Service Today Melbourne Electrician

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Colin

ColinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy, efficient and friendly service at reasonable prices.

Called this morning regarding a leaking hot water service. Service today had someone here by 10 am and job done by 10.40. And this was a Saturday!! Terrific service and fixed pricing. Highly recommended.

AnthonyD

AnthonyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Came out to check 2 light switches one was OK we forgot it was a two way switch to repair 1 switch $127 most 30 mins

Came out to check 2 light switches one was OK we forgot it was a two way switch other switch was a repair I had parts only took 10 minuteshere in total maybe 30 mins Charged $127 asked him how much to replace ceiling fan l had fan would had taken 30 minutes maybe 45 minutes was told $499 I got a shock got other quotes for other items I might need doing but the quotes were out of this world wanted to do fire alarms at $299 each what a joke never again way over priced compared to local trades

Eleesa

EleesaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn’t be happier

Job #393937. In 2 weeks we have had the same awesome guy for 2 separate jobs. Prices were really good for the work done but service was even better! We would Use these guys again without question. Thank you for making our lives so much easier, for being funny, friendly and respectful

PPJ

PPJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time to think of a new name

I am a VIP member for 3 years and have had a couple of big jobs done and some odd ones (Electrical, heating as well as plumbing). But not have once been offered a service (or even a call out visit) the same day despite calling them well before the midday. It is at best the next day (more than 24 hours later) or quite often the day after that, and I am talking business days.

How about Service Tomorrow (or Service Soonish to be on the safer side) as a new name?

To be fair, I don't have much to complain about their quality of work, it's pretty good (and at par with most other competitor companies/individuals I have used).

PeterMac64

PeterMac64Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done!

Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with Service Tody's service. Chris was friendly, professional and thorough in seeing to our quote. Mark and Adam did a fantastic job, letting us know what they were up to at each step. It was a more difficult job than anticipated and Mark, in particular, showed great perseverance and professionalism to get the job finished in the quickest way.
We would highly recommend Service Today to all.
Thank you.
Peter and Amanda McKenna
Greensborough

Jeff ancilleri

Jeff ancilleriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Ongoing Business and service...

job number #392842
I was impressed by the customer service from the first initial help call . Very friendly as if we knew each other for a while.
Great friendly contractors who take the work seriously and Also like to have wonderful conversations at the same time. Great workmanship and determination towards there actions to solve and repair my damages that needed attention..
Will definitely call again and recommend this company to others.

VivianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 star service today .

I Came back home after 4 months away and my house got problem with No hot water. I’ve found this company on google search .Excellent service on time and fast and gave honest opinion for my problems. Thanks

Invoice number 361411 and 361408

Service TodayService Today

Thanks so much for your reply.

Joanne

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

#390856 leaky shower

Thank you so much to this company and in particular Daniel for being punctual professional honest and a very pleasant person. Definitely using this company again for our plumbing/electrical needs

The service was plumbing

GayT

GayTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with service today

Am extremely grateful to the technicians from Service Today for their prompt service. I had a problem with a smoke alarm that was driving us wild. They came out and fixed it. thanks very much.

Anne Doreen Akkerman

Anne Doreen AkkermanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt, efficient, excellent service!

Tim and Vag on job 369659 provided courteous, prompt, efficient service today, updating my Air conditioner service. After 7 weeks isolation I could not stop chatting to them but they politely
Answered me each time. I regard the people at Service Today as trusted tradespeople to repair anything I need fixing in my house. I can not recommend them highly enough.

Carmen

Carmen

Super efficient and great customer service

Job #381478
Got them to take away the old ducted system in the house and install a new one in the basement. Very efficient and the team was very friendly and happy to answer all my questions. Price was reasonable and would recommend. Thanks team!

Point Cook Paul

Point Cook PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overpriced

Prompt call out and friendly electrician. However he quoted over $700.00 for a 2hr, maximum job with no parts. Ludicrously expensive and sadly I cannot recommend.
I note that most of the bad reviews concern overpricing by Service Today, obviously the H/O isn't listening to what people are trying to tell them!

Service TodayService Today

Unprofessional and uneducated in the field

Do not use them

We had an electrical board replaced. We had to wait six weeks for the Certificate of Electrical Safety to be given to us, i.e. the inspector signed it on 14 Feb, we were given it today (31/3). Your electrician arrived at our house today. He had not contacted us to tell us he was coming. Her handed the Certificate to my partner and then refused to leave unless she used his phone to payment payment. My partner refused as she did not think it was reasonable to risk her health (COVID-19) to pay a bill. He refused to leave our house unless payment was made. Are there stand over tactics normal and what would Energy Safe Victoria think of them being used to extract payment (on the spot) for the Certificate that took six week to be given to us.

J LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exorbitant price

Ripped off

I would advise not to use this company. We had [name removed] come out to fix our ducted heating unit. Replaced two parts on it and charged my wife $3000. Have since found out the parts are worth around $400 each and could have had the job done for around $1000. Trust is a word I rate highly, they have destroyed this for me. My wife was inconsolable! Waiting to hear back from them with justification. Job no 373830. By the way 1 star was generous, and that’s me being honest. Honesty there’s another word they could look up

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip Off Rectified by Company

My son called Service Today on my advice (March 2020), to attend to a electric plug problem. The electrician provided a quote ($250) and attended to the matter, As he was already at the house, my son asked that he attend to another plug, which was a rour minute job, the electrician was super efficient, but did not tell his that it would cost a further $250. We contacted the company, and to their credit, they investigated the matter, and promptly offered to refund the amount for the second invoice. A very professional response. Thank you.

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive work and super efficient

Job# 365792
These guys were super efficient . From calling the office and discussing my issue, to receiving a quote - all within two hours of my call. The timeframe for getting the electrician to my place was impressive. And the electrician guys were very professional and very knowledgeable, they installed and corrected the installation of our rangehood and electric oven. Our home is an older home which presented the potential of being fatal. They even cleaned up nicely after themselves. And the price was really reasonable. Can't recommend this team highly enough. Thank you!

Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the best

A great job done the two guys that came out so professional, a pleasure to have in my home.
Workmanship just excellent. Would highly recommend. Thank you will be using there serviced all the time.

Teresa Amos

Teresa AmosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New oven installed

The guys were excellent fitting my oven and smoke alarm also the plumber had done a good job installing the oven because of the gas guys cleaned up and put the old oven out for me.