2.5

3.0

Dan P
Dan P

Unprofessional, Impossible To Contact, Slow

Unprofessional, impossible to contact, slow. This company was very quick to provide a quote, however when it came time to actually do the work (air con install), they delayed for two months and counting. They can't even be contacted directly as they use a generic overseas phone-answering service. Absolute garbage. Do not touch with a ten foot pole.
Trustworthiness
Shantelle S.
Shantelle S.

Always fantastic!

I’ve been using SEQ for a while now. Any issue I have and they are open and honest about my options and costs. From Aircon replacements, installing new PowerPoints and aerial to checking my solar for me. The guys are always super friendly and happy to take the time to explain everything to me.
Gareth W.
Gareth W.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money

Provided a grossly excessive quote ($500 more than the Good Guys). Advertises a 'price match guarantee' but refuses to honour it. Don't waste your time or money with this company.
Karl
KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY

Wrote a bad review on their behaviour, they tried to scare me and my partner with a prank call, however directly after this I knew it was them, called them out on it and then they proceeded to delete their Google profile so my review can't be seen. I've reported it to the police and the ACCC.
trevor
trevorbrisbane

Great Service! Exceptional price

We were quoted on a renovation project which included kitchen, bathroom and other parts of the house. We were kept in the loop during the entire job and they always turned up on time. Was extremely happy with the work and the end result. Highly recommend this company.

Trev

wynnum

Joy
JoyBrisbane3 posts

Misleading & Unprofessional

I phoned this business to get a quote for installation of airconditioners. I accepted the price given & confirmed the total amount I would pay. After installation took place I was invoiced this amount plus with gst added on top which had never been mentioned at time of quote. I was told this is normal practice which I disagree. Combined with the workmanship I would not recommend this business.