Sentinel Spectrum Yellow (Medium Dog) Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

Sentinel Spectrum Yellow (Medium Dog)

Gave my dog freedom 45. It didnt seem to work. Got his sentinel refilled. When am I able to use it? He is a yorkie kid weighs 12.65 pounds.

MarkMelbourne
MarkMelbourne

You should ask your vet rather than relying on possibly incorrect advice sourced from here. It depends on if the active ingredients may interact, when you last treated your dog, how old your dog is, and whether you are trying to deal with worms or fleas.

Natalie
Natalie

I would ring the Vet Nurse at your regular Veterinary Clinic and ask, and I am certain that they will be happy to correctly and safely advise you. Sometimes ingredients should not be combined if you have recently dosed your dog, so please ask a Professional rather than risk your dog's health by taking a lay-persons help. Best of luck with your little Yorkie! :) Cheers NatNat

T123

T123asked

Sentinel Spectrum Yellow (Medium Dog)

Hi, my dog has eaten the chew but approx 12 hours later has vomitted. Does this mean that the treatment is ineffective? Should we give him another chew?
He used to have advocate liquid on his back, although this would affect his mood and make him very withdrawn and somewhat depressed.
Any ideas?

Kim
Kim

Hi, i would suggest calling the vet and asking them, my dog had a bad skin reaction to sentinal (not sure thats correct spelling) its taken a month for her to be clear of all irritations

cindy
cindy

stop the chews and see your vet

KITKAT
KITKAT

Get rid of this junk! I gave it to my 2 year old beautiful female chihuahua and it killed her. I am very upset about it. I want my baby back. She was healthy till I gave her this poison. Let your vet know! Stand Firm!