Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range (page 3 of 5)

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (3) · No (26)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (29)
  • Taste

Quality of the latest manufacturing is bad

Great toothpaste but the NZ ad is enough to turn you right off the product

Been using the toothpaste for years. It's great, the best sensitive toothpaste on the market, but please change the NZ ad, the girls' voices could crack glass and makes the ad unwatchable.

A disturbing toothpaste

Find out how Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range compares to other Toothpastes

nz ad being 'flogged' as australian...

How could you believe in a product that talks about australians liking the toothpaste when your tv commercial has new zealanders spruking the product!! Seriously?? Couldnt you afford to produce a local ad...you had to recycle a nz ad!!!you do realise we are different countries...

Sam

Sam

Can't use anthing else

Vicki_ʚϊɞ

Vicki_ʚϊɞAU

Burning Mouth after using Sensodyne Whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth

Will be throwing my Sensodyne in the bin where it belongs. Could not work out for months what the problem was with my mouth starting to burn and feel like there was no moisture in it. Have just searched 'burning mouth' and came across a stack of forums and posts about the exact symptoms I have. Guess what! We all use Sensodyne. Well not anymore. Will stick to a non SLS herbal toothpaste from now on.

Complaint.

Your advert on Australian TV is a Disgrace. The woman that talks about ice cream and says " in your gob " is terrible. What kind of an example
Is that to children or young people that may see this advert. You need to change it quick smart. So many people feel the same way I do. I will not buy your product again, until you change the way you advertise it. So, so disgraceful.

Now made in Asia

I have use this toothpaste with great success. I have a problem putting something made in Asia in my mouth. So I will be switching to a product made in north America. Too many unsafe practices happening in Asia ie) poisoned milk, lead in paint and jewelry for children in products from China.

Too sweet

I have been using sensodyne toothpaste for years but the taste has changed. It is much too sweet, I don't like the taste any more, when I finish using the tubes that I have I will switch to another brand, one that is not made in Asia!

Emma Austin

Emma AustinBrisbane

Excruciating Pain

Started using this toothpaste after my front teeth started hurting badly when drinking water. A week or so after using it I woke up with my whole mouth aching. I have been in pain all day and wondered what I had done, Googled about Sensydine and found hundreds of negative reviews about it causing pain and aching and I'm disgusted that something like this can be sold.

Rubbish

I used sensodyne a couple of years ago and thought it was good. I went back to it last week and could not believe the difference in the texture and taste. I will not be using it again.

Look at the lables

If made in Thailand is not good, buy the one made in UK is the old formula and is still good.

kay

kayPerth

Cannot fault my sensodyne

I purchased 1 doz. tubes of sensodyne in Bali at the local supermarket, $1.80
I haven't had one mouth ulcer since using it, to me it is perfect even if it is made in Thailand. I am using the one for gums which is the most popular, cannot seem to buy that one here in Perth. Good excuse for another trip to Bali"""

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Works well for me - both UK and Thailand made are available

JennyBatemans Bay

Thailand made - not as good

I have used Sensodyne Toothpaste for so long I can't remember just how long - but it is now made in Thailand which I didn't notice until recently so I shall not be purchasing it any more - I now realize that every time you buy a product you are familiar with you have to check where it is made. The texture now is watery and I do not like the flavour - too sweet - so shall get Cedal from now on.
nothing now
too expensive being made in Thailand, taste too sweet and watery.

Jenny

I have been using the Aussie Cedal toothpaste for a couple of months now and it is working extremely well - and at less than half the price of Sesodyne.

Jenny

I am still using Aussie Cedal toothpaste for sensitive teeth and having no problems at all - I shudder at the money I wasted on Sensodyne for all those years.

unhappy

Cheaper import now made in thailand not the uk

Obviously cheaper product and a change in the original formula.Why are they advertising it as specifically for sensitive teeth, and still charging more than your average toothpaste. Look at the ingredients - First ingredient is water and second is Sorbitol, a sweetening agent! What a rip off! Originally made and imported from UK, now made in Thailand like many other favorite brand toiletries! Look at the labels now, why do you think they have all dropped in price!

Not the same product as it used to be.

Sensodyne - watery waste of time and money

I've used Sensodyne since the old days of the original it was the only thing that stopped the sensitivity. I swapped to the mint one in latter years and was very happy with that. Then it Changed. It's not toothpaste anymore it's watery slop!!! Sinks into the toothbrush and runs off when I put our toothbrushes out. Can't believe such a well known product can be destroyed like that. What a rip off. I want the real toothpaste back! Very disappointed. Obviously cost cutting measures not quality product.

Watered down slop. You should leave the accountants out of the manufacture!!!

Burns your mouth

We started using Sensodyne Sensitive Whitening and within days we both had a horrible white film on the inside of the lips. This would peel away and left the area very sore and sensitive - not quite what we were looking for. After stopping using the toothpaste it improved. We will never use Sensodyne again.

Burns the mouth tissues and it "peels" away in an awful white gooey film.

Sensodyne - metallic taste

About 2 years ago - maybe new formulation time - I developed a metallic taste in my mouth. Continuous until 3 months ago when, on a whim, I changed from sensodyne to another make. Taste went in 2 days and food tastes good again. Neither my GP nor dentist had any idea of cause. I had not thought of sensodyne because no previous problem in about 20 years of use.
Worked well until formula change
Metallic taste

new formula is horrible

I agree with recent bloggers that the new formula isn't the same and my teeth have become sensitive after using it....the product is also made in thailand. I was really happy with the old toothpaste and have been using it for years, so why am i paying the same price for a worse quality product!!
None