Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Complaint.

Your advert on Australian TV is a Disgrace. The woman that talks about ice cream and says " in your gob " is terrible. What kind of an example
Is that to children or young people that may see this advert. You need to change it quick smart. So many people feel the same way I do. I will not buy your product again, until you change the way you advertise it. So, so disgraceful.

Now made in Asia

I have use this toothpaste with great success. I have a problem putting something made in Asia in my mouth. So I will be switching to a product made in north America. Too many unsafe practices happening in Asia ie) poisoned milk, lead in paint and jewelry for children in products from China.

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Works well for me - both UK and Thailand made are available

midniteeyes

midniteeyesAU

Sensodyne Original is my favourite.

I am currently using Sensodyne Rapid Relief, but prefer the original Sensodyne. Its $1 cheaper too! Does what it claims, & my teeth aren't so sensitive since using this product. Don't like the Colgate sensitive toothpastes at all. One of them ended up giving me mouth ulcers! But I would like to know if all these sensitive toothpastes are abrasive on the teeth? My dentist says not, but I am not so sure.

Jayne22
Jayne22
kaf23

kaf23

Good

I recently started to suffer from sensitive teeth when eating cold items and felt quite concerned as i have heard that this issue can progress and become quite painful. I tried sensodyne, i like that is easily accessible from the supermarket and i was really suprised that it worked - it relieved the discomfort i had felt from cold items. I would reccomend this product to anyone suffering from sensitive teeth - it also has a really pleasant taste which is another plus. The extra price is worth it!
I like that this product has a fresh taste and that it actually does what it claims to do!
A bit more pricey than the regular tooth paste on the market but it is worth it if you suffer from sensitive teeth.

EV79Lawton

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

A trustworthy tootpaste

I really do not like the taste of the Sensodyne as I believe if you have used it before, you will get what I meant.
Due to I am pregnant and to reduce the inflammation of my teeth (because I have gum disease problem), thus decided to buy an original version of Sensodyne toothpaste.
It is a very trustworthy brand and product. After using it for a week, I can see the improvement because my gum is not easy to get bleeding while I brush it.
If they really have a good mint flavour, I will definitely be their loyal customer.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I love this product, when you have that hot cuppa and your teeth make you sqint well it is time to change toothpaste. I used this or a good six months and found it kept my teeth white and also it was pleasant in tasting. I am not sure why I changed to another brand, but my teeth were no longer sensative like they used to be, maybe it was just a time I needed to use this product for. I can only say that if my teeth started being sensative again then i would go back to this brand. I say that as this brand is one that i trust to do what it is meant to do and past experience show me that it does.
Great for sensative teeth and it does work.

sarahjo

sarahjo

Good

Sensodyne toothpaste is a regular on our shopping list. My husband has sensitive teeth and swears by it. I didn't believe that it would make such a difference until I was experiencing some pain myself and started to use sensodyne. It really did help. Within a couple of days eating cold and hot foods were no longer causing pain around my teeth. Since then, I have had two different dentists recommend this brand of toothpaste as being the best on the market to help with tooth sensitivity. The only thing that bothers me is that it does cost a lot more than regular toothpaste but is well worth the investment if you have problem teeth.
Great for sensitive teeth
More expensive

shellfreak

shellfreak

Good

This is a good toothpaste to use if you suffer from sensitive teeth as it is specifically for that purpose and definitely feels better than using some of the more everyday toothpaste varieties. You will pay more for this toothpaste but I think that it is worth it in the long run as it will help with any sensitivity.
This is a great product to use when you have sensitive teeth as it feels nice when you have used it, compared wiht normal toothpastes.
More expensive than other toothpaste varieties that you can buy at the supermarket but it is a good brand and works well.

triciamonaro

triciamonaroQueensland, 4605

Good

I used this toothpaste for a short while after I had had some dental work done and was experiencing some pain. I did find this helped to ease the pain and when used after eating also helped with the pain. I myself did not particularly like the taste, but then not everyone has the same tastes so you may find it fine. I would recommend this to anyone who is experiencing minor sensitivity.
This toothpaste for sensitive teeth does help to ease mild tooth sensitivity and or minor pain.
As with all 'sensitive' toothpastes it is expensive compared to ordinary toothpastes.

fleursspesh

fleursspesh

Good

I started using this a while back when I started getting toothache. It certainly seems to reduce the pain factor. The taste is pleasant enough. The big pain is in the price, one of the most expensive on the market though I guess in the end you can't put a price on pain! In my case, the pain was my warning to head to the dentist and I had to get a tooth removed. So make sure before you use this you get your dentist to check the pain isn't trying to tell you something!
Seems to ease the pain of sensitive teeth
A lot more expensive than your average toothpaste

lingaz

lingazPerth, WA

Hutcher

Hutcher

Good

This works so much better than other formulas for sensitive teeth - don't even bother trying the others, just go straight for the Sensodyne. You don't have to compromise a fresh feeling mouth for sensitive tooth treatment. It's the original and the best, in my opinion.
Magic in a tube! When I developed sensitivity after tooth whitening this stuff was magic. Not only does it leave your mouth feeling fantastic it also really helps with dulling the horrible feeling of sensitive teeth.
Anti-sensitising effect seemed to wear off after awhile, so I don't use it all the time - might just be my teeth though?

Prettypearls

Prettypearls

qestra

qestra

Good

this product really does work if your teeth are extra sesitive to hot and cold, it reduce my discomfort by about fifty percent
if you way up all the pros and cons i thing the pros do out weigh the cons because this tooth past does really do what it promises - reduces sensitivity discomfort
the taste is not so good and instead of the lovely minty tast you get after using normal tooth paste, this leaves you with a funny chemical taste. It doesn't feel as though it would do much to freshen your breath it is also quite pricey

qqbrightstar

qqbrightstar

Good

It is the product really good for people who have sensitive teeth and gums which the normal other toothpaste could not help. However this type of tooth paste is very expensive, so I only use it for a period of time, not continuously for a long time which I would prefer to. I also found this kind of tooth paste taste very mild, and therefore its effect of clean breath is not as strong as other normal toothpaste.
It really helps relieve my sensitive teeth and gums.
This type of toothpaste is too expensive. Price is almost 2-3 times higher compare to normal tooth paste.

See all Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range reviews