Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening

Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening

See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

txb

txbSydney, NSW

Pronamel anti sensitivity toothpaste

I've been using pronamel exclusively for 2 years. Before and after use I would definitely notice tooth sensitivity changes. I have acid wear and slight discolouration. While I did not notice change in colour, as in fairness any changes would be gradual and hard to notice unless before/after photos are taken to assess. But for sensitivity and fresh clean taste I can reccommend. It can be pricey at around $8-11 from supermarkets or pharmacies.

Purchased in January 2016 at Priceline for $8.99.

BrianWark

BrianWarkAU

Don't touch this product

Leighanne53

Leighanne53NSW, 2032

Nothing special!

I had a small free sample from my dentist so assumed it must be great if he was recommending it! I then bought some as was in offer at the supermarket.
If it does all of the things it says then great. However it tastes bit funny and doesn't leave you with that "fresh and clean" feeling.
Also the lid is a pain as you have to screw it on and off. Much prefer a flip cap.
Good for your teeth.
There are other toothpastes on the market also good for your teeth that taste better. Don't like the screw top lid.

yavis