Service Today Sydney Plumbing

Service Today Sydney Plumbing (page 4 of 5)

2.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

KezzaSydney, NSW

Averted a disaster!

HI joanne,

The job number was 349121.

Service TodayService Today

Excellent! Thanks again for getting back to me.

Hugh P.

Hugh P.

Blatant over quoting

Service Today came to look at a very minor problem I had with a toilet which would occasionally leak. I was quoted $600 for this seemingly small job. I didn't want a whole new toilet and I didn't want to pay extra for membership. I didn't go ahead and just got a local plumber to come who changed a little rubber seal inside and charged $140. They must get away with this often or they wouldn't do it. Just steer clear of these people and get a local person.

Service TodayService Today

Incredibly fast and convenient service.

(Job 348177)
My shower tap handles had come loose and there was a gaping hole behind them. At 7:30am, I called for a plumber and he was on my doorstep by 8:15am. He was friendly and knowledgeable and talked me through my option. He went and purchased the parts I needed and fixed it all quickly. He also took the time to check out a leak under my kitchen basin and was only too happy to help me resolve that as well in the same day.
Yes, it’s a little more expensive, but you pay for the convenience of an immediate response and a great job with a lifetime warranty on workmanship. I would definitely use this service again.

Big Mistake!!!

I really made a mistake calling Service Today. I am a tenant and the landlord was ok with me calling a company to fix the small leak I had in the bathroom and they would reimburse me the cost. Now I am told that the cost is many times what it should have reasonably been. I feel I was taken advantage of for not knowing what plumbers normally would charge

Very unhappy

I called this company to unblock my drain. They said my drain needs to be replaced to fix it properly but I didn't have the kind of money they were going to charge to do that. They ended up just fixing it with the water jetting machine. Then it blocked up again and they wouldn't come back without charging again so I called another plumber. He discovered that the problem was actually not in my drain but out in the street and they got Sydney water to fix it for free. they didn't charge me either. So now I am angry at service today plumbers because it shouldn't have cost me anything

Kristy

Kristy

One star is generous for these liars...

After having some taps done I noticed that the plumber had left scratches on the vanity top where he had put his tools. When I brought this to his attention he flatly denied doing it and said they were there before which I know they were not. There was nothing I could do. Beware, take pictures before letting these people near your bathroom so you have proof

Not Happy

Not HappySydney, NSW

Prompt and Friendly Service

I called yesterday afternoon and they arranged service this morning. Ben arrived in time and was friendly. He also explained reasons of the blocked drain (Job 347305). After fixed the drain problem he did a comprehensive inspection for my smoke alarm, water tank, toilets. Very friendly. Happy with the service.

Service TodayService Today

You decide how overpriced this took 40mins to replace 2 ft of plastic pipe with crimped joints $713.69

David
David
Elias H

Elias H

A total rip off

This company quoted my elderly mother nearly $600 to replace a tap. I cannot for the life of me fathom how they can arrive at this price. Even to go and pick up a tap from bunnings which wasn't more than $70 and then come back and put it in, it ends up being $250 per hour

Shane L.

Shane L.

Price is through the roof

The man that turned up was very polite and seemed to know what he was doing, but wow, the hugely inflated pricing is a big turn off. I will not be calling Service Today again

Abdul

AbdulSydney, NSW

Great wirk as usual.

Perfectly satisfied with technician and work carried out. Job 346458. All work and changein
Will always use Service Today. All work parts and charges fully explained by tech beforehand. Completely satisfied.

Shanna B.

Shanna B.Sydney, NSW

Don't believe their advertising!

I was fooled by the special offer blocked drains and $50 off. But they dont try hard at all to unblock the drain and very quick in quoting 12,000 to fix it. No way I can pay this price so I end up calling another plumber who to my relief was able to unblock the drain straight away.

Bobbie B.

Bobbie B.

Expensive Stay Away

I had a five year old water heater which had developed a trickle of water constantly dripping from it. This company said it needed replacing and quoted over $3,000 for it. I found it odd that a heater of this age needed replacing, so I had to suck up their attendance fee and called another plumber who just replaced a valve for $212 and it's now as good as new. When I mentioned this to the second plumber I called, he said that this mob was known in the industry for this. Consumer beware..!

Service TodayService Today

“Can they drain your wallet?” Yes they can

Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Service TodayService Today

Thank you Ruth. I will be in touch.

shanqing g.

shanqing g.Sydney, NSW

Customer alert! Very steep price.

No need to say too much more than the fact it quotes $400+ to change a tap mixer and $550+ for a "premium" one. Totally unreasonable price for the service needed yet you still have to pay for their call out fee of $39. Waste of effort and time to call them in.

GKL

GKLSydney, NSW

Job #342180

David was very polite and explained what needed to be done at the outset and also along the way. He cleaned up after the job and tested his work to ensure no leaks on at least two or three occasions.

Service TodayService Today

Thank you for your feedback Graham. We are so pleased you were able to assist you quickly and efficiently. I will pass the feedback onto David. He will be very pleased to hear back from you.

Henry

HenrySydney, NSW

Perfect same-day service

I rang and requested a plumber experienced with in-wall toilet cisterns and within 2 hours Dave arrived, analysed the problems and fixed them.
Unfortunately...as the cistern was 40 years old and parts were longer available, he suggested a new dual-flush in-wall cistern which would hide the existing flushbutton hole.
A solution I had not thought of.
I'm impressed and happy.

Service TodayService Today

Crazy expensive, be careful and get other quotes before you call them.

Called them out to quote on replacement of an electric hot water tank. Their quote was $3,300. They "couldn't" provide me the number of the hot water unit so I could check if it was a fair quote. I called 3 other companies who all quoted between $1,580 and $1,700 for the same brand, size and spec installed. So i got one of the other companies in to do the work.

They will use every trick in the book to drive the sale including memberships, so do your homework first or just stay clear.

SherylSydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service from management team

Sheryl

I have discussed my concerns with 3 of you from the customer care team and you did nothing but shut me down with rude remarks. You didn't even try to help to resolve anything but try to put the blame on me so you can keep the money

JoanneSydney, NSW