Service Today Sydney Plumbing

Service Today Sydney Plumbing (page 5 of 5)

2.9 from 95 reviews · View Details

2.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Absolute Ripoff; So much for VIP & Seniors Discount;

Had a dripping tap and toilet, was charged $744. Was talked into new tap, okay but could have purchased myself for a fraction of price. Was left with hammering in water pipes,so loud woke me up. Sent someone different out & was told problem with all my pipes, did not even check,said was not fault of work done. They should have drained all taps in house to eliminate this. Too interested in making more money out of you instead of doing proper job.There is always an ongoing problem with their service. Now have to pay off their ridiculous bill. Never again, Beware.

Connie B

Connie BSydney, NSW

hot water heater, need it fast

Job 334976 Called late Tuesday,plumber arrived 7am on time.Very impressed with the expertise and professionalism of David. Knowledgable about products.New gas water heater arrived an hour later.Workmanship was exceptional. Highly recommend him and the company. Air con service booked for tomorrow.

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Many thanks

Job No:333575 We were very happy with the job especially as we found we didn't need a new hot water service (as previously quoted) but only had to replace the tempering valve. Technicians were extremely helpful, courteous and very considerate.

Donna

DonnaSydney, NSW

I called late this afternoon to have a blocked toilet looked at , the service that was provided was exceptional and the professionalism of Nathan Thompson the plumber that attended my home and the young lady that took my call at the call centre needs to be commended .
Nothing was a problem and Nathan explained concerns with our pipes and we were also shown where we have issues .
Thank you Nathan! and if every business has young people like Nathan and the young lady that I was first speaking with working for them , they should be so lucky as it was nice to be treated with respect and a professional job done on our premises .

Donna and Sonny Werrington County .

Lynette K.

Lynette K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service from all aspects of Service Today- right through from the call centre to the tradies

Belinda in the call centre was so lovely and helpful in organising the job, great communication throughout and prompt arrangement of plumber to sort out our hot water system (#333747). So happy with the job Ben did - recommendations and service were spot on. Unfortunately had to wait until next morning for electricians but they arrived first thing to complete their work. No complaints, highly recommend being a VIP member of Service Today

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Service beyond expectations

Have never used this service before today and wow. The service provided by Craig was way above my expectations and very professional. It was a bigger job than first thought but Craig explained each process to resolve the issue and gave detailed quotes. Very happy with the final outcome and result Would definately use Service Today again
Completed under job # 330048

Drew

DrewSydney, NSW

Prompt service

Service was prompt and job completed well as advertised. Would be happy to use again, however still awaiting a tax invoice for the works completed despite multiple requests. That would be only issue raised

Service TodayService Today

Very Satisfied with service and work done :-)

Job number #323662

Came out same day I called, very professional, explained what was needed to repair our leaking toilets and taps as well as the price. The plumber was friendly, done a good job fixing everything & cleaned up after work was done. Have had plumbers previously who have done shoddy work, so I’m very glad to have come across servicetoday and will be using them in the future.

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Unblock Toilet

Hi I had a plumber come to my place today he was on time completed the job in five minutes and was friendly answered all my questions and my options

Jaime O

Jaime OSydney, NSW

Professional service and fast response

I needed a quick repair on the hot water system. Nathan was able to come out and have the problem sorted and repaired within 2.5hrs from when I called and that also included him having a quick check up on 3 bathrooms and the kitchen plumbing, tapes and hoses.
I recommend his service and his professional attitude. 10/10

job number #321993

Nathan saved the day!!

Woke up this morning at 5am to a very wet kitchen floor, opened up the kitchen cupboard and water came gushing out. I called Service Today straight away and promptly at 7.15, Nathan was at my door step. Nathan was extremely punctual, professional in both his work and communication.

Thankyou!!

Angela G
Angela G

John DSydney, NSW

Overcharge!!!!

$459.68 to change one (only) kitchen sink mixer tap. Hello!!!!! It took just on half an hour in time, used a new mixer tap valued at under $100, technician was polite and courteous did an inspection ( not asked for) then charged this outrageous amount. We did get a $100 discount on the original charge of $559.68, oh and we got a pen and pad.

Rochelle Cadden

Rochelle CaddenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Job #317884 I had a service man out today to fix my broken spindle.
He arrived in the time frame that I was told.
He was very thorough and told me exactly what needed doing. He was very quick to complete the job.
I will definitely use Service Today again and will recommend this company to my friends and family.
Thank you again for a job well done. A very very happy customer.

Benji

BenjiSydney, NSW

Job #315299

Was quoted 14 k by another plumber to excavate front yard, by using service today's "no dig" technology pipe reline saved over 10 k and can now feed the kids!

Hugh

HughSydney, NSW

Job No 315750

Great professional service. Ivan was punctual and professional. He inspected the leak under the house and fortunately resolved to repair without too much damage to walls and floor. Ivan didn't leave a mess like other trades people, has a friendly, polite and professional manner. Would definitely welcome him back for any future work.