Service Experts Heating & Cooling Services

Service Experts Heating & Cooling Services

Karen L

Karen LMelbourne

Service Experts - the full package.

From the initial booking and then informative consultation by Eli, through to the capable installation of the chosen products by Jesse and Mano, together with the excellent electrical work provided by Daniel and Dave in a difficult location, Service Experts provided a high quality service experience. If considering air conditioning, I would highly recommend this company.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AirCon Service

Timely. Professional. Full explanation of work carried out. Have used them before for Aircon and Heater. Will use them again.

Service Experts P.Service Experts

Thanks Tony! Look forward to serving you again in the future. Always our pleasure :)

Review collected in partnership with Service Experts

Excellent service and reasonable pricing

Googled and came across service experts. Called up to book an appointment to have a maintenance on my split system. Technician was very friendly and advised us everything we need to know. Price is reasonable and service is superb!! Will be using again!

Service Experts P.Service Experts

Thanks Samantha! We certainly look forward to serving you again in the future.

Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Find out how Service Experts Heating & Cooling Services compares to other Air Conditioning & Heating Services

Eli was very polite & clearly knew what he was about. I felt completely at ease with him as he has a lovely manner. I was reassured that our air-con is in good condition. I wouldn’t hesitate to have him in my home again

Service Experts P.Service Experts

Thank You Tess. Eli will be thrilled to hear your feedback and we appreciate you letting us know. We look forward to being your one-stop home service company for many years to come :)