Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range (page 3 of 3)

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (5) · No (26)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (1) · No (31)
  • Taste

A disturbing toothpaste

nz ad being 'flogged' as australian...

How could you believe in a product that talks about australians liking the toothpaste when your tv commercial has new zealanders spruking the product!! Seriously?? Couldnt you afford to produce a local ad...you had to recycle a nz ad!!!you do realise we are different countries...

Vicki_ʚϊɞ

Vicki_ʚϊɞAU

Burning Mouth after using Sensodyne Whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth

Will be throwing my Sensodyne in the bin where it belongs. Could not work out for months what the problem was with my mouth starting to burn and feel like there was no moisture in it. Have just searched 'burning mouth' and came across a stack of forums and posts about the exact symptoms I have. Guess what! We all use Sensodyne. Well not anymore. Will stick to a non SLS herbal toothpaste from now on.

Toothpastes

Find out how Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range compares to other Toothpastes

Emma Austin

Emma AustinBrisbane

Excruciating Pain

Started using this toothpaste after my front teeth started hurting badly when drinking water. A week or so after using it I woke up with my whole mouth aching. I have been in pain all day and wondered what I had done, Googled about Sensydine and found hundreds of negative reviews about it causing pain and aching and I'm disgusted that something like this can be sold.

Rubbish

I used sensodyne a couple of years ago and thought it was good. I went back to it last week and could not believe the difference in the texture and taste. I will not be using it again.

Sensodyne - watery waste of time and money

I've used Sensodyne since the old days of the original it was the only thing that stopped the sensitivity. I swapped to the mint one in latter years and was very happy with that. Then it Changed. It's not toothpaste anymore it's watery slop!!! Sinks into the toothbrush and runs off when I put our toothbrushes out. Can't believe such a well known product can be destroyed like that. What a rip off. I want the real toothpaste back! Very disappointed. Obviously cost cutting measures not quality product.

Watered down slop. You should leave the accountants out of the manufacture!!!

Burns your mouth

We started using Sensodyne Sensitive Whitening and within days we both had a horrible white film on the inside of the lips. This would peel away and left the area very sore and sensitive - not quite what we were looking for. After stopping using the toothpaste it improved. We will never use Sensodyne again.

Burns the mouth tissues and it "peels" away in an awful white gooey film.

Sensodyne - metallic taste

About 2 years ago - maybe new formulation time - I developed a metallic taste in my mouth. Continuous until 3 months ago when, on a whim, I changed from sensodyne to another make. Taste went in 2 days and food tastes good again. Neither my GP nor dentist had any idea of cause. I had not thought of sensodyne because no previous problem in about 20 years of use.
Worked well until formula change
Metallic taste

new formula is horrible

I agree with recent bloggers that the new formula isn't the same and my teeth have become sensitive after using it....the product is also made in thailand. I was really happy with the old toothpaste and have been using it for years, so why am i paying the same price for a worse quality product!!
None
Everything

Toothpastes

Find out how Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range compares to other Toothpastes

new formula - disgusting!!!!

I have been a long term user of sensodyne toothpaste, but a new formula has been introduced and the taste is terrible, doesn't leave a nice cleaning feeling - so it is definitely back to Colgate. I had contacted GlaxoSmithKline - they just said that it is a new formula, so virtually take it or leave it. I'll be leaving it.

KristyA34

KristyA34Sydney

sensodyne- new formula

I have been using sensodyne for 10 years now, and I absolutely hate the 'new formula'. New because it is now made in thailand. It leaves a gross film on the roof of my mouth and it tastes terrible. I was happy to pay the price for a toothpaste that would help my teeth, but now this product anymore. I also think the size is smaller.
I will definitely be looking for a new toothpaste....

tastes terrible, leaves film in my mouth

sensodyne- new formula

I agree with the other poor reviews of this product - watery, doesn't taste the same, and my teeth actually started hurting after a short time of using it! I though I must have gotten one from a bad batch, thats why I turned it over to look at the label and saw that it's not made in Oz any more...mine's in the bin.

Zig11
Zig11

I totally agree. I have been using Sensodyne for 20 years with great results. This new one is lousy, doesn't work. This is the first time I have had pain from my teeth in years. I will not be buying it anymore.

BUGBUYER

I switches to Macleans sensitive a few years ago with good results. It tastes fine and is much cheaper.
It is also made in Thailand so I'm now trying CEDEL Aussie made sensitive toothpaste... about $4 a box from Coles.

LEE

Sam0707

Sam0707BRISBANE

Sensodyne - New Formula Total Care

Why was the formula changed, also noticed this product is made in Thailand. Don't like the taste of the new formula & also is more watery. I was really happy with the old formula. Not sure if I get hold of the old toothpaste. I want the old formula back....I have been using this product for over ten years and now looking for a new product.. ... ..

Julz1919

I agree very watery and much less minty fresh . Not worth the price. After only using it a few times I now use cedal

Julz1919

Yep very disappointed. It was such a good toothpaste for many years . Just brushed my teeth with it again because i dont want to waste it but made my mind up. It's in the bin! they should sell it for half the price. Actually it's not even worth that!

Suz03
Suz03

Yes its horrible. Will not be buying it any more. Hope to find a nice tastiing Australian made alternative

EileenGarraway

EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

Terrible

I feel this toothpaste is too expensive and doen not work because if it did my husband wouldn't still be using it after 5 years (maybe he should go to the dentist instead). It is meant to help ease any irritation or discomfort you may have, but as I said after 5 years I do not believe that it is working. I actually tried this toothpast once to see what was so special and I nearly threw up from the taste, I felt it was foul, I personally could not use it.
My husband likes Sensodyne toothpaste as he says it helps him.
It is a very expensive toothpaste for people with sore gums or teeth.

See all Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range reviews