Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening

Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening

Don't touch this product

As a long time user of Sensodyne toothpastes, I decided to try Proname to add a touch of whiteness to my teeth. This experiment was a total disaster, with my teeth becoming ultra-sensitive within a few days of brushing twice a day. When I say sensitive, I mean painfully sensitive unlike anything I have ever experienced before. I decided the manufacturer, GlaxoSmithKline, should know about my appalling experience and so I wrote to them and told them so. That was 17 days ago and have not had even the courtesy of an acknowledgement of any kind. Big Pharma showing its true colours again, I guess. My letter was properly constructed setting out the problem I encountered, it was not abusive or anything like that, on the contrary. I hope a good number of readers see this critique and both stay away from Proname, and also advise others to do likewise. GlaxoSmithKline will be getting a follow-up letter, for all the good it will probably do me, and if there is no response to that, then I will elevate my displeasure in a far greater manner.

Nothing special!

I had a small free sample from my dentist so assumed it must be great if he was recommending it! I then bought some as was in offer at the supermarket.
If it does all of the things it says then great. However it tastes bit funny and doesn't leave you with that "fresh and clean" feeling.
Also the lid is a pain as you have to screw it on and off. Much prefer a flip cap.
Good for your teeth.
There are other toothpastes on the market also good for your teeth that taste better. Don't like the screw top lid.

Good

Low abrasive, pH balanced toothpaste which has all the benefits of a regular toothpaste as well as being suitable for those who have sensitive teeth and gums. Contains the added benefit of pronamel a fluoride formula that hardens enamel and protects it from erosion. Cleans teeth and freshens breath effectively. A little pricier than other toothpastes but well worth the extra cost. Great design with the large cap which is easy to remove.
Sensodyne pronamel gentle whitening toothpaste is a fantastic toothpaste for anyone with sensitive teeth. It contains ingredients to harden and protect enamel which can be destroyed by everyday acidic food and drink. It helps to whiten teeth and removed stains with regular use. This toothpaste has a refreshing flavour and keeps your breath clean and fresh. Well designed tube with a large cap for easy removal and great to store standing up.
more expensive than other toothpastes