Service Today Melbourne Heating & Cooling

Service Today Melbourne Heating & Cooling

See the Best Home Improvement in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (14%) · No (86%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Brilliant

Great customer service from Kylie at the office to the guys who not only turned up on time but worked quickly and did a brilliant job. Will definitely be recommending to colleges, friends and family.

KirstenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Job

The team worked so well replacing old air conditioners- they were in time, worked well, and nothing was too hard. I’m so happy with the job and would recommend them for any work any day.

Kirsten

The job number was 339511.
Let the team know that they were fantastic

Disappointed Pete

Disappointed PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Twice Bitten

Service TodayService Today

Pleasure. Thank you for your reply. I can see we last spoke in December 2018. I will have a chat to my State Manager and get back to you on Monday.

Joanne

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

The guys came out Tuesday morning to check our old Evaporative Cooler which had just stop working, after checking all normal avenues went up on the roof and found out the problem (Main Board had burnt out) took pictures of that and the condition of the unit. After explaining what needed to be done and the cost (our unit was 16 years old) we opted for a new Evaporative Cooler to be installed. Just been fitted today Friday. Very Happy, very professional.

Service TodayService Today

Thank you very much for the review about the service you received yesterday. Are you able to send me a job number so I can share the feedback?

Joanne

RussellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clean & efficient

Jet cleaned split system and managed the process in a clean & efficient manner. Were very good at explaining the process and expected outcomes from servicing. Were confident they had nailed it so we won't see them back again
Well done!

Thanks again Russell.

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Watch for charges!

Carol Y.

Carol Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

a job well done

today I had my airconditioners serviced. the guys turned up on time and were friendly and courteous the whole time they were in my home. I am very happy with the service. job number #358644

Joe T

Joe TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a great experience.

During the hot weather recently our evaporative cooler was only blowing the air around & not cooling it at all. Rang & had a technician out at 7am the next morning, he found that somehow the vent option had been selected instead of cool, but did a service because one had not been done for a while. Found that the system was 12 years old & the filtration pads probably had not been changed in all that time. Thanks to the wonderful techs we will now have cool air throughout this summer & for years to come, which is vital when you have an elderly, disabled person in the home!

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DONT USE THIS COMPANY.......

What a god dam disgrace and waste of time....the tradesmen sounds like a car salesman....they want $1000 to install a box air conditioner.... no plumbing no internal work.... just a change over our with an old box air conditioner and in with a new one we brought....I had to wait a week for them to come they want $49 call out fee and $1000 to install it for 1.5 hrs of work. Im very disappointed. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Just to let you all know there add is found in the star weekly......

Anne Doreen Akkerman

Anne Doreen AkkermanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank Goodness for Marvellous Service Today!!

My heater was not working over this freezing weekend, someone had put the child lock on and nobody could find the code! I am a VIP member of Service Today so at 7am this morning a wonderful man arrived to get everything working again. Now that we are basking in the warmth we have the code listed in everyones phone and diary! The cost-free because I joined the VIP Group! Fantastic ! I highly recommend Service Today for cheerful experts who fix everything for you! Doreen Akkerman, AM

Service TodayService Today

Doreens invoice 329792 the service I raved about on Monday morning and wrote a review about. Doreen

Cherie L.

Cherie L.

Technician went above and beyond

Great service on my evaporative cooling system maintenance. The Technician went above and beyond. He took the time to try and fix a broken part (successfully) to save me an expensive purchase. Job #351037

WendyChefGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Difficult job well handled by Service Today

You are welcome.

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OVER CHARGED

I'm an elderly pensioner who had a hot water service needing repairs. The serviceman arrived promptly, said it couldn't be repaired and needed replacing and quoted $2700 (actual charge was $2788.62) Not knowing the price of a Vulcan hot water service, plus installation I went ahead (Job No 348845) Speaking to family and friends that night, they were shocked with the price and after ringing a couple of plumbers, I found that this price is double what they're are charging. I'm now left with a massive bank card bill to try to pay off.

Helen

You'll get no satisfaction when they contact you either, that's just a ploy....'sorry you feel like that' This is not a 'company' they are subcontractors.

Tamara B

Tamara BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful customer service!

#343114
I have very high customer service standards as I too work in customer service and I cannot fault Carl and the team. Extremely happy, and I'm now a lifetime customer!

Driven

DrivenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

My heater stopped working - called Service Today, quick response and no call our fee as I’m a VIP! Unfortunately they couldn’t fix it, but gave me information as too why and made referrals to who can!!

Ladybug

Ladybug

Exceptional service, satisfaction guaranteed.

This company gave good and fast service, they delivered what they promised the technician was on time and called first, He provided good information for the problem and had it all fixed in a jiffy. #342372 was the job no. Thanks

Amer Bukhari

Amer BukhariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problem solved

Punctual appointments, friendly team, and knowledgeable technicians. Our updated duckting works really well. Snags and hard to-get-to points overcome. Temperature distribution almost equal all over the house.

Service TodayService Today

Appalling over priced and completely misleading

Dajovic

DajovicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Service Today

I booked yesterday for service/repair on my Rheem Stellar gas hot water service.I was told that a plumber would call between 8am and 12pm and ring 30mins before arrival. Nobody came or rang so I phoned the company after 12pm but couldn't get through, phoned again same thing.Around 2.30pm the plumber rang said he had only just been given the job, obviously they have a communication problem. I will try another company and suggest other people do the same.

What sort of service is this? I would not recommend this company.

Very Poor Heating Replacement