Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range (page 2 of 2)

1.0

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes · No (26)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (26)
  • Taste

Horrible experience!

I purchased Sensodyne Rapid Relief and used it 3 days. My tongue is white, I have sores in my mouth and everything I try to eat burns my mouth. O and I have no taste at all. Can't say if it helps tooth sensitivity because I'm throwing it in the trash. Never again! Very bad experience.

Purchased in March 2020 at BI-LO for $6.99.

Whitening ImprovementNo

Sensodyne Build and Repair: HORRIBLE!!!

Horrible side Effects!!! Burning lips, roof of mouth, gums and tongue , metal tasting and sore teeth. I thought I had BMS because those are all the signs but then realized I had switched tooth paste. This caused major pain and discomfort and sleepless nights. I bought aloe juice to calm the pain down. Never use this product.

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon for $3.25.

Dee

DeeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Aching teeth

Side effects of Sensodyne are worse than what the toothpaste is designed to help - sensitivity. After 3 weeks of use, all of my teeth started to ache and I developed swollen glands. My face started to feel stiff and very painful to eat. I had to take painkillers and stopped using Sensodyne. Within 48 hours my teeth were back to normal, my glands had gone down, and my face is not stiff and achy. Never going to touch this toothpaste again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $11.00.

Toothpastes

Find out how Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range compares to other Toothpastes

Gave me swollen lips and canker sores all around my inner lip

Definitely experienced severe side effects from using Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum Whitening. My lips severely swollen and I now have canker sores throughout my upper inner lip. It has made it incredibly difficult to speak and difficult to eat.

My lips have also been extra dry. This toothpaste is supposed to protect, not make mouths feel like they're in pain.

Purchased in October 2019 for $9.02.

Whitening ImprovementNo

Caused sensitivity that wasn’t there before.

I don’t have sensitive teeth. Have only experienced a sensitive twinge once or twice in my life. Tried travel version of sensodyne protect and repair, as was travelling and it was available. Threw it away after a few days because teeth felt sensitive after using. Made no sense to me, only that normal tooth paste causes no negative effects at all, and yet this particular sensitive toothpaste gave me the symptom that it was meant to be protecting against. Have happily avoided it since.

Purchased in November 2019 for $8.00.

Not a good experience

I started using Sensodyne Rapid Relief after some dental work, in hopes to ease some discomfort. First few days I did notice some increased sensitivity in teeth I hadn’t experienced before, but I chalked that up to referred pain. Then I started getting these horrible headaches. I was about 7 days in to using the toothpaste, before I realized it was probably what was causing the headaches; now I’m just waiting for them to subside. I wonder how long it will take??

Purchased in December 2019 for $6.99.

Whitening ImprovementNo

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Old rapid repair was EXCELLENT but since it's been changed the inside of my lips swelled up . Felt like the inside of my mouth was all cracked. Changed brands and problem solved. Sensory get your act together.

Purchased in July 2019 at Asda for $3.99.

Caroline

CarolineVictoria

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I experienced numerous side effects. Sore throat, chronic cough, extremely hoarse, constantly clearing throat. Required chest xrays and gastroscopy. Oesophagus showed an allergy. Stopped using the paste and problems cleared.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $11.00.

Whitening ImprovementNo

New formula of Rapid Relief...

Old formula worked. New one with Fluoride in it does not- in fact it has made the sensitivity much worse. Plus it takes some skin off the inside of my mouth and lips

Purchased in March 2019 at Safeway for $6.99.

Toothpastes

Find out how Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range compares to other Toothpastes

Anja

AnjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use!

I have been using this product for two weeks. Apart from it staining my toothbrush pink, my mouth started to feel sore and dry. I checked my tongue a coupe of days ago and it looked like the skin was stripped of in a couple of places. On top of this, my teeth were feeling very rough. I stopped using the product two days ago and will the product back to the store.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI.

Whitening ImprovementNo

Don’t use unless you want mouth sores!

I started using Sensodyn toothpaste a week ago due to tooth sensitivity as recommended by my dentist
Now I still have sensitivity if not more sensitivity and mouth ulcers and it’s like my lining in my mouth has been stripped of its skin in places
I am now going back to my go to toothpaste Pepsident to see if this improves
Just a warning to others

Purchased in January 2019.

See all Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range reviews