Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

1.0

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (5) · No
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Taste
MelB
MelBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really sore lower gums after using this

I'm finding my lower gums are so sore and irritated after using some of the Sensodyne range. I noticed it a few weeks ago whilst using the Gum care toothpaste, stopped using it and the pain disappeared, then I inadvertently started using another Sensodyne product - Complete Care but now have the same symptoms so have stopped using it too. Never had this problem with any other toothpaste and I never had this issue in the past when I've used Sensodyne.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $8.00.

Very Unhappy
Very UnhappyPerth, WA

Have you changed ingredients

I used to use this product without any concerns. Now I’m getting a sore mouth, tongue and lips when brushing. Please I need this for my gums without it burning my mouth and lips.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $9.00.

Other Toothpastes

Sri
SriSydney, NSW

Sensodyne rapid relief- I can’t taste sweet and salt anymore

After using sensodyne rapid relief my tongue tip especially is numb as if it’s burnt and slowly spreading to whole mouth and I can’t taste the sweet and saltiness of any food.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths.

Toothpastes

Find out how Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range compares to other Toothpastes

Sensodyne Rapid Relief

I started using this toothpaste about a week ago and I noticed that my tongue was is always burning. It also feels very dry like there is a coating on it. I did help the sensitive teeth, but honestly I would rather have my teeth hurt. It's very expensive too.

Purchased in August 2020.

Peace88
Peace88

sore lips and mouth

Two persistent sores on my upper lip and now inside the mouth. In the beginning I did not know what was the cause, but I have noticed since last week that each time I brushed my teeth, the sores got worse. I stopped using it since yesterday and I am feeling a little better. I only used salt to brush my teeth since yesterday and it seems to be better than the tooth paste!

Purchased at Ocado for $4.75.

Whitening ImprovementYes