4.6 from 8,103 reviews

• User Type
    • I posted a job (639)
    • I did work for someone (134)
    • I only browsed the website / app (68)

Michael B.

Michael B.

Time saver.

Enough to do when moving house without having to chase around for quotes for carpet cleaning. I had 4 quotes within 3 minutes and job was booked in 10.
Brilliant. Many thanks.

User TypeI posted a job

For those where time is precious!

Ideal medium where chasing and random googling is eliminated. No time wasting, services required contact immediately. Choice is then yours. Ideal for those with little time to waste. The great thing is if you don't like the price, there is another just waiting.

marier

marierGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding! Left the other agency I contacted in the shade!

Konrad

KonradSydney, NSW

Great service!!!!

If you want to get best choice of service without being ripped off - use these guys. I was very happy with the quick response from multiple providers and the prices they offered. Very happy.

Zekkie

ZekkieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy to connect to businesses

I stumbled across the ServiceSeeking website looking for a gardener to regularly mow our lawns. Within minutes, I had several options to choose from, and was able to hire someone, at a great rate! This site makes it easy to easily find and connect with businesses. Highly recommend giving it a go!

Jo

JoMelbourne

Great service.

Even though it was only a small job, I got a number of responses quickly and the job was completed on the day I posted. Very much appreciated. Will use again if I need another service in the future.

User TypeI posted a job

This site does what it claims to do, and does so very well.

Quickly connects to businesses, very fast response times. Used it twice already, still surely use again. Overwhelmed by quotes, which is a good thing, and can also easily navigate and control settings.

Lara

LaraPerth, WA

The best ever

Found this website by accident, though just try and got many quotes. Choose “ go flow plumbing and gas” with Cam and Ryan , the BEST ever - best services ! Best quality! Best price ! Really appreciated !

stevedw

stevedwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received quotes straight away

Quick response, received numerous quotes almost immediately, selected a company and correspondence was quick and easy. The company Scrutinize Electrical attended on time and did an excellent job. Would recommend site and business.

Gardeners

Heading around the property. Numerous quotes and contacts within a few hours. The group selected did high quality work. Having photos of the property able to be loaded online helped.

Valerie grantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the first time I used . Very happy

I received 5 replies,I choose the one who call me 7:30am. Very transparency and professional. My garden was overgrown Sean did a great job. I will use this website again thanks.

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the first time I used the site.

I received 6 or 7 replies very quickly and chose 1 which had good reviews. He came the same day and did the job efficiently. I am very please to have found the website

HOS

HOSSydney, NSW

Prompt service

I posted an ad and received 5 responses in a short period of time.
I engaged someone and the work was done the next day to a high standard.
The communication and promptness was impressive.

Aries

AriesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent site

I used this site for a small job to repair the winder of my roller shutter, had two quotes within 24hrs. I posted this job on another similar site and had zero responses. Nathan provided great service, gave me a time that he would come out which made it easy for me. He was very friendly and did a great job.
I will be using this site for future jobs, very happy with the service, I was kept informed and they checked in to make sure that my job had been attended to.

RHM

RHM

Vai did an excellent & absolutely professional job of mowing/trimming grass /tidying-up of backyard!

VAI is just too good!
He was requested to tidy up my small backyard by mowing & trimming the grass & he exceeded my expectations!!
He went out of his way to help!
Extremely impressed!
Will request him again to help me set up a small garden in my backyard & will also refer VAI to my work colleagues who need gardening assistance!

Maggie M

Maggie MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect way to find what you want!

I needed some carpet cleaning done, quickly. I posted the job and within a couple of hours several quotes came in, and the carpet was cleaned! I highly recommend this service!

Rayhutt

RayhuttSouth East Queensland, QLD

How to find an electrician FAST!

Requested quotes for installation of a new ceiling fan and received five quotes within a couple of days. Excellent service and was able to make a decision without any drama. On this basis I recommend ServiceSeeking as fast and effective.

User TypeI posted a job

looking for a photogragher for wedding

WOW IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT i listed the job online around 12AM and by 12:35 i had 3 quotes impressed you bet i didnt expext to hear any thing until the following day

Jeff

JeffSydney, NSW

Quick response and great electrician

Posted a small job to fix the lights base/anchor. As soon as a job request was posted, there were over 18 responses within short period time. Previous electrician charged very high rate for simple jobs. This time we had an offer for a reasonable rate, and the electrician was on time and did the job well.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LAWNMOWING JOBS

Received four responses that day, three almost immediately. The first three looked very acceptable regarding price, the fourth a bit dearer. The first responder was able to make a site visit that day and offer a firm price which was accepted. The hourly rates of the second and third responders were very fair. The price accepted was little more than half what the previous contractor from a major franchising mob was gouging. Goodbye to him.
Very impressed.

Lisaasked

HI After reading a lot of reviews as business owner looking to come on board my worry is that most clients will only take tradies with a good review so if I am new and don't have a review how do I get jobs if most clients only take business with great reviews

Valerie grant

I didn’t look at reviews,I Just following my gut . The gardener was very professional.

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi Lisa - great question. I am not going to say it is not more challenging in the beginning - it is.... reviews are important. However, what is more important is your professionalism, ability to offer great solutions to customers at excellent prices. The key is to have a compelling Profile Page that shows that just because you are new to ServiceSeeking you are experienced and skilled at what you do. We do have a 'testimonial' section where you can place comments from customers who hired you outside of ServiceSeeking. I am always happy to help you get started - but we generally say it takes around 3 months to start to get traction. If you need any more advice just reach out at adam@serviceseeking.com.au

Lisa

Thankyou also what packages do you have and is there any support offered from unresponsive leads and I'm in Melbourne western suburbs do you advertise for this area

johno69

johno69asked

I submitted a job request after clicking a Google ad that offers concreting for $40-$65 / m2. I want 5.29m2 to be exact.

I've had quotes of $1000, the absolute best has been $850. How does your advertising help anyone to connect?

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi John - generally with low volume jobs there are increased costs as whether the job is 5m or 50m there still needs similar staff numbers (less time of course) - the truck still needs to drive to site etc. So with low volume jobs I can see how the sq metre pricing could be significantly different. We just look at an Australia wide average for average job sizes posted on our site.

Scott M.

Scott M.asked

I have tryed everything to change my settings on my profile page made ph calls emails rang the number on my leads page im wanting ad photes n ad things to my about me page cant seem to be able to work out how to edit or or be able to get access to be able to change anything can u plse help me please

Adam P.ServiceSeeking.com.au

Hi Scott - happy to help. Please click this link a book in a time that is convenient for you and we will give you a call and help you out with this.

Get an answer from our members and ServiceSeeking.com.au representatives

Other Trades Comparison Websites