Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range (page 2 of 2)

1.0

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes · No (26)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (26)
  • Taste

Not a good experience

I started using Sensodyne Rapid Relief after some dental work, in hopes to ease some discomfort. First few days I did notice some increased sensitivity in teeth I hadn’t experienced before, but I chalked that up to referred pain. Then I started getting these horrible headaches. I was about 7 days in to using the toothpaste, before I realized it was probably what was causing the headaches; now I’m just waiting for them to subside. I wonder how long it will take??

Purchased in December 2019 for $6.99.

Whitening ImprovementNo

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Old rapid repair was EXCELLENT but since it's been changed the inside of my lips swelled up . Felt like the inside of my mouth was all cracked. Changed brands and problem solved. Sensory get your act together.

Purchased in July 2019 at Asda for $3.99.

Caroline

CarolineVictoria

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I experienced numerous side effects. Sore throat, chronic cough, extremely hoarse, constantly clearing throat. Required chest xrays and gastroscopy. Oesophagus showed an allergy. Stopped using the paste and problems cleared.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $11.00.

Toothpastes

Find out how Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range compares to other Toothpastes

New formula of Rapid Relief...

Old formula worked. New one with Fluoride in it does not- in fact it has made the sensitivity much worse. Plus it takes some skin off the inside of my mouth and lips

Purchased in March 2019 at Safeway for $6.99.

Anja

AnjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use!

I have been using this product for two weeks. Apart from it staining my toothbrush pink, my mouth started to feel sore and dry. I checked my tongue a coupe of days ago and it looked like the skin was stripped of in a couple of places. On top of this, my teeth were feeling very rough. I stopped using the product two days ago and will the product back to the store.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI.

Whitening ImprovementNo

Don’t use unless you want mouth sores!

I started using Sensodyn toothpaste a week ago due to tooth sensitivity as recommended by my dentist
Now I still have sensitivity if not more sensitivity and mouth ulcers and it’s like my lining in my mouth has been stripped of its skin in places
I am now going back to my go to toothpaste Pepsident to see if this improves
Just a warning to others

Purchased in January 2019.

See all Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range reviews