Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Clementine

ClementineCape Town

My toothsaver!

Wow!!! I have no words.. I was about to extract my tooth due to excruciating pain and swollen gum line. Dentist recommended I do a root canal or extract the tooth to my dismay. Tried Sensodyne repair and protect for a week. It's been 3 weeks and the pain has vanished. The best part is: I can even chew on that side of my mouth!
Thank you !!! Love you Sensodyne repair and protect.

Great toothpaste but the NZ ad is enough to turn you right off the product

Been using the toothpaste for years. It's great, the best sensitive toothpaste on the market, but please change the NZ ad, the girls' voices could crack glass and makes the ad unwatchable.

Sam

kay

kayPerth

Cannot fault my sensodyne

I purchased 1 doz. tubes of sensodyne in Bali at the local supermarket, $1.80
I haven't had one mouth ulcer since using it, to me it is perfect even if it is made in Thailand. I am using the one for gums which is the most popular, cannot seem to buy that one here in Perth. Good excuse for another trip to Bali"""

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

I have to use this because when I stop my teeth get sensitive so I know it works! I love that Sensodyne has included new varieties in this range, including the Gentle Whitening one (which is the one I use) because I like to also have white teeth as well as deal with my sensitivity in one go. Though the price is more expensive than normal toothpastes, it is worth it because it works to stop my sensitivity.
This toothpaste comes in a good range of varieties to choose from (i.e. whitening, fresh, original etc) and REALLY WORKS for me!
I don't really like the price as it is more expensive than normal toothpastes (about twice as much!)

Zig11
Zig11

Disagree the new stuff does not work...period!

tzelyn

tzelyn

I was using Colgate toothpaste before. I recently developed a tooth ache on the lower back teeth section of my mouth. Sensodyne toothpaste was recommended to me and since I started using it, the pain has gradually decreased and now it is no longer painful.
It is very gentle on my teeth and it has done wonders in improving my toothache.
There is nothing to dislike. Although the taste of the toothpaste can be a bit bland.

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

Sensodyne is a very good brand and really recommended by dentists. I just wish they can be more affordable so that the public can give their product a try for a cheaper price.
It really helps me relieve my sensitive teeth and gums. It is a great and credible product which meets the expectation of the consumers. Really good for sensitive teeth and gums.
It is very expensive, so I can't buy it regularly. I only use this whenever my dentist tells me that I need to due to much gum bleeding and teeth sensitivity after a routine check-up and cleaning. But after finishing a tube I go back to my regular toothpaste.

puddylicious

puddylicious

This is a great product that works really well. I had a sensitive tooth that buzzed whenever I ate hot or cold and this took away the pain. It has a nice taste and is freely available but is one of the most expensive on the market. I tend to buy this one if it is on special as there are cheaper sensitive brands available.I normally buy the macleans brand although sensodyne tends to froth better than the other brand. Definately try this product if you suffer with sensitive teeth or receding gums that are sore.
Very good product
Very expensive

Jasam

JasamAdelaide, SA

This is the best toothpaste I have used. I have sensitive teeth & have been using this toothpaste for the last yr. I have stopped having most of the sensitivy pains that I used to. It's definitely worked wonders. I only buy it when it's on sale at the supermarkets as it's normally about $8 a tube. But I gues when you consider how long a tube of toothpaste lasts for then it's not a huge amount!
Does what it advertises.