Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range (page 5 of 5)

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (3) · No (26)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (29)
  • Taste
EileenGarraway

EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

Terrible

I feel this toothpaste is too expensive and doen not work because if it did my husband wouldn't still be using it after 5 years (maybe he should go to the dentist instead). It is meant to help ease any irritation or discomfort you may have, but as I said after 5 years I do not believe that it is working. I actually tried this toothpast once to see what was so special and I nearly threw up from the taste, I felt it was foul, I personally could not use it.
My husband likes Sensodyne toothpaste as he says it helps him.
It is a very expensive toothpaste for people with sore gums or teeth.

qestra

qestra

Good

this product really does work if your teeth are extra sesitive to hot and cold, it reduce my discomfort by about fifty percent
if you way up all the pros and cons i thing the pros do out weigh the cons because this tooth past does really do what it promises - reduces sensitivity discomfort
the taste is not so good and instead of the lovely minty tast you get after using normal tooth paste, this leaves you with a funny chemical taste. It doesn't feel as though it would do much to freshen your breath it is also quite pricey

qqbrightstar

qqbrightstar

Good

It is the product really good for people who have sensitive teeth and gums which the normal other toothpaste could not help. However this type of tooth paste is very expensive, so I only use it for a period of time, not continuously for a long time which I would prefer to. I also found this kind of tooth paste taste very mild, and therefore its effect of clean breath is not as strong as other normal toothpaste.
It really helps relieve my sensitive teeth and gums.
This type of toothpaste is too expensive. Price is almost 2-3 times higher compare to normal tooth paste.

Toothpastes

Find out how Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range compares to other Toothpastes

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

Sensodyne is a very good brand and really recommended by dentists. I just wish they can be more affordable so that the public can give their product a try for a cheaper price.
It really helps me relieve my sensitive teeth and gums. It is a great and credible product which meets the expectation of the consumers. Really good for sensitive teeth and gums.
It is very expensive, so I can't buy it regularly. I only use this whenever my dentist tells me that I need to due to much gum bleeding and teeth sensitivity after a routine check-up and cleaning. But after finishing a tube I go back to my regular toothpaste.

puddylicious

puddylicious

This is a great product that works really well. I had a sensitive tooth that buzzed whenever I ate hot or cold and this took away the pain. It has a nice taste and is freely available but is one of the most expensive on the market. I tend to buy this one if it is on special as there are cheaper sensitive brands available.I normally buy the macleans brand although sensodyne tends to froth better than the other brand. Definately try this product if you suffer with sensitive teeth or receding gums that are sore.
Very good product
Very expensive

Jasam

JasamAdelaide, SA

This is the best toothpaste I have used. I have sensitive teeth & have been using this toothpaste for the last yr. I have stopped having most of the sensitivy pains that I used to. It's definitely worked wonders. I only buy it when it's on sale at the supermarkets as it's normally about $8 a tube. But I gues when you consider how long a tube of toothpaste lasts for then it's not a huge amount!
Does what it advertises.