Service Today Melbourne

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Rip off, don't use them

Plumber charged me over $1000 and didn't fix problem. Wrote a letter of complaint to them, they did nothing. Don't use this mob unless you want to get ripped off.

Michael St Kilda

Michael St KildaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service ToDay - but it’s Terrible Service! Stay Clear!

Service TodayService Today

Just what I expected a NOTHING reply. Why does the replacement inlet valve not flush the toilet properly?
Michael St Kilda

Don’t bother

The service could not provide a plumber until today and while waiting most of the afternoon I received a call to say the serviceman could not come until Monday. Unacceptable

Unhappy client
Unhappy client

Job 370881

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Service

We were most impressed at the quick response to our enquire - less than 24 hours and we had a technician here addressing our problem. Further, Daniel the technician rang and informed us he was 1/2 hour away and arrived within that timeframe. Daniel listened to our problem, diagnosed the problem and gave us options for response. We will not hesitate to call Service Today should we need to. This firm is most reliable.

What a nightmare

I called this company 4 weeks ago for a leak at the front of my house a leak that should have taken 2 hours to fix took 4 weeks and 5 different plumbers they also left a big mess .I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone

Service TodayService Today

Really good service courteous and friendly

It’s a great system for really fast service.
Less than 24hrs from first enquiry to completion.
Work areas were left clean and neat. Brian was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable.
Will recommend to everyone.

Greg Clark

Greg ClarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless After Sales and Customer Service

It seems when you post a one star review and complain about installation quality, that impacted my wallet further....you get the one star customer service as a result.
Not only have I been ripped off, I am getting zero help from someone who totally embraces Service Today's I don't care I just want your money philosophy.
I want everyone to know that Service Today are appalling when it comes to looking after customers once they have your money
JUST PURE GREED

Jenni

JenniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Work great, time management issue.

extremely happy with the work performed. What soured my experience is that my job was booked for 7am and they sent them to another job first nearly 2 hours late.

Sung Lee

Sung LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing job

Quick sercice.
Fast reply and response
Amazingly quick job done
Thank you so much for hard work with a great outcome.
I really appreciate that you came on right time and good services!!!

Service TodayService Today

Prompt service, professional staff.

I find this company easy and professional to deal with. The staff are experienced, knowledgeable about their field of expertise and respectful of your home. They ring before they arrive and clean up before they leave. This company presents itself in a way that gives me utmost confidence in their advise and the quality of their work.

Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Job No: 366156

Service TodayService Today

Thanks again Caroline. I will pass the feedback onto the team of technicians that completed the work.

Joanne

Quick response

Quick response from the the technician was sorted within a couple of hours, professional service, Very happy to recommend and use this company again . It was easy to navigate through

David Capper

David CapperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job!

They should not arrive an hour earlier than the scheduled time with only fifteen minutes notice as we were out and had to rush back. Luckily we made it just as the plumber arrived. It was disappointing that the week old taps, (not supplied by your plumber) but purchased from Bunnings, apparently had faulty washers and it cost $175.00 to have new washers fitted.

Fantastic and timely service

Booked Service Today in to replace a gas hot water heater that had caught fire. Alistair who attended the site was very professional, methodical and had a great work ethic. I've seen lots of tradies in my time and can see the difference between those who do and don't take pride in their work. Alistair did a fantastic job with the new install and general site cleanup afterward. A real asset to the Service Today team.

Carey

CareyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Timely Plumbing. Professional solutions.

A 24Hour hotline. The ability to book online. The methodical approach to their work. Considerate nature of the individuals working with site limitations. All very appreciated when the pipes are blocked. Received with gratitude.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive work and super efficient

Job# 365792
These guys were super efficient . From calling the office and discussing my issue, to receiving a quote - all within two hours of my call. The timeframe for getting the electrician to my place was impressive. And the electrician guys were very professional and very knowledgeable, they installed and corrected the installation of our rangehood and electric oven. Our home is an older home which presented the potential of being fatal. They even cleaned up nicely after themselves. And the price was really reasonable. Can't recommend this team highly enough. Thank you!

Belinda

BelindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blocked storm water, flooding yard.

A HUGE, THANK YOU to Gavin K, #366284. Explained what he was doing. Cleared 5 blockages in stormwater, with water jet. Then made sure the “whole” storm water system was working by running water through it. An inspection camera to check pipes to give me, peace of mind. All was good !!!
Very happy with the price of the job.
Thank you again!!!!

Service TodayService Today

SERVICE TODAY Blatantly overcharges and clearly does it regularly!!!!

Fantastic Service

Callum was absolutely fantastic! A pipe had burst and flooded my bathroom. I discovered it coming home from work on Sunday night and called service today who helped me turn off the water. They then sent out Callum (plumber) the next day who came early and fixed everything in a timely fashion and was just a lovely person the whole time. I really appreciate the service provided by service today, the staff are fantastic!

Katrina

KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant

Great customer service from Kylie at the office to the guys who not only turned up on time but worked quickly and did a brilliant job. Will definitely be recommending to colleges, friends and family.

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the best

A great job done the two guys that came out so professional, a pleasure to have in my home.
Workmanship just excellent. Would highly recommend. Thank you will be using there serviced all the time.