changed my life

Im all about my smart home and was looking for something to control my non-smart air conditioner. this is the perfect device that allows you to control your air conditioner remotely as well as control it via alexa or google home. i love its ability to turn off or on your air conditioner automatically when it senses you are at a certain distance from your home. i dont even touch the remote my aircon came with.

MrLew

MrLewPerth, WA

Sensibo Sky Remote Control the Best Remote you'll ever use

John63

John63Engadin, NSW

Never struggle with the timer function on your air con again.

Kelly S.

Kelly S.South East Queensland, QLD

This is an awesome product, once set up!

I had a few issues with getting it connected to my wifi but the support team are super responsive and very helpful and genuinely want to help you get using the product.
Works a treat so far and it enables me to turn on my air con for my elderly dog when I need and not have to leave it on all day in the hot QLD weather!

stevei

steveiSydney, NSW

Works great when you get it setup!

I had a few problems setting it up. When I scanned the QR Code I lost the connection, which created a few problems. Fortunately Sensibo's support are pretty quick to respond, so now all is good!
It would be great if it would support horizontal air flow (but I believe this is coming in an update).
All in all I'm happy with the Sensibo. It probably needs a bit of "fine tuning", but its great to set the Air Con remotely and come home to a warm home!! I'd definitely recommend it.

wombarra

wombarraIllawarra, NSW

Used to work with Apple Siri but now no longer

Purchased in May 2020 for A$159.00.

Brook Blackman

Brook BlackmanSydney, NSW

Wait until the product gets better!!

Unable to fully support ac units. No support for Sleep mode. No support for Strong mode. No support for Quiet mode. No support for Health mode. Etc.... If you want it to only control temp and fan speed with your phone then you have the right product. Only cloud based. Have had the product for 5 months and will be returning this product to the place of purchase in the morning. Could be a good product but would give them a couple of years to develop it properly.

Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Is just a nightmare to install, if you can

kai f.

kai f.Hobart, TAS

Terrible customer service. Dodgey product. Won't replace /refund.

Bought a Sensibo sky, and heaps of problems setting out up. Wifi wasn't stable, would not trigger ac unit.
Online support took days to respond to emails.
Reset the unit several times, as per email Instructions from 'support'.
Still didn't work. Got frustrated and hit thy thing a few times, now it works with a range of 2m.
2m is no where near the advertised 6m but they state up to 6m range so the short range is fine with them

Purchased in November 2020 for A$139.00.

Lucas

LucasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horribly supported

Purchased in December 2019 at Kogan.com for A$359.00.

The horrible little thorn in my side.

Matt

Matt

Never showed up

I ordered one of these about 2 weeks ago it’s not shown up and there useless customer support team can not tell me a tracking number or where it is.

I’d hate to think how this device is if they can’t track and ship a simple order.