Service Today Melbourne Electrician

Service Today Melbourne Electrician (page 2 of 4)

3.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Young electricians know their stuff!

Very knowledgeable young guys - explained what they were doing and got on with job efficiently. After completion sat us down to give us the run down of our new switch box and what to watch out for. Recommended service - on time with minimum fuss.

Peter S
Peter S

Job no: 360259

Service TodayService Today

thanks for getting back to me Peter.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Technician was punctual and checked if a earlier visit was viable. Needed supplies/parts was able to get them and finished the job with same day service. Thank you for living up to your business name Service Today. Job number 360124.

NigelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They arrived as scheduled after a timely courtesy call. They acted professionally and they made sure I was happy with the placements and cleaned up after they finished. Well done!

Hi Joanne

yes happy to comply with your request- the job #359881.

Service TodayService Today

Thanks so much for getting back to me.

John Dodd

John DoddGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competent Staff

The electricians were helpful and competent. They explained the proposed work & completed it professionally & cleaned up the surplus material & then removed it from site. They come with my highest recommendation.

Vic YeungGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good work

The two electricians who reinstalled smoke detectors as well as installed a Ring Video Doorbell 2 did a very efficient and tidy job. Everything was shown to be operating correctly when they left.

The job number is 358662

Service TodayService Today

Thanks so much for getting back to me Vic

Debbie. S

Debbie. SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best

Always have great service that's why l keep coming back. Michael the electrician can't thank him enough, nothing was too much trouble so happy. Workmanship 10/10 all the tradesmen have been fantastic.

Tracey.HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Pleasant.

Gavin is such a pleasant guy, communication 10/10. Explained what needed to be done before starting the work.
On completion Gavin explained situations that we had no knowledge of which was extremely useful when we need to make a claim. If you are looking for an honest, helpful and pleasant person I totally recommend Gavin. If ever we are in need of electrical work we will definately ask for Gavin.

Tracey.H

Hi Joanne, the job number is: 358047.
I want to mention AusNet were pleased with Gavin's work.

No show electrician

I made a booking and was given confirmation someone would arrive between a time frame. Nobody arrived within that time nor was I given a call to at least explain they were running late etc. I wasted half a day waiting around for nothing.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed

Excellent service received today from one of the team members. The Technician was friendly, knowledgeable and arrived right on time - nothing was to much trouble and he explained everything in a way I could understand. I would have no hesitation in recommending Service Today to my family and friends.
Reference 356934

Horrible experience

Very bad company with bad customer service . Took advantage of an elderly person and charged her $280 for a call out without coming to fix a job. On asking for a refund we were refused. So a phone call costs over $200!!! Just ludicrous!!! After spending over $10,000 in the past with this company and as a VIP with this company they didnt care for the customer and never came to the job.
Would not recommend this company.
Very unhappy customer.

SpudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blocked shower drain - absolute rip off

Got charged $325 for a bottle of drain-o-flush that a plumber buys from Reece for $43.
Two days later drain blocks again. Give them a call and they say oh sorry but we will have to send someone out again but youll have to pay the $49 call out fee again and whatever work he does the next time. We dont warrant our work sorry about that.
Plumber should have told me that before he poured a $43 bottle of drainage flush and charged $325.
And they also charge $205 to push a plunger up and down a couple of times.
Would never recommend to anyone. Rip people off with their over pricing and nit fixing the problem. Would never use again

Spud

Hi Joanne. Its too late now Ive got someone else coming to fix it. I rang your office twice and the girl said I have to pay again for a plumber to come down. He should've told me how much it was going to cost before pouring the liquid down the drain.

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

61353627 staff prompt and professional. Provided a detailed assessment and followed through

Delivered as promised and contacted me when it was required. Rang to confirm in the morning and check somebody was home. Very courteous young staff who provided explanation for the work to be carried out

Excellent as usual

I had the pleasure once again to have Billy do some electrical work with apprentice Laz. Job 329442
Billy is always polite,courteous and very informative.@ his job
Service today is always helpful and reliable which is something I greatly appreciate
If I do need another electrician I do hope Billy will do job. Thanks again Service Today

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time.

Trade guys were great - on time, efficient and left the job clean. Pricing for the job was ridiculous and completely overpriced. Complete rip off and would not recommend no matter what.

Matt

Hi Joanne, Job# was 353641. Price was exceedingly high and I was charged $1,020 At most this cost should have been $400-$500 for 3 hours work.

would never use again

Could not be more disappointed. Paid $49 call out fee basically for a quote. The electrician was not sure if he could change the globe and do the job until he contacted his boss to get permission!

Amazing service!

Thanks to Aaron and his apprentice Andrew for their fantastic service in replacing our oven and tidying up the surround to ensure a perfect fit. The old oven and all packaging was also taken away.
We are delighted with the end result and will recommend Service Today to our friends.
Our job number #349410.

Eva

EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job No.351326 Excellent

Re Job No. 351326 Electrician to repair TV antenna. In my experience with other so-called tradesmen, the contrast is unbelievable and most of the services offered through Service today have been excellent. The good services have been timely, professional with tradesmen that act with a genuine desire to do a good job. Other than one disappointing Plumber all the rest have been excellent. I will continue to use Service Today whenever I need a tradesmen for repair work that requires a qualified person.

Punctual, clean and courteous. . Job #348765

The fan and light were aesthetically pleasing, as it was modern, but fitted in with my old fashioned room. Punctual, clean and courteous, and are knowledgeable about what they are doing. Thanks

Service TodayService Today

Great service at an honest price.

The electrician was punctual, straightforward and honest about what needed to be done and did a great job quickly and most importantly thoroughly at a decent price; I was totally satisfied.

Monika H.
Monika H.

Job nr 349044

Service TodayService Today

Wonderful Monika thanks for getting back to me with the job number.

Perfect work ! Friendly service

The job number is #348833. We need seven power points in our new house. Electricians are very friendly, professional and patient . They got they job done very good and fast . Highly recommended.