Service Today Sydney Electrician

Service Today Sydney Electrician (page 2 of 2)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

No Star Rating

If only I could leave a no star rating which is what they deserve. Immensely overpriced and their sales model is a rip off. They charge you to say that its $1200 to install 2 taps and won’t provide any indicative pricing over the phone. This company is a rip off. Do not use these people when better and cheaper options are available

David TSydney, NSW

Could not have done this ourselves

excellent service as usual with a phone call to ensure we were ready. the electrician was quick, tidy and thorough.
Electrician checked our smoke alarms without being asked!!
Had products with him and everything fitted perfectly
Extremely pleased with the outcome

David T

job no349629. could you please find out the make and model number of the lights and email me. thanks.

sure thing David will do

Nattalie

NattalieSydney, NSW

Outrageous prices.....!!!!!!!

I am extremely angry with myself for not checking reviews of this company first. A simple power point cost over $600. Then they try to find other things wrong to add to their profits. I should not have gone ahead and now regret my decision

SHIRLEE

SHIRLEESydney, NSW

rip off prices

The technician that turned up was very polite and efficient.
The price was hugely inflated, three times that of other electricians, this was with the discount already applied and no call out fee.
We paid over $350 to have an oven installed, thinking that this was a lot I called other electricians and was told that $120 was the standard price.
They will not quote over the phone, as others do; but on the job, when you just want to get it done; essentially we felt trapped.
We unwittingly paid $150 for the privilege of being in the total care club and being overcharged.
I will not be calling Service Today again

David Glasheen

David GlasheenSydney, NSW

Overpriced Scam

Booked a Service today electrician online, gave a description of the jobs I’d like to have completed. Electrician rolled in after the allocated timeframe.
Didn’t have the dimmer switches in his van or an LED downlight. Provided a verbal quote of $760 and said he would return at 7am the following morning if I gave him a $100 deposit.
9am and he is a no show. Won’t answer his mobile and text back saying ‘at an emergency job’.
I contacted the office to cancel and get a refund. Had a heated exchange of words as staff giving me a nonsense excuse about refund procedure. Finally they transfer to accounts department for a refund in 1-2 days.
Local electrician has now completed the same task for $280

Fahad M.

Fahad M.

Disaster from start to finish

Simple electrical fault causing the circuit board to flick off. The inexperienced tech that came couldn't work out what it was. Then recommended the entire board be upgraded. I just paid what was way too much for nothing having been done. Another local electrician came and he traced the problem to a faulty toaster. The cost for the second electrician was only $150 and a lot less than I paid Service Today to do nothing

JanSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service!

Technician (job #345116) arrived promptly at 7am on a cold & rainy day! Problem was diagnosed quickly, replacement fixture sourced and repairs completed immediately, cleanly & efficiently. All with friendly manner & smile! Exceptional service! Happy to use Service Today in future.

Service TodayService Today

Thank you for the feedback Jan! We are so pleased to hear from you.
I have passed it onto Ben the electrical.

Joanne

Great! Thanks, Joanne.

Len Y.

Len Y.Sydney, NSW

Electrical repair Job number #342410

Patrick arrived on time early Saturday morning. I am appreciative of his expertise and pleasant demeanour. It was a struggle finding an electrician on a weekend. Thank you for a job well done

Metin O

Metin OAU

Bunch of Crooks

This business isnt even worth the 1 star. I rang to have a powerpoint REPLACED NOT INSTALLED and was told they will be here between 10am-2pm the guy turned up at 3pm wasted my whole day and he quoted me $300 to replace it what an absolute joke, the cost of the powerpoint is only $7 from bunnings, anyway he agreed to do it for $255 but did not give the discount of $35 which was on the fridge magnet when i produced it to him. Also the girl i spoke to on the phone i believe her name was Jacky was very loud and rude.

Do not send me anymore fridge magnets and remove me from your system. This is the First and last time i will use these scammers.

Beware, use this company at your own risk.

Robert J

Robert JSydney, NSW

Rip Off! 3 times more expensive than the average tradesman

Was quoted $ 2800 by Service Today to run an internet connection from our house to a granny flat in the back yard. Called another electrician who did it for just $850! He also gave us great service with no hype about the job being “complicated” .. also, you don’t have to pay the $50 call out fee if you don’t go ahead with the quote! ..Forget Service Today and save your money. It’s a serious Rip Off!!

Service TodayService Today

Be smart with what is recommended and ensure common sense is applied

Paul K.
Paul K.

Hi Jacqueline, job number is 335966.

Andy McPhee

Andy McPheeSydney, NSW

Quick and Easy

Arrived within 3 hours of making a booking. Diagnosed and fixed my light problem within 15 minutes and had the hardware to resolve on the spot. And an added bonus of $50 discount for online booking.
Very happy.

Per AndersenSydney, NSW

Best service ever

Arrived at stated time. Explained everything. Did job. Was fantastic. Am not going anywhere else in future. Considering they do whole range of services. You would be mad to go anywhere else

Per Andersen

Your company and its representatives I dealt with deserve it

Great customer service

Job #329808

Anthony gave exceptional customer service whilst he did some electrical work in my house. Was punctual and explained the job in detail. Definitely use you guys again. He should be commended.

Clean courteous & efficient

The attendance was on time and the electricians that attended kept me informed during the work.
They were very efficient courteous and cleaned up after the work

Fantastic Service Replacing Ceiling Fan

Job # 322047
Anthony arrived on time and did a fantastic job replacing my ancient ceiling fan.
He was friendly, super-efficient and thorough. The work was done the same day as my call to the office- great service! He took away the old fan and tidied up.

Kon

KonSydney, NSW

The best workers.

job number #319427.
They came to repair my lights. They know what and how to do the jobs.
They were friendly and very helpful. Arrived on time. Cleaned up after them selfs.

Naomi M.

Naomi M.

Fast service

I called out service today to check why the power kept cutting out. They were fast to respond and although I found them more expensive than I had anticipated, I suppose you get what you pay for these days and they did fix it quickly