Service Today Sydney Electrician

Service Today Sydney Electrician

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ejjjjjj

Ejjjjjj

over priced service

Do not use this service they will rip you off and charge you a fee for call out that should be free

$760 to hang to ceiling fans with remotes

Service person was rude
Late and showed no care for the job

(((( do not waste your time and money )))

MT  and JF

MT and JFSydney, NSW

Once again Professional work

We have used Service Today on a number of occasions for both Electrical and Plumbing work. On all occasions, the work done has been without fault. Apart from the professional standard of the work, we have been most impressed with each and every tradesmen's courteous and pleasant customer service. Thank you all.

Excellent Service

Job No. 359905. Charlie met me at my home yesterday. I wanted new sensor lights installed in my driveway and at my back door also asked if he could replace the Ceiling Fans in 2 bedrooms they also installed 2 smoke alarms. As a service, Charlie inspected the power board. As a result he recommended that the power board be replaced. Electricians arrived at 7am this morning and finished the work at 2pm. Cleaned up afterwards. The three young men plus Charlie,who completed the work were very efficient and courteous and I can not speak too highly of them. A big thank you to all concerned.

Mimi TaskoSydney, NSW

Awesome Electrician

My sparky Steve arrived on time, friendly, knew what he was doing, recommended ideas for fixtures and provided them, was quick and efficient. Cleaned up afterwards. Excellent work, excellent service. Highly recommend!! Thanks.

Mimi Tasko

Steve always does great work.

very happy old person

Having a 100 year old in the house the young man who came very kind and caring his work was excellent very fast and clean down the track we need to have more work done and will in a heart beat get them back very very good service a job well done thank you

Andrew Hall

Andrew HallSydney, NSW

Excellent Courteous Service.

Thank you Charlie for your expertise and advice. We were extremely happy with the quality of his work and speed of service. We would definitely be using your service in the future.

DSA

DSASydney, NSW

expensive and unprepared

call service Today out to change ballast in fluorescent light did not arrive today arrive the following day, were not prepared with ladder or ballast even though advised light type, quote to repair was excessive.

A Progressive Report

A Progressive ReportSydney, NSW

A Progressive Report!

A gentleman came last Saturday to change my power fuse box and to replace my existing old smoke alarms. Well, he did a good job, talkative, engaging and I think that it was all part of the service. What does it mean to provide good service? It is all about enjoying the moment and what one does during the repair appointment, and I think that it is very important. A job well done!

Rates and Fees

All the work was inspected and done well.

Service TodayService Today

Hello Joanne! The job number is 3551195, I changed to an updated review.

Great Job

The guys turned up on time and did a really good job for me, exactly as quoted. They ran through everything with me and so I knew what to expect. They cleaned up any mess and took the rubbish away with them. Their time frames were pretty accurate and while price wise on the higher side I expect the warranty will be valid if there are any future issues with their work.

Eddie

EddieSydney, NSW

Definitely Not Service Today

Made booking for a power point installation. Did not show up in time slot or called up. Receptionist when contacted said their staff were sick and not sure if they are just coming in for a quote or do actual work.

Johnsy

JohnsySydney, NSW

Ripped!

Rip Offs!! They wanted $1500 for three power points, work I got done for under $500 elsewhere. I wish I had read all reviews first before agreeing to Service Today coming out. Avoid!

Seriously unhappy

The pricing they use is fuzzy and designed so you cant work out their hourly rates so you cant shop around. You agree to pay a price for them to turn up, fair enough but then they hit you between the eyes with an overblown huge amount they pluck from their notepad and you either just agree to whatever they are asking or lose your initial outlay. Seriously unhappy with this outcome.

Excellent follow up

Job no 348575
The electrician that turned up to install the light as part of the overall job, checked the work that had been done earlier, he found some errors and quickly fixed then and apologised for the error, he was terrific

Charged $360 for changing a circuit breaker

My rangehood halogen light sparked and jumped the circuit breaker. The circuit breaker failed to turn on so I called ServiceToday at 6pm for an electrician. The emergency callout fee is $380 while it's $49 the next day 10am-2pm so I chose the latter.

Next day the electrician came at 10:30am and examined the circuit breaker. He found it broken and quoted $409 to replace it. After bargaining and pointing out their mail voucher they are only willing to reduce the price to $360.36.

We later checked online and the average cost for changing circuit breakers is less than $200. The circuit breaker itself (Hager ADC320T) costs $31.35 at one store.

No Star Rating

If only I could leave a no star rating which is what they deserve. Immensely overpriced and their sales model is a rip off. They charge you to say that its $1200 to install 2 taps and won’t provide any indicative pricing over the phone. This company is a rip off. Do not use these people when better and cheaper options are available

David TSydney, NSW

Could not have done this ourselves

excellent service as usual with a phone call to ensure we were ready. the electrician was quick, tidy and thorough.
Electrician checked our smoke alarms without being asked!!
Had products with him and everything fitted perfectly
Extremely pleased with the outcome

David T

job no349629. could you please find out the make and model number of the lights and email me. thanks.

sure thing David will do

Nattalie

NattalieSydney, NSW

Outrageous prices.....!!!!!!!

I am extremely angry with myself for not checking reviews of this company first. A simple power point cost over $600. Then they try to find other things wrong to add to their profits. I should not have gone ahead and now regret my decision

SHIRLEE

SHIRLEESydney, NSW

rip off prices

The technician that turned up was very polite and efficient.
The price was hugely inflated, three times that of other electricians, this was with the discount already applied and no call out fee.
We paid over $350 to have an oven installed, thinking that this was a lot I called other electricians and was told that $120 was the standard price.
They will not quote over the phone, as others do; but on the job, when you just want to get it done; essentially we felt trapped.
We unwittingly paid $150 for the privilege of being in the total care club and being overcharged.
I will not be calling Service Today again

David Glasheen

David GlasheenSydney, NSW

Overpriced Scam

Booked a Service today electrician online, gave a description of the jobs I’d like to have completed. Electrician rolled in after the allocated timeframe.
Didn’t have the dimmer switches in his van or an LED downlight. Provided a verbal quote of $760 and said he would return at 7am the following morning if I gave him a $100 deposit.
9am and he is a no show. Won’t answer his mobile and text back saying ‘at an emergency job’.
I contacted the office to cancel and get a refund. Had a heated exchange of words as staff giving me a nonsense excuse about refund procedure. Finally they transfer to accounts department for a refund in 1-2 days.
Local electrician has now completed the same task for $280

Fahad M.

Fahad M.

Disaster from start to finish

Simple electrical fault causing the circuit board to flick off. The inexperienced tech that came couldn't work out what it was. Then recommended the entire board be upgraded. I just paid what was way too much for nothing having been done. Another local electrician came and he traced the problem to a faulty toaster. The cost for the second electrician was only $150 and a lot less than I paid Service Today to do nothing