Service Today Sydney Plumbing

Service Today Sydney Plumbing (page 2 of 30)

Listing monitored by Service Today

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Carolan
CarolanSydney, NSW

Arrived on time and were extremely helpful

Explained upfront the costs involved. They fixed the problem. I was extremely happy with both the price and the service I received. I would have no hesitation in recommending them

Teresa B.
Teresa B.Sydney, NSW

Buyer Beware - overcharging

Buyer Beware: I have recently been ripped off by close to $1000 by this Company. They offered me $189 in reimbursement to not leave a negative review. I was ignorant of costs involved in replacement of a Rheem hot water system. Was charged $3165 for this. Family members were mortified by the price I paid. We all conducted research afterwards to back up our claims of overcharging. This Company has taken advantage of me. May this review warn others.

Excellent service

Firstly booking online was easy and I was able to get the appointment time I needed. Justin arrived on time, he was very professional and fixed the problem efficiently showing me all my options. Great service. I would recommend this service.

Excellent service

Justine rang half and hour prior to arrival, quickly assessed the job and quoted on it, and completed it quickly, neatly and well. He was friendly and courteous in every way. We are aware we pay more for Service Today, but good service from reliable tradespeople who are punctual (and indeed actually show up) is worth the premium.

Joy Borgert
Joy Borgert

Excellent Service

I am very happy to recommend the service provided by Nathan. He repaired our leaking taps and replaced them as well as checking all our plumbing and did repairs and replacement/s where necessary.
It was a pleasure having Nathan at our home and I heartily recommend Service Today.

A.L.
A.L.Sydney, NSW

Good work

He arrived at the appointed time and the service was quickly and well done. The premises were left clean. Drains were cleared well, and pipes renewed. The whole system worked well afterwards.

John KSydney, NSW

Terrible

Very bad service and they only want to charge as much as they can. Was charged nearly $800 to replace a $20 part. would never recommend [Content Removed].

John K

No way, I have had this issue repaired previously for $150 i understand charging double or even more however i have never seen such a price like this. [Content Removed]

Extremely disappointing experience.

Rates and Fees

Don. LSydney, NSW

Not worth a star. Keep them away from pensioners!

Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

I now have a new Water Heater

Job no 391310 I phoned this morning with a leaking Water Heater and now have a brand new Rheem Water Heater installed very professionally by my plumber Thank you very much

Very professional

Done and excellent job in a fast and friendly manner job number 391216 would recommend them for all future work. When finished clean up after and made sure there were no further problems.

Good and bad

Thanks to Dave who came and rectified problem caused by your first plumber. While company were efficient in response, first plumber Justin's tone and dismissive manner left a bad taste. Would not use you again or recommend your service

Moira younger
Moira younger

My job no :- 358954
We had Nathan come and fix our blocked drains. Called before he arrived and explained what he was going todo and the cost. He done a fantastic job. Will pass on your number to friends and family thank you .

CLG
CLGSydney, NSW

Absolutely heartbroken

Irene
IreneSydney, NSW

My job today 386300. Arrived on time. Explained the problem with my taps and the cost of replacing them. Was clean, tidy and respectful and did the job in good time. Thank you.

Professional and efficient!

Job number 382400 was completed at my place which involved installing an ag pipe, gravel pit and new drainage in my carport. I felt confident after speaking to staff member who quoted the job as he explained everything thoroughly and answered all questions. Staff Who completed the job we’re very efficient and explained what they were doing throughout the job. Very happy with the quality of work also. Would recommend!

Uma Narayan
Uma NarayanSydney, NSW

Not happy with the service

Asked to assess leak in my bathroom but the plumber made me sign that I need to pay $386 for testing the leak. But the leak from the tap was not assessed instead he told me that the leak is from the shower floor which I knew from before. Had to pay $386 for nothing. My bathroom is still leaking. Not happy with the service.

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Terrific service

Just wanted to say thank you to the plumber on #380419 terrific job. Courteous, efficient, friendly and helpful!
Thanks so much will definitely use again and will recommend to others!

Massively Overpriced!

Quote of $580 for the replacement of a a water mains valve seat. This takes about 5min and a few $$s in parts. Never came to assess the job. Invented story about may need to dig and using liquid nitro. Pipe is above ground and can be shut off! Took care of it myself

Jack
Jack

No job number given. Quoted via phone from [Numbers Removed]

Service TodayService Today

Couldn't ask for anything better.

From the time we discovered our hot water heater was leaking to ringing Service today. We had a new hot water installed and having a shower all within 6 hours. Could not fault the service and i stallation. And the very capable plumber Nathan who did a fantastic job. Thank you.

CustomerHunter Region, NSW

BE CAREFUL! Tried to charge me 450$ for 20mins work

Customer

I can see how you treated your other customers in the last months. Nothing has changed, huh? I hope you will be out of business soon. All the worst! Lukasz

John HSydney, NSW

Exhorbitant prices

I booked a call - had 2 servicemen contact me about doing my job. Told them only one serviceman needed. Service guy turned up. Gave the worst assessment and an exorbitant off the book price. Got some work done - but over priced. Registered my dissatisfaction twice and promised return calls. More than a week later no one has made contact. [Content removed]. Cannot possibly recommend.

John H

Also got charged for care club membership which i never agreed to

Job Number 370931

Jason M
Jason MSydney, NSW

Extortion, Price Gouging DO NOT USE Service Today

Responsive and excellent communication

Called 4.30pm the day before to arrange a CCTV inspection for the next day and they were able to book in straight away.
Plumber called to advise they were 10mins away on the day. Called to clarify information needed (exploration and identification of where stormwater was discharging to)
Carried out work and within 30 minutes, emailed across photos, investigation results and called across to advise and take payment.

Extremely efficient, friendly, responsive and fast!

Job No: 369831

Candace
CandaceSydney, NSW

Respectful and courteous

Ben urgently came to help my disabled friend - he listened to the issue patiently - was efficient and helpful - fully explained the service and even mopped up after himself. Great service. We have used them before on a big drain job and will use them again if the need arises!